MOTTE in Tokyo Day 2

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

September 20

JIYONG’s POV

I woke up, feeling a wet cloth being wiped on my arms. It must be Dara again. I hope she went to sleep last night instead of taking care of me.

“Babe, are you awake? How do you feel? Your temperature is already normal.”

“I’m good as perfect, thank you.” She put down the towel on the table and climbed again on the bed.

I hugged her and closed my eyes, inhaling her sweet scent. I’m always looking forward to a morning like this.

“Thank you for making me experience this. To be able to love you.”

“Babe, it’s too early in the morning.” She giggled, maybe referring to my cheesiness. But I don’t mind saying cheesy words to her again and again. I feel like telling it to her everyday will never be enough to say how much I love her.

“I love this kind of morning. I also love it everytime we cuddle at night. I wonder how it feels like to be like this when we got married.”

“Babe, you don’t need to wait. We’ve been like this for few years now. We’re practically living under one roof.”

“I know and I love every single bit of it, I just wonder what it feels like to call you officially mine. Sandara Kwon! Don’t you think it’s nice for your name to be like that?” Aigoooo, I'm getting giddy just thinking about it. I want to marry her soon.

“Babe, may it be Sandara Park or Sandara Kwon, I’m still yours. It’s a fact already.” Kyaaaaa! My girlfriend is getting good at words. Should I be threatened? She's following my footsteps already.

“I think we’ll have another couple name.”

“What else could there be, we already have ‘The Skinship Couple’, ‘The Fashionista Couple’?”

“The Cheesy Couple!” We both giggled.

“Aigoo! I'll shower now.” She pecked my lips before getting out of the bed.


 

DARA’s POV

I was relieved seeing the healthy Jiyong again. I really got worried yesterday, seeing him pale and sick.

For our brunch, he suggested that we eat some curry before meeting Bajowoo. I agreed but I don’t think he should go with me to Bajowoo’s shop. It's better to be sure when it comes to his health.

“After we eat. I’ll drop you off again here in the hotel. You still need to rest. You need it more today since you’ll be having a performance with Seungri later.”

“But I’m already okay. I want to go with you.”

“Babe.” I stared at him seriously.

“Fine.” 

After eating, I dropped him off and asked Taehee to keep an eye on him before I went to meet up with our friend.

“Bajowoo, annyeong!”

“Dara! You’re always here in Japan these days.”

“What can I do, my handsome friend, Bajowoo is here.” I joked.

“Stop that. I might believe you. Where’s Jiyong?” He laughed back.

“He was sick last night so I told him to rest for his concert later.”

“Is that so? Let’s go. I’ll show you some of my new collection.”

Just like yesterday, today’s event is a déjà vu. While I was checking the clothes, and chatting with some people, Jiyong kept on messaging me when he should have been resting.

“Dara, what’s with Jiyong?” Bajowoo opened up. I swear I heard the same line from Junsuke yesterday.

“If it’s about protecting me from new face, just ignore him. He’s just paranoid.” I replied.

“Wow, I didn’t know you can read minds, Dara.” He laughed.

“Why? What’s with the new face?” He continued.

“He believes that I will fall in love with a new face. When it’s just Narae who said that.” I explained, Bajowoo just laugh. Who would not? His so called charismatic and cool friend is jealous because of something that is not even true.

“Dara can I ask you something?” I nodded my head.

“How are you?” I looked at him, confused.

“I mean, I read some comments on the internet. How are you coping with it?” I was surprised he also read those hates about me.

“Ohhh, that. Don’t worry about that. I can handle those kind of things.” I assured him. I have my fans who can handle them. I also have my friends, family and Jiyong who's always with me.

“Just in case you need someone to talk to, you can always call me.”

“Thank you. Aigooo, what’s with our sudden topic. We’re supposed to be fashionista right now.” I replied to lighten up the mood.

“Dara, remember we always got your back.” He smiled.

