Wedding

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

October 11, 2019

DARA’s POV

“Unnie, you look gorgeous.” I squealed. “Congratulations! And here we thought, Jiyong and I will go first.”

“Aigoo, Dara-yah. Thank you. You will too, soon.” She smiled, patting my cheeks.

“Babe.” Jiyong circled his arm on my side, planting a kiss on my forehead.

“Bride, come here.” A lady went inside the room, getting Dami. Maybe, for some wedding photos.

“I know what you’re thinking.” Jiyong put me infront of him, his arms now fully around my waist. I sighed, looking down. I can’t help it. It felt like my time is ticking everytime the people close to us gets married.

“Mrs. Sandara Kwon.” He called in my favorite name. “Look at me, please.” He urged.

When I did, he was there smiling dearly. Looking as handsome and as hot as he is. Godddd, my hormones are getting wild again. His mere existence is a crime.

“Babe.” He called my attention again. “We’ll get there, okay. We’ll get there.” He assured me in between small kisses.

“Who am I?” He asked this time, giving another kiss.

“Kwon Jiyong.” I simply replied.

“No.” He shook his head, then kissed me again, staring intensely like he’s making a telepathy.

“G-Dragon?” I played along when I understood where he’s going.

“No.” He kissed again. Oh, so that’s how it goes. I should enjoy these kisses. I’ll miss this when he goes inside the base again.

“It’s not GD. Then GOD?” I replied this time, mimicking the lyrics of one of his songs.

“No.” He chuckled, giving me another kiss.

“If I get it right, can I get more kisses?” I tried to bargain since I’m running out of ideas, and the thought of Jiyong stopping is unacceptable now. He really looks like a God. I vow to offer myself to him.

“Of course.” He kissed me again.

“Sandara Park’s husband.” I proudly reply. 

He smiled giddily, finally cupping my face. Here it goes!

Kiss. My soul, where art thou? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Fireworks! Fireworks! I reached for his neck, closing our bodies more in case it could get more closer than what it already is.

“Should we have a quickie?” Jiyong tried to say in between our entangled lips.

“Mmmmmm” Did my lips just moaned? Yes, absolutely, and that’s basically me agreeing to him. The people should be busy outside to even care what’s happening in this room. Aigoooo, the Dara on the loose.

“The door.” I hold his face to stop. It’s better to be sure than not. He walked his way, locking the door. He turned around; his eyes already pumped with hunger. Oh , I ain’t ready for this but who cares.

*Knock knock

“Jiyong, Dara.” We heard his mother called us.

Defeat immediately washed through us. The shoulders of the mighty Jiyong with too much confidence a while ago, now slumped. Aigoooo.

I walked towards him, giving him a backhug. “Some other time babe.” I pecked his cheeks, before turning to the door. “Omma, we’re heading out.” I answered.

“Dara, come on.” His mother lead the way. “Jiyong, you follow.” She shouted without glancing back at his son. I swear, I’m this family’s child and not Jiyong.

“Let’s have a family photo.” Dami called out when she saw us. I went to Jiyong, and fixed his clothes.

“So handsome.” I patted his chest, daydreaming of what could have happened a while ago.

“I know what you’re thinking, babe.” He said again for the second time this day. My face immediately went red.

“Yah, I don’t think.” That sounded wrong but I defended myself helplessly, pushing him to his family.

“Dara, what are you doing? Join us.” Dami called me out.

“You go ahead.” I kindly refused, bowing my head.

“Mrs. Sandara Kwon.” Jiyong sternly said while looking at me, extending his arm.

“Dear, come now.” His father tried to help him out.

“Yes, I’m coming appa.” I shyly went beside Jiyong. He positioned me on his left, right beside his mother. His arm, as always, s its way around me, giving me the sense of belongingness.

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

“Dara, Come on.” Gee eun noona invited her to come outside where the ceremony will be held.

“You go ahead. I’ll stay here first.” She refused, trying to smile.

Not long after, Taehyun noona was the one who invited her but she had the same reply.

I knew how much she wanted to go out there but we don’t have any control of photos or videos those people will took and post. And though we are at that point where we really don’t care about it anymore. We still can’t help but sometimes take one step backward.

“Hey.” Her back jumped a little from surprise.

“What are you still doing here? It’s about to start.”

“You can join outside, babe. Let’s go.” I tried changing her mind.

“I’m really fine.” She assured me but more on she’s convincing herself.

“Sorry. You’re in this position. No one deserves this.” I know she’s not fine. I know a lot of things are swirling on her mind. I can’t even think of a way to comfort her but to be with her.

“We don’t need to be sorry. As long as we know the truth.”

“Now go.” She told me, fixing again my tie.

“Show them how handsome you are. You’ll never know, I might run there and steal the scene.” She tried to joke around, lightening up the mood.

“You call me if you need anything. I’ll just be a few steps away.” I bowed down, giving her a kiss.

I was already at the stairs, when I looked back at her. “You do know, noona won’t mind right.” I shouted, hoping she would really cause a scene. We’re not successful with Youngbae’s, maybe today will do. Cross fingers! “God, please help Dara change her mind.” I prayed silently.

“You’re my husband already. Now go.” She waved, laughing.

 

 

As much as I wanted to focus on the vows being said infront of me, my mind is glued to the girl, peeking on the window at the far back of the garden. Wishing she was doing alright.

I sneak to her once in a while but everytime, she'll shoo me away. Aishhhh! That girl. I just wanted to be with her.

I joined my family as they greet the guests. We were walking here and there, thanking and chatting with our relatives.

“Where’s Dara?” Noona asked as we moved to the next table.

I nod my head towards her location, quickly checking my phone, asking her how she was.

“Go to her. We can handle this.” She insisted, tapping my arm. 

I quickly beelined my way to Dara. Only few weeks left before I’m finally discharged but that’s ages when you’re craving for someone. Craving for her scent, her touch, her presence.

“Ji, you’re here again.” She hissed. “You’ve been checking on me every 15 minutes.”

I laughed. I didn’t how many times I went inside the past hours but that 15 minutes outside is surely not my choice. Dara and I should be on the same scenario outside ages ago but here we are still hiding. If only, it was that easy. This situation, ughhhhh. This is stressing me out. I think I’m needing some babe time.

“Who could you blame? As if you want me out there?” I stood tall, ten steps away from her, making her feel the aura I’m sure as hell she couldn’t resist.

I saw moved, as she gulped the words she’s about to retort back. That’s right Kwon Jiyong. You got this. You know every inch of Dara.

I was closing the gap between us, Dara’s feet are also backing up in synchronization. She’s now under my spell. I praised myself.

Five steps away.

I stopped. Dara had just hit the wall. I smirked at her state.

“You’re feeling shy?” I asked the obvious. She shook her head. Her eyes travelling from my eyes down to my lips. Slowly. Like she was already devouring it in her mind. Thoughtlessly. Full of love. Just us. And that’s absolutely unfair if we wouldn't make it happen.

One step away.

“I don’t have any plans on going back there even if you bark at me. I have my business infront of me.” I stated.

Our eyes already battling. Dara’s eyes. I’ve melted her as always. I knew I won this time. I smirked again, waiting for her.

No steps away. Only few centimeters of our face.

The staring game was still on. Emotions, longing, and love fully dancing.

“Room now.” She whispered, leading the way.

“I know what you’re thinking.” I whispered for the third time, keeping up with her pace, entwining our hands.