Encore

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

I was watching him on the side, marvelling at how he performs, when Jjangmae interrupted my thoughts, “Noona, let’s go!” .

“Why? I'm done.”

“No, you’re not. You still need to change.”

“Why?” I asked again.

“You need to go back on stage.” I looked at him confusedly. “Jiyong requested it a while ago. He said you’ll be going with him during the encore part.” He replied, tugging my arms.

“But…… he didn’t tell me about this.”

“That’s why I’m telling you now, so go and change.”

Though confused, I just let one of the staff do her job. She made me wear a big hoodie which I think was customized for Jiyong. I was getting my make up retouched when he entered the room. I was observing him as he changed his clothes. He stared at me, smiling.

“Hi, let’s go?” He reached for my hand.

“What’s happening? Are you sure about this?”

“When it comes to you I’m always sure.”

“But this is your concert. I’m just a guest performer. No need to invite me.” I whined. I always support his decisions but my presence in his encore is not necessary, it should only just for him.

“That’s the point Dee, this is my concert. This is Kwon Jiyong’s concert, and I have all the right and control on what will happen on my stage.”

There’s no use on persuading him so I nodded my head, still unsure.

“Smile please.” He used his fingers to stretch my mouth into smiling.

“Wait, I forgot something.” He let go of my hand and started rummaging through the pile of clothes.

He made me wear his PMO cap.“There! You look better.” He excitedly said, holding my hand again.

“Seriously, what’s with our matching outfit? We looked like a couple.”

“We are babe.” He winked.

We hurriedly went back to stage. The fans were chanting his name. While on stand by, he held both sides of my cheeks and made me face him.

“Dara. First, thank you for performing on stage with me a while ago, that was really the best. And now, thank you for being with me in my encore stage. This really means a lot. Just trust me. I want you to enjoy the stage with me right there, don’t think of anything else. I love you. Now go!” He said, looking directly in my eyes, hypnotizing me.

I nodded and aimlessly walked when I realized what he just said.

“Ji! Why would I go? We should go out together!” I shouted, running back at him but he just laughed.

“Babe, just go out there alone for a few seconds. I’ll follow you. I told you, just trust me.” He said, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

The music started and my body just went on its own accord. The next thing I knew I was already infront of everyone.


 

JIYONG’s POV

My mind is getting really crazy. This is it Jiyong! I know it’s selfish and risky to plan all of this without her consent but I’ll just face the consequences later. The important thing is to let the whole world know how much Dara and I love each other. I don’t care if they will accept it or not but I will protect Dara and our relationship no matter what.

I told her that she should go on stage first, and I’ll follow next. I wanted to show the fans that behind my success is a woman named Sandara Park. 

yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji

iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo

sarang gateun sori ddawin jibeo chyeo

oneulbameun ppiddakhage

 

naebeoryeodwo

eochapi nan honjayeotji

amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo

satang ballin wiro ddawin jibeo chyeo

oneulbameun ppiddakhage

 

I admiringly watched  as she graced the stage with her beauty and energy. She was definitely having a blast out there. 

beoreokbeoreok sorichyeo naneun hyeongijeung

nae simsimpuri hwa puri sangdaeneun dareun yeonindeul

gwaenhi sibi georeo dongne yangachicheoreom

gakkeum nan ppiddakhage darireul ilbureo jeoreo

i sesangiran yeonghwa sok juingongeun neowana

gal goseul ilhgo hemaeneun oeroun ~~~~

I was singing the song carelessly as Dara and I faced each other. My mind was clouded with so many thoughts that I just mumbled the lyrics. Dara was smiling at me but I can see the confused look in her face.

“Ready?” I whispered.

“What?” she asked.

“Don’t you have any idea of anything?” I asked again but she just shook her head.

I ushered her to go with me on the right side of the stage. I kept on looking at her, checking if she’s always beside me.

neo hana midgo manyang haengbokhaesseotdeon naega

useubge namgyeojyeosseo

I motioned her to say hi to the fans with me.

