Long Distance Relationship

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

September 22

JIYONG’s POV

“Jiyong, you’re smiling like a lunatic since I saw you this morning. Any good news you want to share.” Taehee asked while we wait for our flight. I grinned at him, remembering what Dara and I did last night till early this morning.

“Don’t be selfish. You’re stuck with me in Europe. I’ll keep pestering you so better tell me.”

“Hyung! Kwon babies.” I simply replied. I know he will understood it instantly. 

“Kyaaaaaaa! Congrats! You never fail me.” My manager started dancing around. Thank God, Jjangmae is not here or else I’ll be more embarrassed.

"I must tell the good news." Taehee continued while typing something on his phone. I'm sure he's already informing Ceo Yang and Jjangmae.


September 23

DARA’s POV

Cheondung and I were already on our way to the Philippines to film for One Night, Food Trip. Too bad, I wasn’t able to see Youngbae’s concert last night. I should make it up to him soon. When we arrived in Manila, we still have time to rest and tour around before our flight to Palawan where the filming would be done. I’ve messaged Jiyong, asking if he already arrived but there’s still no reply. 

“Doong-ah, where do you want go? I’ll be your tour guide.” I beamed at my brother.

“Anywhere noona, but can we drop by Jollibee first. I miss their food.”

“Sure. Let’s go! It’s time for some noona-dongsaeng bonding.”

He looked at me with mischief.

“What are you implying? We always spend time together.” I defended.

“Uhmmm, noona. As far as I remember you’re not going home to where our whole family lived. And you’re already living a married life.” He pointed out, laughing. So, Jiyong and I living together is not really a secret from the people close to us. They even wanted us to stay at one house only instead of having two (mine or Jiyong’s) since they always get confused which house to go to whenever they wanted to visit us.

“Yah, how dare you talk to your noona like that?” But he just kept on laughing.

“In case you forgot, whenever I stayed in our house and Jiyong showed up, you’re the first person who will ask him to stay overnight. Huhhhh!” I reminded him.

“Whatever noona. You like it either ways.”

We spent the afternoon wandering around Manila. I really wanted to tour around but we won’t have enough time to make it for our flight later.

Cheondung was telling me some story when I felt my phone vibrated.

“Babe, sorry I wasn’t able to reply. I’ve fallen asleep when we got to the hotel.” Jiyong’s message said.

“How was your flight?”

“It’s fine. I think I slept the whole time. Are you already in Manila?”

“Yes, I’m with Cheondung too.” After my last message was sent, Jiyong started video calling me.

“Annyeong!” I greeted him, his body still lying on the bed.

“Babe, I miss you.” He pouted.

“You can do it. You just arrived.” I cheered him up.

“I know. It's just the start and I don’t know if can handle being far away from you.”

“We did these many times before, you can always call me. Also, I know you’ll have a good time. That’s the land of art and fashion. I’m sure at some point you’ll even forgot about me because of those.” I joked.

“I’m not gonna do that. You’re still the masterpiece I love the most.” He grinned. Oh my god, this is not happening again! He’s starting it.

“Jiiiiiiiii! Please! Save that for next time. I had enough of it already.”

“You can’t stop me.” He chuckled.

“I know. I’ve already mastered absorbing all your cheesiness. Anyway, don’t forget all my reminders.” 

“Yes ma’am. I will eat well. I will rest too. I will tell you if I’m not feeling okay. I will enjoy my stay here. Also, I will keep on thinking about you.” He grinned.

“Right. Wait, what? What’s the last one?” I asked confused.

“Nothing. I just wanted to say I love you.” Then he puckered his lips. Kyaaa, so cute!

“Babe, have I told you already that you looked so damn hot and y with that red hair.” I spazzed at him. Only my boyfriend can ily pull off that kind of hair.

“Why didn’t you tell me that when I was asking for it?” He laughed.

“I don’t know. I guess I just miss you.”

Since Cheondung and I need to move around, I ended our video call and just told Jiyong that we can just messaged each other. Time went unnoticed as we keep on exchanging messages, that’s when my little brother decided to annoy me.

“Noona!” He called me out. I asked him why without taking my eyes off my phone.

“Noona! Noona! Noona!” He repeated louder.

“What?” I glared at him.

“I thought hyung is busy, and today is our brother-sister bonding?” Right! I forgot about him. 

“Sorry Doong-ah! Your noona is under your hyung’s spell.” I tried wooing him.

“Do whatever you want noona, I’m really fine.” He laughed.

“Wait, this would be my last. Please take a photo of me.” I handed him my phone and quickly striked a pose.

