Mr. and Mrs. Dong

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

February 3, 2018

DARA’s POV

“Unnie!” Chaerin shouted outside our hotel room. I tried to remove Jiyong’s arms around me to open the door but he was just making it heavier.

“Let’s sleep more.” He mumbled.

“Unnie!”

“I’ll just check what she wants.” But he just tightened his hold.

“Oppa, let go of unnie. We still need to prepare.” Chaerin shouted annoyingly. I looked at the clock but it’s just 8 in the morning.

“I’ll be back.” I tried squirming out again, and he finally let go.

“Chaerin, it’s still early. The wedding is not until 3pm.”

“But we have to do our hair and make up, and we still need to pick our clothes.” She pouted. I forgot this is Chaerin I am talking to. Her appearance is a serious business.

“I’ll go to your room later. I’ll just help Jiyong.” I tried to dismiss her.

When I got back to the bedroom, Jiyong was already awake, ordering our breakfast.

“Hey.” He approached me, giving my morning kiss. “What’s with Chaerin?”

“Preparations.”

“This early? You don’t need to prepare that long.”

“This is Chaerin, Ji.”

“But why does she need to disturb us. I mean, look at you. You’re ready to go if you just change your clothes.” He simply replied. Aigooo, he’s really good with words. He always finds a way to compliment me.

“I’ll go to her later. We’ll be leaving together anyways.”

“You sure, you don’t want to go with me?”

“Mmmm. You should go there early and cheer up your bestfriend.”

“I still can’t believe he’s getting married now.” He sighed, smiling. I know he’s very proud of Youngbae, we all are.

“Don’t hold your emotions later. Cry if you want.”

“I will not.” He looked at me defensively.

“If you say so.”

For lunch, we all went to Seunghyun’s room to eat. It really felt good that he was here. These men complete at their brother's wedding. 

“Noona! Jiyong!” They greeted as we settled ourselves on the table.

“Where’s Chaerin?” I asked. Then on cue, she was already entering the room, her face clearly irritated.

“Unnie! Why haven’t you show up to my room yet? I’m waiting for hours!” She threw tantrums, lying on Seunghyun’s bed.

“Chaerin, Dara don’t need hours to prepare.” Jiyong reasoned out as he put foods on my plate.

“Are you saying I’m ugly oppa?”

“Yes!” Seungri joined in, laughing. Chaerin quickly got up, and started smacking his body. They’re back at it again, bickering is a must when the two is in one room.

“I’ll go to yours after this.” I assured her.

“You won’t be going with us?” Seunghyun asked, surprised. 

“I’ll go with Chaerin.” They nodded their heads, probably realizing why Jiyong and I can’t go together.

After eating, we all went back to our rooms. Jiyong quickly took a shower and change to his suit. He handed his tie and let me do it, not before encircling his arms around my waist. Aishhhhh! Why am I feeling hot? I was trying so hard to get his tie done quickly but I keep on messing up. Gosh!

“Mrs. Kwon, you okay?” He chuckled, pulling me closer to him. Oh my god, please help me. Why is he so handsome and y! And that Mrs. Kwon again, aishhhhh!

I tried my best to concentrate but I continuously failed. I can smell his minty breaths on my face. Breathe Dara! I pulled my body a little bit to calm myself down, but he pulled me back closer this time. ! Calm down! Calm down! I can feel his bulge. ! ! !

“Babe, you’re so red.” He smirked. Gosh! Those smirks. I swear, I’m dead now. I tried to avoid his eyes and focused on doing his tie which is really going nowhere. Damn, this tie!

“Babe.” He called out my attention. ”Must not look at him.” I chanted repeatedly on my head. The next thing I knew he already have his right hand on my chin, lifting up my face. I gulped down while I stare at him. He was still smirking before he claimed my lips hungrily. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! My hands automatically s to his neck, deepening our kiss more. God, he tastes so good. My whole body is already hyperventilating, but Jiyong just intensify it more when his left hand started to crawl inside my shirt. I was already drowned into his touch and kiss when what we are doing registered on me. I quickly stopped our kiss, earning a growl from him.

“Babe, we can’t. It’s Youngbae’s wedding in two hours.”

“Please.” Jiyong pouted pleadingly.

“I’m not yet prepared.” I reasoned out. Good thing, or else my lipstick would be all over my face from our heated kiss.

“You should go now.” I smoothen out his suit, and this time I managed to do his tie. I gave him a quick peck before pushing him to the door.

“We’ll continue that later.” He said before exiting. Aigooo! What should I do, my mind is too corrupted already!