“VIPs, this is my Dara. I hope you’ll love and accept her like what you guys always do to me and Bigbang." I thought to myself.

saekkisongarak geolgo maengsehaesseotdeon nega

1……2

yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji

iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo

sarang gateun sori ddawin jibeo chyeo

oneulbameun ppiddakhage

 

naebeoryeodwo

eochapi nan honjayeotji

amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo

satang ballin wiro ddawin jibeo chyeo

oneulbameun ppiddakhage

We walked back to the center of the stage. Seeing Dara's smiles and giggles, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

jiteun airain geutgo

seupeurei han tong da sseugo

gajukbaji, gajukjaket geolchigo insang sseugo

And just like what we did on the other side, Dara and I waved to our fans to show how thankful we are for their warm welcome.

apeumeul sumgin chae apeuro deo biddureojillae

nega mianhaejige haneureda chimeul kak

tubakhaejin nae maltuwa geochireojin

nunbichi museowo neo

sireun na itji duryeowojyeo

doragagopeunde gal de eobtgo

saranghagopeunde sangdae eobtgo

mwol eojjeorago

dori kil su eobtdeorago

We went back to the center. And as the chorus started, I sat down and looked at Dara.

neo hana midgo manyang haengbokhaesseotdeon naega

I was telling her to sing but she’s just looking at me. She looked so cute with her nervous and confused face. I gave her an encouraging look to give her confidence. She started singing, making me automatically smile.

useubge namgyeojyeosseo

saekkisongarak geolgo maengsehaesseotdeon nega

gyeolgugen

Her excitement increases as she sang the last lyrics, but I need to calm her down because the beat in here is different from the original.

yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji

iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo

sarang gateun sori ddawin jibeo chyeo

oneulbameun ppiddakhage

I was staring at her as I guided her towards the new beat. When she got used to it already, I can’t help but feel so giddy, seeing her eyes twinkling with so much happiness. It felt like it was just the two of us on stage. 

naebeoryeodwo

eochapi nan honjayeotji

amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo

Since this is a special encore stage, I wanted to have fun with Dara and also with my crew. I decided to ignore what the staff, CEO Yang or the fans will tell me afterwards and just go on with my plan. I grabbed the shoulder of one of the Hi-tech dancers and ushered everyone to come behind me. I was finding Dara when I saw her infront of the stage, still hype and dancing.

satang ballin wiro ddawin jibeo chyeo

oneulbameun ppiddakhage

I waited for her to go behind me before we started doing a human train.

oneulbameun nareul wihae amu mal marajullaeyo

honjain ge na ireohge himdeul jul mollatneunde

I looked behind to check and damn, she looked so happy. This is the stage I always dreamed for her to be. A stage where she can be herself and enjoy.

(geudaega bogo sipeo)

oneulbamman nareul wihae chinguga doe-eojullaeyo

I can’t help but to repeatedly glance at her, making sure she was enjoying everything.

“Babe, you okay?” to which she replied with a smile.

i joheun nal areumdaun nal

nega geuriun nal

“The beat will go faster this time. Have fun and be careful.” I gave her a heads up.

oneulbameun ppiddakhage

oneulbameun nareul wihae amu mal marajullaeyo

honjain ge na ireohge himdeul jul mollatneunde

(geudaega bogo sipeo)

oneulbamman nareul wihae chinguga doe-eojullaeyo

i joheun nal areumdaun nal

nega geuriun nal

We ran and played around the stage like kids. I was finding Dara. Everyone is going crazy and I can’t seem to find her. Then, thousands of confetti went down the stage making it harder for me to spot her.

oneulbameun ppiddakhage

As I sang the last line, I looked beside me. And as always, no matter how hard it is to find her she will always appear right beside me. My home, my Dara will always be with me. We clapped towards everyone present here in the venue, appreciating all their efforts as confettis continuously went down.

After giving the spotlight to the band and Hitech dancers. Next is the Crazy dancers.

“And my ladies….” I shouted. I noticed one of the dancers immediately pointed at Dara. I giggled to myself seeing that. Since everyone in YG already knew about our relationship, the dancer might have been confused that I'm pertaining to Dara. She eventually realized her mistake, and just dance along with the music. After I’ve introduced them, I moved on to the woman whom I love so much.

“Right here with me is the woman I love. She is sometimes childish but she always knows when to act mature, she is my noona but she looked otherwise, she's a goddess. She is my weakness but at the same time she is also my strength. She is my muse, my love, my life, my forever.” That’s how I wanted to introduce her.

“And lovely Dara!” but this is what I’ve said instead. Aigoooo. I don’t know what I’m doing, so much for being too nervous.