I uploaded it to my twitter account so I could make it by 8pm. There posted ‘8am & 8pm’. “Sorry Jiyong, I’ll update you through my SNS, I need to spend some time with my brother.” I thought to myself.

https://twitter.com/krungy21/status/911560824723972097

“Noona, you’re really starting to be like hyung.” He said while looking at his phone.

“Why? Because of our clothes?”

“Yes, but also look at how you wear your shoes.”

I looked down on my feet, and he was right. We're really getting each other's habits.

“I guess so. Anyways, Cheondung, your noona is yours till the end of the trip.”

“Do you think I’ll believe that noona? I’m really fine as long as it’s Jiyong hyung and not other man.” He assured me. But still, I’ll make the most of our days here.

 


September 24

We went to different tourist attractions and restaurants. I really want our team to win this but the Park siblings' small stomachs are not cooperating. I even have to do a famous novelty dance infront of everyone just to earn one stamp from the staffs.

After the long day, I hanged out in Cheondung’s room waiting for sleep to hit me. I was lying on my brother’s back, posting some updates so Jiyong would know.

"I like how you’re playing with your recent posts.” Jiyong greeted on his video call.

“I know. I’m a genius right! How was your concert?”

“It was really fun. The fans here are so loud. I wonder why it’s only now that we tour around Europe.”

“Told you.”

“Is that Cheondung’s back?”

“Oh yes……. Doong-ah say hi to your hyung.” 

“Hyung! Annyeong!” My brother waved.

“How was your day with your noona?”

“Hyung, people here kept on staring at her.” He teased. I glared at my brother knowing that his statement will trigger Jiyong again.

“What?! DARA!!!!!!”

“Don’t believe that kid.”

“Babe, I’m telling you I will really fly from here to wherever you are. Let me talk to Cheondung again.”

“Brother in law, you know the drill. Protect Dara at all cost. Report to me if you find something suspicious.” You heard it right, they're already in the brother-in-law basis since long ago. It's like I'm already married to Jiyong even before it happens. Me calling his parents, omma and appa. Same as Jiyong calling my mother, omma, and my siblings, his in-laws. Aigooo, what a family we have.

“Yes brother in law. Noted!” My brother suddenly grabbed my phone.

“Oh hyung, when will the two of you get married?” Wow, talking about marriage.

"Yahhhh, give my phone back.” I shouted at my brother but he was already standing, holding my phone with his arms up. I hate that I stopped growing already, my baby brother is too tall.

“Sorry hyung, my noona is wild. So when is it?”

“I really wanted it as soon as possible. I can even do it tomorrow but we'll get there.” I heard Jiyong replied. I just stayed quiet, hearing his sincere response, I know he's thinking about me. I wanted to marry him too but I don’t know. I’m still worried on how people will take it. My guesting on his concert in Manila and Malaysia already triggered some, what more when we reveal our realationship. Aishhhh, here I am again with my constant worries. Erase! Erase! Good vibes only!

“Until when are you willing to wait? I’m telling you hyung I’m not gonna allow anyone to be with my noona except you.”

“I will wait till she’s ready. For now, just guard her for me.”

“You’re really my idol hyung!”

What more could I asked for, the two most important man in my life are getting along well.

“Stop, your heart to heart talk already. If I may excuse myself Doong-ah, your noona needs babe time. Goodnight! See you tomorrow.”

“Hi babe, I miss you.” I started upon settling myself to my room.

“Where’s your brother?”

“So you don’t want to talk to me, marry my brother then.” I replied sarcastically.

“Aigooo, my baby girl is jealous. How was your day?”

I started recalling everything that happened from all the foods we ate to the crocodile farm and my dance number. When I’m finished, it was his turn to share what happened during his concert and his little tour around London. Now, that we’re doing this. I can’t imagine how we will survived the remaining days far from each other. At day time, I can cope up with it since there were many too things to do and I also met with a lot of people. But I guess Jiyong was right. It was really hard at night without him. I’m missing him too much.

 


 

September 27

DARA’s POV

The last four days spending time with my brother are tiring yet fun. I’m heading back to Korea today to rush some work because I needed to go to Bangkok on the 29th for Youngbae’s concert. 