I’m really thankful to Jiyong for introducing me to his friends. When I first meet them, I was intimidated because they are all like cool people. They are designers, models, DJs, photographers. But they tried their best to approach me and make me feel comfortable. I remember that time when we went to Disney Sea. I’m sure they weren’t that excited going there but since Jiyong know I like amusement parks, they don’t have any choice. However, seeing them have fun that night and asking for us to come back really made me happy. Since then, I became friends with them as well.

After going to Bajowoo’s shop I asked him if we can go earlier to the concert venue so I could check on Jiyong. His fever might have come back so I better be there.


 

Jiyong and Seungri were chatting when we arrived. The panda is here!

“Noona!” Seungri shouted. He quickly stood up and ran towards me, engulfing me in his hug.

“Seungri! How's business doing? I heard you’re already richer than Jiyong.” I grinned.

“Noona, when time comes that I’m richer than hyung, can I be your boyfriend instead?”

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Rat, Hands off Dara!” Jiyong tried his best to remove Seungri’s arms around me.

“Don’t you dare steal her, or I will not give you any lines in the future.” He warned. Seungri immediately let go of me and apologized to Jiyong. No doubt, Jiyong’s songwriting and producing skills are really powerful.

“Babe, don’t go near Seungri. He might eat you. Did you see his abs, it’s nothing but fats now.” Jiyong glared at Seungri.

“Hyung, that’s foul!”

“Don’t worry Seungri, I still love you. Go go go Pandara! Also, I prefer fats than bones.” I grinned at Seungri, making sure Jiyong understand my meaning.

“I’m not bones!” Jiyong whined.

“I’m not referring to anyone. But I’m telling you, watch your health. Don’t forget to eat.” I reminded him, knowing how much weight he already lost during his tour and that I won’t be with him in the next few weeks.

“Noona, I really want to be your boyfriend. I want someone to take care of me like that.”

“Rat, you can have Chaerin. Dara’s mine already.”

“Oh wait, Look Chaerin is calling.” I've already clicked the answer button when Seungri grabbed my phone and ended it. Aigooo. Chaerin will be mad at me for hanging up.

“Noona, don’t. I’m shy.” Seungri reasoned out.

“What did you do? He’s calling me not you, pabo.” Chaerin-ah, sorry! Your future boyfriend is getting shy. I’ll call you again later.

“Hyung! You’ll be going to Europe for the next few weeks, right? I’ll be noona’s temporary boyfriend then.” Seungri declared.

“Noona, I’ll be going to the Philippines on October 6 and 7. Can you give me a tour?” Seungri continued, enjoying the look of the mad dragon.

“I would love to. I’ll let you know if my schedule is free.” It’s the Philippines, of course I would do my best to come and accompany him. I’m still feeling guilty, knowing that I can’t attend Youngbae’s concert in Manila though I’ll be there the day after his concert. Blame it to Jiyong's rescheduling skills. I needed to at least make it up for Seungri.

“Seungri! Stop that already or else I won’t let you go out of that stage.” AIgooo, my boyfriend is so jealous.

“Babe, stop that. He’s just joking. But please, if I’m free I want to go with him.” I pleaded.

“It’s also my concert in Taiwan during that time. You should come with me there instead.”

“I don’t want to create more issue about me always clinging to you. You’ll be fine without me.”

“Are we going to argue about this again? I want you as my special guest.”

“I think you should ask Chaerin, Suhyun or IU. I think it would be good to see other artist as your guest.” I suggested.

“But it’s you that I want!”

“We’ll just see what will happen.” I replied. Many things could still happen before the end of his tour. Of course, I wanted to be his special guest but I also want him to have a stage with other artists as well. I’m already satisfied sitting among his fans, and watching him perform.

“Cuddle?” I suggested, smiling.

“I would love to” He smirked, snaking his arms around my waist.

“Noona! Hyung! Stop that! I’m getting jealous!” Seungri shouted at us.