Dara walked towards me then. Oh my god! Did she just dab? I laughed with her antics.

I continued thanking other people like YG, Bigbang, +82, and of course I won’t forget, one of the reasons why I'm G-dragon and why I’m here in front of stage, VIPs! THANK YOU SO MUCH VIPs!

This is it! God, please help me do this properly! 

After the last bang on the drum, the dancers have already bowed down. I looked at Dara but she was still clapping. I took my time to breathe first before doing the highlight of this concert. I looked back at her again, and saw that she’s already bowing down.

This is my cue.

Instead of doing the same as them, I quickly went down on one knee, removed the hoodie covering my eyes, and face her.

I heard the screaming fans before everything out as I stared at her.

“Babe, I was thinking about this, about us...” I started to explain to her so she won't get really shock.

“Including me?” She pointed at herself.

“Yes. For the next song. Will you stay with me.” I continued as she sat down, seeing I was serious with what I’m about to do.

“Just trust me with this....” I was cut when this damn Hi-tech dancer threw confetti on us. The hell?! I looked at him, smiling but deep inside I wanted to strangle him. He just playfully added some effect for my supposed to be serious ‘operation reveal my relationship with Dara’ but here I am too shocked and nervous to even know what shall I do next.

The next thing I knew all the fans were screaming louder than before. While Dara and the other dancers started playing with the confettis too.

I laughed at what’s happening. Oh God, I told you to help me but why?! My mind is in total panic, searching for a Plan B.

“DARAGON! DARAGON! DARAGON! DARAGON!” The fans started chanting wildly.

Kids, thank you for your encouragement but how do I do this? Think! Jiyong, think!

I looked back at Dara and saw her still playing. I looked again on the dancers beside me and decided to scold them, “You. Stop! Yahhh, what are you doing? You’re ruining my moment guys!”

“DARAGON! DARAGON! DARAGON! DARAGON!”

“What do I do now with your noona?” I scolded them, still laughing and at the same time thinking really hard on what shall I do next.

I was asking for some advice from the dancers when Dara started talking in Filipino.

When I looked at her, she signed that she’ll go already.

! ! WHAT DO I DO NOW?!!! I was really panicking. But Dara already walked away.

“Yahhhh! Go away now! You all ruined it!” I scold the dancers, patting their asses.

I laughed at my misfortune. That’s supposed to be the highlight of my concert then this happened?! WHAT NOW KWON JIYONG! I’m looking like a crazy man, laughing by myself as I looked back and checked if Dara really went out already. Aigoooo! How come it turned out this way.

Initially, I asked the staffs to give us some spotlight and background music during the ending of encore part as I reveal my relationship with her. But all those plans go to drain. I walked towards the sides and told the staff that I'll just abort my mission and we should just continue directly to Untitled, 2014. 

“Babe, what do I now?!” I was screaming to myself, hoping Dara could hear me.

...............

Ijeneun kkeutiraneun majimagiraneun

Neoui geu mameul nan mideul su eopseo

I can’t let go cuz you never know

Naegen neo gateun neoegen na gateun

Geureon sarangeun du beon dasineun eopseo

Nobody knows

who you are to me

We always know

 

Jebal dan han beonirado

Neoreul bol su issdamyeon

Nae modeun geol da ilheodo gwaenchanha

Kkumeseorado neoreul manna

Dasi saranghagireul

 

jigeum i shigani jinagago

da ijeul su itdamyeon

geu gieokdo haengbokhaetdeon chueokdo

ani daeum saeng edo neoreul

manna dashi saranghagireul

yejeon geudaero

 

As I ended tonight's last stage, I took my time listening to the chants of the fans.

“KWON JYONG! KWON JIYONG! KWON JIYONG!”

They might not see my face as my hoodie is hiding it but I'm really very happy. Maybe, happy is an understatement. I'm feeling in bliss. My concert here was extra special and will always hold a very special place in my heart. Not just mine but also Dara's. 

In the midst of the chants, the failed plan I had a while ago is still lingering on my head. How do I get back at her? 

“Dong Youngbae! Dong Youngbae!” I also chanted.

Darling you

nae duryeoum sok himangeun neo

Darling you

ginagin yeojeonge kkeute

yeongweonan geon eopttago on sesangi malhaedo

Darling darling you

naegen neoppuniya

I sang, hoping that Dara will understood that it's for her.