When Jiyong left, I got my things and went to Chaerin’s room. She was already finishing her make up when I entered. I quickly did mine. I'm all good to go but Chaerin is still not yet done doing her eyeliner. Seriously, just how long should it take for her to prepare? 

“Oh…my….god.” I blurted out, seeing Chaerin emerging from the bathroom.

“Yah, you’re wearing that?” I asked to which she nodded.

“You looked like Sulley from Monster Inc.” I laughed at her. Our leader never really fails me when it comes to fashion. Aigoooo.

“UNNIE!!!!!”

“I’m just joking. My girlfriend looks fabulous. You’re rocking it, Chae!” I cheered up, dragging her with me before she changed her clothes which will take another hour.

 

Flashes of camera were everywhere when we arrived at the church. Chaerin went first while I follow.

“Ahhhh!” Someone screamed. I saw Chaerin tripped and fell down. Thank God, the security helped.

“You okay?” I asked after I quickened my pace to her.

“That’s embarrassing!”

Knowing that she was fine, I decided to . “I thought you missed the floor here in Korea so much you decided to kiss it.”

“UNNIE!!!!”

Inside, guests were arriving one by one. I spot Jiyong and the other boys on the opposite side talking within themselves. We were finding a seat when someone called me. I scanned around and saw Jiyong’s parents.

“Dara, you go to them. I’ll just go to the washroom.” Chaerin told me as she smiled at his parents.

“Omma, Appa!” I hugged them both.

“Sit with us.” They offered.

We were chatting, waiting for the ceremony to start when Jiyong’s mom started waving at someone behind me. “Dara, your husband is calling you.” I turned and saw Jiyong, grinning. He excused himself and walked towards us.

“Babe.” Jiyong sat down beside me.

“So the two of you, when will you” His parents asked.

“Mrs. Kwon, when will us?” Jiyong directed the question to me.

“Anytime?” I laughed, making his parent clapped in delight.

“Should I talk to Hyorin, so we could accept her offer?”

“Stop it, Ji.” I slapped his arm. I know how his mind works; he will really do that if I agree. “Omma, appa, maybe after he serves the army.”

“We’ll wait. I don’t think we have any chance from Dami.” They reasoned out. Our chat was interrupted when someone announce that the wedding will be starting.

 

Paradise City……

JIYONG’s POV

My bestfriend is now a married man. It feels weird. I can still remember their vows, that time I stole a glance to Dara, and God knows how much I look forward on doing it with her.

“We’re already inside. Omma and appa are with the others’ parents.” Dara messaged me. I went through the basement to avoid the public’s eyes but there are some who still manage to access it.

When I entered the venue, I was awed by its decoration. Flowers were everywhere, the tables were all set with much details, it was a perfect wedding for Youngbae and Hyorin.

“Babe, be careful. Many are taking videos and photos around.” Dara sent another one. I looked around and saw her infront with Chaerin and Seungri.

“Hey” I messaged when I saw her sitting about 5 chairs away from me.

“Where are you?”

“On your left.” She looked at me quickly, then returned again on her phone.

“Handsome *winks.”

“More stunning than the bride *winks”

“Hotter than Taeyang, the sun *winks”

“ier than …… uh nevermind” I teased. I saw her rolled her eyes. 

“Oh that’s how you like it. I claimed back all I said. Seunghyun’s way more handsome *winks.” Her reply made me chuckle.

“Really? But the way you look while you do my tie back at the hotel says the opposite.”

“YAHHHH! It’s your fault.”

“Why me?""But babe, you taste so sweet.”

“Uhmmmm. Thanks?” What’s with this woman, becoming shy all of a sudden.

“Why are you acting innocent?”

“Yah. It’s your fault, my body felt hot.” She confessed. I knew it, my effect on her can’t really be underestimated. I turned her into a woman. But that’s fine, I’m benefitting from it.

“Aishhhhh. I want to kiss you right now.”

“Here you go.” Dara replied with a photo of her pouting lips. Kyaaaaaaaaa!

“Babe, are we really flirting on our phone?”

“I’m afraid, yes. Are you cringing already, I can stop.”

“No, let’s continue. I have nothing else to do.” I saw her stand up from her seat, and started walking away, then my phone beeped again.

“Restroom, now.” ! What is she planning to do? Oh my god! Calm down self. Act cool just like you always do. I followed her, making sure I stop myself from running.

“Jiyong, are you okay?” Jaewook hyung interrupted my little happy bubble. I paused for a while and nodded my head. “What's with the giddy look?” He asked again. Seriously, what’s wrong with me having this kind of expression. Do they expect me to cry when Dara just ask me to follow her in the restroom?

“Just happy for the newly wed.” I replied, and left him.