I’ve uploaded a selfie on the plane to let Jiyong know that I’m already on my way back to Korea. I wasn’t expecting any response from him since I know he just finished his concert in London. But no, he doesn't want to lose this twitter/Instagram-gaming I started. He also uploaded photos with a caption saying he’s already on his way to Amsterdam. Aigoooo, he’s trying hard to cope up with my game.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BZhJw9GDxQf/?taken-by=daraxxi

http://www.instagram.com/p/BZgyYSVA7cv/?taken-by=xxxibgdrgn

 


September 29

JIYONG’s POV

It’s already been a week since I last saw Dara, but it felt so much longer than that. I still have to wait for another week to be with her again, well hopefully. She's too busy these days. Yesterday, she went on her social media-saga posts again. I laughed so hard when I saw her photo with Jjangmae. I mean I took the photo but seeing it with her caption is hilarious.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BZkMkScjI4h/?taken-by=daraxxi

September 30

I was touring around Berlin when Youngbae sent me a photo of him and Dara together. Since she wasn’t able to go to White Night in Manila, she decided to watch him in Bangkok and I think they also have a little event there with the fans.

“Ji, look who’s beside me!” His message said. Wow, my bestfriend is so insensitive. He knew how much I’m already missing Dara, then this?!

“Yah, don’t you dare send me more. I’ll tell this to your girlfriend!” I warned him.

“Do it.” He replied together with another photo of him and Dara. Okay, that’s it! I quickly informed Hyorin about the photos Youngbae sent. Huh! Does he think I can’t do it? I was waiting for Hyorin’s reply when Youngbae sent me a screenshot of his conversation with Hyorin. Aishhhhhhh! They’re ganging up on me! In the convo, Hyorin sent Youngbae the message I sent to her. Then, she was asking Youngbae what she should reply. It turned out that it’s Hyorin’s plan to make her boyfriend send those photos to me so I would be triggered. Aigooo! Maybe, Dara told her about my jealousy these days.

“Tell Hyorin to mind her own love life.” I replied, annoyed.

“Dara is right, you’re a jealous dragon. Gotta go now, I need to rehearse.”

“Youngbae, take care of Dara for me.”

“No need to remind me.”


Bangkok, Thailand

YOUNGBAE’s POV

Dara promised me before that she’ll watch my concert in Manila. However, my possessive bestfriend needed a daily dose of her to the point of adjusting her schedule here and there so she can go with him to wherever he wants. Those two so inlove with each other.

When we were still trainees, I always catch Jiyong staring at Dara. Whenever she visited our practice room, I can see the little changes on how he acts around. Whenever they have interactions, even the smallest ones like greeting each other on the lobby, he will suddenly act so hyper and giddy even after hours of practice. Though Dara is our noona, Jiyong managed to catch her attention and showed his true intention. Well, maybe all the boys can do that except me, I’m just really shy around girls. Going back, the Bigbang members already knew that both of them have mutual feelings with each other. CEO Yang said strictly no inhouse dating but no one could stop those two. Oh well, he won’t know unless we say it. Usually, when they wanted to hang out with each other, they will gather the members and other trainees so it won’t be that obvious, or they will call our ever dependable hyung, Dongwook, who’s a master of secret dating.

I saw how their love started. I also saw how it faltered. It was during that time when we stayed in Japan for a long time so we can establish our name and promote there. During the first few months, I always caught Jiyong talking with Dara through the phone, exchanging stories on how their day went, and telling how much they missed each other. But things just happened, we were young back then, schedules were conflicting, and communication doesn’t seem to work with them really well. Jiyong started to meet some other girls. As his bestfriend, I’m guilty with their break up since I wasn’t able to warn him that what he’s doing was wrong. I tolerated it though I know he’s already hurting someone back in Korea. Things fell apart and both went on their separate ways. But all of us knew, they’re not okay. We can clearly see how much they were hurting and longing for each other.

Then come this time when I, along with the rest of the members decided to secretly follow Jiyong since we’re curious as to why he always sneaked out from our dorm. We found out that all those times, he was going to Dara to win her back again. When we saw that, the four of us hugged. No joke, we were close to tears because of too much happiness. We’ve been waiting for that moment. We always know that at the end of the day, it will always be Dara and Jiyong who belong to each other. That night, we were so proud not of the Big Bang's leader but to our friend, Jiyong. Though he’s also the reason why it turned out to be like that, the important thing was he was doing his best to get back the person who will give him all the happiness and love in the world. The person who will always be with him through thick and thin. And that person will always be Dara.

Thankfully, they got back together. The life in their eyes which went missing ever since their break-up came back. Their love radiated to everyone that surrounded them. People in YG were all happy seeing them again being head over heels with other. Even CEO Yang, who we thought didn’t know about the relationship, felt so giddy whenever he saw the two. It turned out he was rooting for the them since we were trainees. That man and his crazy mind!

So there, everything was going well with their relationship when another person entered the picture. I really think Jiyong has a thing for Japanese models. Anyways, I was about to enter the picture because I need to redeem myself from not warning him last time but destiny has another plan. Jiyong’s fondness with that woman was just starting when he realized that history is repeating itself again. He was able to straighten his mind, but he stayed friends with the model though. He sorts himself and work everything out with noona.