"I won’t give up with my plan. Just wait." I thought to myself as I smiled on the camera before finally exiting the stage.

 


DARA’s POV

That encore stage was probably the best one I had. I guess the fact that it was unplanned, I was able to freely move and enjoy myself. Aigooo. I don't want any of these to end.

After the last beat of the drum, I was too engrossed on waving to the fans, forgetting that I should also bow down. Realizing it, I quickly followed the dancers. I was staring at the floor when Jiyong suddenly got down on his one knee instead of bowing. He then stared at me.

“I was thinking about this, about us….”

“Including me?” I pointed at myself.

“Yes. For the next song. Will you stay with me” he continued. I was frozen. I mean is he really serious about this? What is he planning to do? So many questions are flooding my mind. “Just trust me with this... ” He assured me.

Out of nowhere, some confetti were being thrown at us. Then, loud screams erupted. I almost forgot we were still on stage. Jiyong looked on his sides where the Hitech dancers were lined up. He laughed as if trying to hide the crime he’s about to do. I took that as an opportunity to just play along with the confetti thing.

“DARAGON! DARAGON! DARAGON! DARAGON!” The fans started chanting wildly.

I need to do some damage control before it gets out of hand.

“Ginalingan eh. May nanalo na, uwian na. (He did it so well. Someone won already, let’s go home).” I said to the fans. I said in Filipino expression so I can low-key assure everyone about my relationship with him. Yes, he already won me for a long time now. Just remembering the things he did for me tonight makes me fall in love with him more.

“Uwian na (Let's go home).” I continued again as I went to his side, signing him that I will go. He might really do something serious so might as well hide myself.

After exiting, I waited for him on the side, watching his last performance. When the song was finished, the whole venue started chanting his name. I instantly smiled, knowing that this is what he wanted for his concert. People chanting his real name, Kwon Jiyong. It's been years since he started in this industry, and all those times he always introduced himself as GD. It's finally time for him to live with his real name.

I thought he was already back to his normal self when he suddenly started singing Youngbae’s ‘Darling’. Aigoooo, I don’t really know what’s happening on his mind.

I quickly went over when he was going down. Before I even reached him, he beat me to it as he ran and engulfed me with his tight hug. Without letting go, he continued walking, thanking the people around.

“Babe, let go. I want to walk properly.” I mumbled on his chest but he ignored me.

“Please. I know you're embarrass with your failed plan but I still need to walk facing upfront.” I reasoned out.

Finally, he stopped. Then looked at me, pouting. “Don’t make me remember it. You left me there.” He ranted but I'm more drawn to how cute he looked.

“You should have told me about this.”

“But babe, can’t you hear the way they shouted Daragon? And this is your special place.”

“There will always be next time. The important thing is we both know the truth.” I comforted him.

 


 

JIYONG’s POV

“Yahhhh! All of you! Why are you here? Do you really have nothing else to do? You just have to bow back there but what did you do? You all ruined it! You ruined my moment! I’ve already planned everything but you ruined it.” I shouted when I saw the dancers in the dressing room, hitting them lightly. God! The nerves of these people.

But they just laughed. What am I now, a clown?! Aishhhh!

“You should have told us. You were taking so long talking to noona so I thought I should add some special effects for you two like the one you give to couples after their wedding.” Gon replied back, grinning.

“Yah! Next time, don’t ruin it. It took me a lot of effort and nervousness to do that.”

“So, there will be next time? Kyaaaaaaa!” The Crazy dancers squealed together.

“Jiyong! What happened back there?” Someone shouted from behind. When I looked back, I saw my manager with a phone on his ear.

“The concert was successful. You should be congratulating me.”

“Why would I congratulate you if your plan of revealing failed?! Do you have any idea how excited me and CEO Yang were?! We even filmed everything but what we just get was your giddiness and stares with Dara.”

Dara's hand wrapped around on mine. “Babe, what’s with him?” She whispered.

“Just ignore him.” I replied, kissing her forehead.

“Ignore me?! Yahhhh, both of you! How dare you leave us hanging, not only me and CEO Yang, but also the fans! Can’t you see them getting crazy with all your stares, whispers, and interactions on stage? That 'I miss you' you, Dara said, God! I almost peed in my pants from too much feels. And when you, Jiyong kneeled, I swear I'm close to crying but nothing happened! Are you both too deaf, to hear how the whole venue screamed ing DARAGON?! My hopes are shattered, you two!” He finally errupted, pointing at us accusingly as he got back to his phone.