We spent the remaining time before the concert joking around. Having the Bigbang maknae with us made everything really fun. Seeing Seungri and Jiyong banter made me miss the old days. I miss Bigbang and 2ne1 interactions.

Compare to yesterday, his concert today was way better. He’s too hyper on stage, killing his moves and even frequently acting cute. But the highlight tonight was when Seungri appeared during encore, wearing the same outfit as Jiyong. At first look, you’ll really think it’s Jiyong with the hair extension and all. When I looked at the fans, they were all confused but when they realize it’s Seungri, everyone cheered. And when Jiyong came out, aigooooooo! The Nyongtory fans must be so happy! Their performance of Bigbang songs on stage was everything a VIP could asked for. It’s been a while since Bigbang members performed together. Though it’s only the two of them, it really means a lot. Aigooo, my VIP heart is crying from too much happiness! I’ll be forever proud of the boys!

With the success of MOTTE in Japan, everyone who made the concert possible gathered to enjoy the night, eating and drinking. Let’s not forget the constant blabbers and DJ-ing skills of Seungri. I really miss that rat. He became the star of the night instead of Jiyong. Aigoooo, my boyfriend's magic was gone in an instant.

After we said our goodbye to everyone, Jiyong and I went back to the hotel.

“Congratulations! You made thousands of fans happy again.” I hugged him.

“Thank you babe! Tonight was really fun. Now, I’m thinking if I should guest Seungri on one of my tours too.”

“Told you, there are many options. Whoever it is, the fans will still be delighted.”

“But you’re still different. I guess I want you for myself instead. Seungri keeps on talking about you.”

“Why are you so jealous these days?” I asked curiously.

“And don’t make that new face the reason. I swear I had enough of it from Bajowoo and Junsuke.” I continued.

“They told you?! I told them to keep it secret.”

“Your friends are on my side. Sorry!” I laughed at him.

“I’m not friends with them if they don’t take care of my girl.”

“You’re starting again. Stop it, it’s making me puke.” I warned. I don’t want his cheesiness parade today. He just laughed and hugged me.

“Babe, seeing you with Seungri today. I suddenly miss Bigbang and 2ne1.” I opened up.

“Me too. That’s why we will enlist together so we can comeback soon. And don’t worry about 2ne1, we’ll never know what’s happening on CEO Yang’s mind.”

“I hope so too. I just want to return the love of all the Blackjacks who keeps on supporting us till now.”

“But babe, Seungri was too talkative a while ago. Bajowoo was already cursing.” I continued, laughing, thinking about the number of times Bajowoo shouted curse words. I know Seungri was talkative but what happened a while ago is epic. Words just keep on pouring out from his mouth. It’s like Seungri’s concert featuring Jiyong. 

“What else can you expect. At least since he did all the talking, I had some time to rest.”

“Why? Do you still feel sick?” I quickly asked, alarmed with what he said.

“No babe. I’m fine. I just want to reserve my energy.”

“Reserve for what? It’s the last day of your concert.”

“For Kwon babies made in Japan.” He whispered seductively making me shudder. 

“Aigoo, you still remember it.” He nodded his head.

“Shall we start?” I . He nodded his head again excitedly, showing his gummy smile. Aigoooo, he’s so cute. I’m telling you, making love shouldn’t always start with seduction, it can also start with fluffiness.

I inched my face closer to him rubbing the tip of our noses, giving him quick kisses on the lips in between. His hug on me became tighter, lifting me off my seat towards his body. I closed the gap between our lips and this time I kissed him passionately. We were both dominating each other’s lips, our hands wandering to every inch of each other’s bodies. And soon, we made Kwon Babies: Japan Edition. 

 


Author's Note:

Dara will not be pregnant YET. They're using protection. Sorry to burst your bubble. But I'm hoping for Real Kwon Babies soon :)

And PANDARA in the Philippines soon! Kyaaaaa! Dara is really the number 1 VIP!

Thank you all for reading <3