For Dara, she’s the real MVP here. Despite all the pain my bestfriend caused her, she always accepts him with open arms. I mean how could be a person be as kind, caring, hardworking, and considerate as her. I knew about her family’s struggles but other people will never have thought that she went through so much because of her bright personality. That’s the thing about noona, she always chooses to carry her problems and worries on her own. People wouldn’t know since she’s always masking it with her smiles. And I think that’s also one of the reasons why Jiyong is meant for her. He can always see through her. He’s the only one who can make her open up and comfort her. They are like yin and yang. They complete each other.

Back to the present, I was waiting for the concert to start with Dara in the dressing room. She was telling me stories about her recent trip to the Philippines and how excited she was to be with our maknae next week. But I noticed that she kept on looking at her phone.

“Noona, are you waiting for a call?”

“Youngbae, what should I do? I really miss Jiyong.” She immediately confessed.

“Call him.”

“But he might be resting now. I don’t want to disturb him.”

“How will you know if you wouldn’t try?” I explained but she looked like she’s not listening to my suggestion.

“I must resist! I must resist!” I heard her whispering to herself.

“Youngbae, am I a clingy girlfriend?” She asked curiously.

“No, it’s normal. Hyorin always call me too when I’m away.” I assured her.

“But I really think I’m being too clingy if I call him.” I can’t help but laugh at her situation, didn’t she know that her boyfriend is way clingier than her. Aigooo, these two! I grabbed my phone and messaged Jiyong about Dara’s dilemma. It's not yet even a minute since I sent it when...

“Youngbae!” Dara shouted excitedly.

“Jiyong said he missed me!” She continued, showing her phone. Now, look at her smiling too much. She can just messaged Jiyong yet she’s sulking too much a while ago. I really can’t understand girls.


 

DARA’s POV

After watching Youngbae’s concert, we went to YG Republique for a special event with some fans. We had some dinner before going back again to the hotel.

I wanted to sleep but I can’t, I’m still thinking about Jiyong. I wanted to call him but he might be performing on stage right now or probably resting. It’s already 2 in the morning here in Bangkok but I keep on tossing around the bed. Sleep, where you at? I started watching the new episode of Dara TV, hoping it will help me from missing Jiyong too much. After that, I also started watching the videos CEO Yang gave us. God! I think I’m just punishing myself. “Wrong move Dara, you’re just missing him more.” I scolded myself. I was thinking of a new plan to divert my attention when my phone beeped. I immediately got it and tadaaaa, from my Jiyongie!

“Are you sleeping? Just finished my concert. I miss you. Goodnight.” That gave me so much adrenaline rush. Kyaaaaaaaa! I’ve been waiting for this. I immediately face timed him.

“Babeeeee!” I greeted. God! I didn’t know seeing Jiyong’s face could make me this happy.

“Did I wake you up with my message? It’s already 3 am there.”

“Uhmmm... I haven’t slept yet. I miss you too much I can’t stop thinking about you.” I grinned.

“Now, who’s being cheesy? Aigooo! What are you doing?”

“I’m watching Dara TV! It's making me giddy seeing our performances in Manila.”

“Wait, you mean the upcoming Dara TV? It’s not uploaded yet, right?”

“Not yet babe. Don’t worry, I’ll wait till your concert ends. No spoiler alert.”

“Babe, I think you should sleep now. I’ll just call you again tomorrow.” He continued.

“Okay. Love you.”

“You could always call or message me anytime.”“Wait, babe. Don’t end it, leave it open. I want to watch you sleep.”

“Are you serious? You need to rest too.” I asked him. 

“Serious. I miss staring at your face.”

“Aigooo! Don’t take ugly photos of me while sleeping, okay.” I fixed my phone on a stand and finally lied down.

“Goodnight Ji!” I puckered my lips to give him an imaginary kiss.

“You’ll never looked ugly. Sweet dreams baby girl.” 

 


Author's Note:

So I was spazzing about PanDara moments in Boracay, they looked so cute having fun there. They really looked like siblings with Riri protecting and following his noona. But! OMG! Our appa don't want to lose. @Peaceminusonedotcom just posted a picture of Jiyong and Dara on its IG. And who do you think is handling that account? I know you know what I'm saying. Hahahaha! I really died seeing them so close with each other with Jiyong looking so giddy and happy. Kyaaaaaaa! My feels are overflowing. Our parents keep on feeding us. Anyways, here's an update. Enjoy!