All yours

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

JIYONG’s POV

“Please!”

“No.”

“Please babe!”

“Next time, promise.”

“I’ll be careful, please.”

“Ji.”

I think I have used all available aegyo I can think of just to persuade Dara but she’s very firm with her answer. And it’s a NO. But why? What’s wrong when I just wanted to be with her on her birthday. Okay, I’ll try one last time.

“Babe pretty please. I’m good at ninja-ing too. Please allow me. I wanted to be with you on your birthday before I enlist. Don’t you want to be with me?” I pouted, showing my puppy eyes, hoping I could give her some guilt trip. I heard her sigh, and with the way her face contorted I know she’s considering it. “Please! Please! Please!” I repeatedly said like a mantra.

She gave out a deep sigh again before she started talking. “Ji, of course I wanted to be with you. I always want to be with you.” My hopes are getting high with the way she’s talking. Please! Please! 

“But I’m just worried. They will surely recognize you.”

“I’ll just stay in our room. I will not go out promise. Just let me be with you.”

“I know you’ll tell that. If you’ll be with me, I want you to enjoy, and not be locked in the room.”

“But I’ll enjoy waiting for you.” I defended.

“Aigoooo. Let’s stop this, it’s still a no.”

“But I wanted to enjoy the Philippines with you too. You did it with Seungri, why can’t I? Junsuke is always there too, why can’t I?”

“That’s the point. Because it’s you. You’re my boyfriend.”

“We can always say that we’re just friends, perhaps family?” I suggested, trying to change her decision. I understand what’s worrying her but I don’t know what’s happening with me. I’m getting clingier as the date of my enlistment is getting nearer.

“We know people will not buy it. And the next thing we knew we’re bombarded with many calls, messages, and comments again.” She laughed but I know behind those laughs, she’s thinking about the hateful comments people will throw towards us. She experienced it many times before. Do those people even have their own lives, why do they keep on prying on ours?

“Fine.” I gloomily replied, resting my case. I don’t want to cause her any trouble. I don’t want to ruin her birthday. I was still lost in my thoughts when something wet touch my lips.

“Stop pouting infront of others. Your lips looks so kissable.” She smiled, lightening up the mood. I pouted more, hoping to receive more kisses. And my plan didn’t fail me. She started abusing my lips with quick pecks, I swear I wanted to hold her still and deepened it. As if she heard my thought, she really did deepen the last kiss she gave.

“I’ll take you there soon.” She assured, giving me one last peck.

“Hmmmm. Can I ask one last question though?” She nodded her head.

“How does it feel abusing my lips for the last five minutes?” I grinned at her. She suddenly cupped my cheeks, and started kissing me again. ! What did I do in my past life to be this lucky?

“I’ll abuse it all I want babe. It’s mine, remember.”

“All yours.” I grinned, claiming her lips again.


November 13

Though, I wanted to be with Dara after not spending her birthday here in Korea, I was caught up in the middle of our rehearsal for Last Dance tour when she arrived back.

“See you later. I miss you!” I messaged her while we were having a short break.

“I’ll just eat out with Chaerin, Harin, Junsuke and others. Don’t forget to eat too.” She replied.

After hours of singing and dancing, the rehearsal was finished. I can’t wait to go home and celebrate with her.

“Are you done?” Dara messaged me as I started the engine of the car. I called her instead to say my whereabouts.

“I’m about to go home. Do you want anything?”

“Can you pick me up here in the restaurant? I’m really tired right now, I don’t think I can drive.” She mumbled on the other line. 

“I’ll be there in 30 minutes. I’ll call Taehee so he can drive your car.” I replied back but I didn’t get any response from her.

“Babe, still there? Are you okay?” I asked repeatedly but I was answered by another voice.

“Oppa, where are you? Unnie is really tired. She’s close to dozing off here.” The voice said which I assumed is owned by Chaerin.

“I’ll be right there soon. Take care of her first.”

When I arrived at the place, my girlfriend is already peacefully sleeping in her car. The Lee sisters who’s looking after her, looking tired too.

“Chaerin, Harin, I got it from here. Thank you.....How are you going home?”

“We’ll just take a cab.”

“I’ll let Taehee sent you home, he’ll be driving my car.” I offered. I don’t think I can wake up Dara to transfer to my car.

“Thank you oppa! Take care going home. Also, I think unnie really misses you. She kept on mumbling your name in her sleep.” Chaerin told me as they waved their goodbyes.

I hopped on the driver’s seat, and took my time staring at Dara’s sleeping state. No joke, I can stare at her the whole day, everyday and will still marvel at her beauty every single time.

“Happy birthday baby girl. Let’s go home.” I whispered, securing the seatbelt on her body.

“I miss you Ji.” She mumbled on her sleep.

“I know. Let’s go home.” I replied back to the sleeping girl, reaching for her forehead to give it a kiss.


 

DARA’s POV

After successfully going out of the bed without waking Jiyong up, I went to prepare our breakfast. Yesterday, it was so clear in his voice how excited he was that I’m back but I just slept on him because of too much tiredness. He’ll be busy soon with the tour while I need to rehearse for my upcoming fanmeet. Aishhhh! Why is it so hard to schedule things?

“Morning babe.” A husky voice woke me up from my reverie. I turned around to be greeted by Jiyong’s grin paired with those sleepy yet y eyes.

“Good morning to you too! I miss you!” I threw myself to him, giving him a kiss.

"Happy birthday baby girl."

“Thank you. Take a seat, I’ll serve breakfast soon.” I returned back to what I was doing. But clingy boyfriend continued on hugging me from the back, occasionally planting kisses on my shoulders.

“So clingy first thing in the morning? I just left for 5 days.”

“Who could you blame? You were gone for 5 days, and the next thing I knew I’m seeing videos of you hugging different guys in your party.” 

“Yah, I’m loyal to you.”

“I know but….” He continued pouting, that’s when I remember that he must be referring to my male friends in Manila.

“Ji, you know them already. Why get jealous all of a sudden?” I asked, laughing.

“Because they can kiss your cheek and hug you during your birthday while I’m alone here.”

“Aigooo. What’s happening to you? You keep on getting jealous these days. Don’t worry I’m all yours, I have few more days before I went back there.”

“See! You’re going back there again. Can’t you just go during the day of your fanmeet itself?”

“I still need to rehearse.”

“With whom? With that choreographer? Babe, please tell her to stop making you perform ily.”

“Why? It’s so refreshing. And people are really enjoying it.” I reasoned out, stopping myself from laughing because of his childishness. Actually, I was surprised with my own performance too. It's like unleashing the y Dara even I, myself doesn't know exists.

“That’s the point babe. Your iness is for my eyes only. What do you think should I feel when everyone is fantasizing my girlfriend?” He ranted again. I remember the time he saw my performance for a boyband search show. He was so red in anger, scolding me. Rather than experiencing his rants again, I vow not to do that kind of performance again though I really thought it was so good. However, from my trusted sources, yes that’s Chaerin and other +82 squad, whenever I’m not with him, he kept on boasting how y I am with that performance and keep on showing people my video. So there, even if he doesn’t want, I know deep inside he’s saying otherwise.

“I’ll think about it. Just wait.” I .

“But how did you know what happened in the party? I haven’t posted anything yet.” I asked curiously.

“I have my eyes everywhere.” He smirked. Now, that I think of it. The culprit will be no other than Junsuke. I swear, he was born to update Jiyong. 

 


Author's Note:

Just a short update. Hope this one will do :) Thank you again for supporting and reading though I have no idea how to write a story <3 Anyways, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!