When I saw Dara on the lobby, I started to walk faster. Before I reached her, she signaled me to look at my phone. “There are people behind you, lowkey.” It said. I tried to slow down but deep inside, my heart was already running. With only few steps away, Dara started walking towards me too. I saw her look around, then she tiptoed and quicky gave me peck. Everything happened so fast that when I looked back, she was already talking to the Blackpink girls casually. KYAAAAAAAAAAA! She just kissed me! 

 

 

YOUNGBAE’s POV

Everything is beyond my imagination. This wedding is more than perfect. I have my wife beside me, Mrs. Dong Eunran, the church ceremony was very solemn, the reception, I couldn’t say more, it was stunning, and most especially our guests, I’m so thankful they were all here to celebrate with us.

We were having a perfect time but I can’t help but notice Jiyong and Dara. They were acting distant since a while ago. Hyorin and I are greeting some guests when we passed by Jiyong.

“Hyorin, for a while.” She nodded, talking to one of her relatives asI quickly went to Jiyong.

“Hey, anything wrong?”

“I’m fine.”

“Dara?”

“Dara? She’s there.” He pointed at her.

“No, I mean are you two okay? Are you on a fight?”

“Us? No. We’re good.” He replied, surprised at my question. But why are they acting distant?

“Let’s go?” Hyorin went to me.

Hyorin and I were back at our seats, but my attention keeps on going to Jiyong and Dara. I decided to open it up to my wife. Wow, it feels weird to finally call her my wife.

“Look at Jiyong and Dara. They’re acting strange.” Hyorin looked at them, and frown.

“Did they have a fight?” I voiced out my speculation.

“No. They’re just conscious of the surroundings.” I looked at her, not understanding it.

“They’re just careful. Photos or videos of them being cuddly might leaked out on public.” Hyorin, then hold my hand. “That’s why I’m very thankful, we didn’t experience it. I saw the feedback on IG a while ago, people were all sending their congratulations. It feels really good but I don’t know, it saddens me too.”

“Because we can have this happiness with the public being happy for us too, but Jiyong and Dara can’t.” I continued what she’s trying to say. She was right. Every girl that was link to him; it will always result to hates. Like how he does not deserve her, or as always how the girl does not deserve him. They’re too blind to see that Jiyong was just trying to be happy. “I hope all members could marry their love with the same amount of acceptance we received.”

“Especially Jiyong and Dara.” She smiled sadly.

“It’s okay babe. We did our best to keep our wedding private. For sure, they have their own ways right there. Just look at how glued they are to their phones. They’re probably sending all those flirty messages.”

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

The party has started, and the lights were already dimmed, I immediately took that chance to hug her from behind while she was talking with Chaerin.

“Ji.” She jumped a little, slapping my hands.

“No phones spotted. We are safe.” I quickly assured her.

“Since you behave well today, just cuddle you two. I will keep my eyes around.” Chaerin clapped her hands.

“Thanks Sulley!” I , earning me a loud smack. 

“I miss you.” I whispered to Dara.

“Same. Look at them, they’re so lovely.” Dara said, staring at the couple who were playing around with the other guests.

“They are. They made me cry too much today.”

“I told you, you will cry. You’ve spent more time together with him than he is with his family and girlfriend.”

“My bestfriend is a husband now.”

“And so are you Mr. Kwon.” She was looking straight at me with those knowing eyes. 

“Oh, Mrs. Kwon. I’m really tamed, huh.” Dara nodded her head, giggling.

“I wonder what would be our wedding be like.”

“It would be perfect. More perfect than this.” I kissed her temple.

We watched the guests enjoying the party. Us, being cautious on our surroundings. Loud cheers erupted on the dance floor. “Look at them!” Dara laughed. Youngbae was already having a showdown with Seho. 'Good Boy' suddenly played hyping everyone. All the other members were together, having fun.

“I’m glad Seunghyun is here.”

“Me too. We’re complete.” We know, he wouldn’t miss it for the world. He’ll do everything to attend this.

“Babe, why don’t you join them? You’re the only one missing.”

“I’m better here.”

“Cheesiness alert. Go now.” She removed my arms on her waist and pushed me towards the others. “Chaerin, let’s go.”

“You’re done already?” Chaerin asked, surprised.

“Yes. We should have fun with them." "If you don’t want babe, I’ll have my own fun with Chaerin. Annyeong!” She dragged Chaerin towards the others, and started dancing around.

 

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong readers! It's been a while. It makes me happy some of you are still reading this. Thank you so much!

I think I forgot on how to write this kind of fluffs, so please bear with me. But I'll try my best.

Again, thank you so much. I appreciate your support.

You all stay safe.

DARAGON Fighting! Let's keep the faith <3