“Yes hyung….. Don’t worry…..I’ve already scolded them….Let’s talk later.” He hanged up.

“Why are you so mad, and who are you talking to?”

“CEO Yang is very much disappointed. We all are.” He replied with a straight face. So that’s CEO Yang?

“What’s with everyone, babe?” Dara asked confusedly.

“Seriously, you’re asking me that? I'm the one who was about to reveal it a while ago.” I laughed at her.

“You’re all playing with me, huh.” She glared, trying to remove her hands on mine.

Before she even removed it, I’ve already pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her fully on the lips. We were once again lost in our own world when we noticed that the whole room was already cheering loudly and taking some photos of us.

“Yahhhhhhh! Jiyonggggg! Daraaaaa! That’s what you should have done on stage a while ago! Why just now?! Why?! My feels! My OTP!” Taehee threw tantrums. 

When I'm already done freshening up, I saw her with the dancers.

“Unnie, can’t you come with us for the rest of the tour?” One of them said.

“Aigooo! This is Jiyong’s concert not mine.” Dara replied back.

“But unnie, today was the best among our tour. Oppa is really happy back there.”

“I don’t know Heeyun.”

“Don't overthink. We will always support the both of you no matter what.” The dancers said in unison.

I approached them and went to backhug Dara.

“They are right babe, how about you go with me on the remaining tour.” 

“I don’t know. This country is like my second home so I’m very much comfortable here. I have no idea how they will receive it on other countries.” She worriedly replied. Just by looking at her, I can already hear her thoughts saying things about how she's not good enough, about how she'll just ruined it, etc.  She's doing it again, looking down at herself.

“Babe, please. Just think about it. I want this concert to be with you. If they are my true fans, they will also support my guest performer. Also, you’re not just a guest performer, you’re my girlfriend.” I explained, massaging her creased forehead.

“But I have other schedules too.” She reasoned out.

“Jjangmae, you know what to do!” I shouted at Dara’s manager who’s beside us.

“Got it.” Jjanmae replied.

“Hear that?” She stayed quiet, her brain in the midst of deep thinking. “Fine. Let’s talk about this later.” I really hope she considers it. 

 


 

DARA’s POV

Jiyong randomly asked if I could join his remaining tour. When he said that, I was pretty much screaming and rejoicing inside just thinking about it. I really want to do it. I can do it over and over again but reality slapped me hard as I realized it would be different. It will be on a different country. What if the fans there hate me, what if they don’t appreciate my hardwork, what if they boycott the concert, what if they hate Jiyong for this? There are too many what ifs when all we wanted is to just perform together. Jiyong was trying his best to give me assurance but I’m still worried. 

“Babe, let’s take photos.” I asked before we left the venue. We started making poses together. And I really felt giddy, thinking that I can finally upload a photo with him without raising too much suspicions.

“We look cute here. I'll get this later” Jiyong said as we looked through them.

“Dee, few days ago, I was checking on twitter and I saw photos of us, I don’t remember we took.” He informed me.

“That’s what you called manip. Manipulated. Edited. Our fans usually do it when they are hungry for some Daragon interactions.” 

“Really? It looked so real though. They're very good at it."

“I know. We have the best fans in the world. You should check on their fanmade videos next. They are really good on investigating and compiling everything."

“What are you doing in life? How come you knew about those?” He teased me.

“When it’s about us babe, I know everything.” I gave him a knowing look.

 

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/904935566797451264

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/904937597025214466

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/903833353949855744

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d2RXRHvwJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWH-70wi9s0&feature=youtu.be

 


Author's Note:

Please watch the youtube and twitter links so you can visualize it more. Shout out to blackstaaarr and imaboicegongju(youtube), and Cza Que @ZeeKyuxxx (twitter) for their fancams. Thank you!

ALSO! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! MOTTE IN KUALA LUMPUR HAS CONFIRMED DARA AS SPECIAL GUEST, IT LOOKS LIKE DADDY KWON CAN'T RESIST MOMMY'S CHARMS AND WANTED TO BE SO CLINGY.  OUR PARENTS ARE ON THEIR ASIA TOUR! KRUNG GRABEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!