Talk and Hello 2.0

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

JIYONG’s POV

The song ended, and the lights went black.

“Babe, stop seducing me.” I whispered.

“You did it first. Your eyes are screaming . It’s ,” she replied.

“Let’s just ditch the concert and make Kwon babies.” I suggested.

“Will you behave.”

“Let’s go?” I asked again. I’m really serious about this.

Before she even answered, the spotlight is on us again. I quickly steadied myself and talk to the fans.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Dara.” I proudly presented my girlfriend to the screaming fans.

“Apa khabar Malaysia! (How are you Malaysia!) Hi this is Dara!” She introduced herself using the local language.

“Wow! Fantastic!” She beamed at everyone. Aigoooo. My girl has too much energy in her system.

“What? Yeah.” I was staring at her so I just mumbled some random words when she waited for my response.

“Yes.” She replied confusedly. Pretty.

“Annyeong”

“Annyeong.” She replied in her cute voice. Kill me now, my feels are dying!

“Annyeong” I replied back again. Kyaaaa! Are we really flirting on stage? How to even stop this giddiness?!

“Actually, where was it? Uhmmm…The Philippines…last time like we were together like same as today. All the fans are like really liked it.” I started, remembering the screaming fans back in Manila. I missed those times, I miss how they screamed for Dara's name and cheer for Daragon.

“Yes, we had so much fun.” Dara smiled.

“I had so much fun too. So even this time for you guys... She’s really busy cause like take care about her beauty and stuff….” I giggled, staring at her.

“A lot of things going on. But I really really wanna tell you, thank you for coming today.” I said to Dara.

"And I hope you guys love her too.” I continued looking at the fans. I was waiting for this chance to shut all her haters. I hope I made it clear to everyone. My queen right here is a goddess with so many projects on her hands. So I dare them to talk again about her being jobless, I’ll surely shut their mouth. If they’re my fan, or even just a normal person, they should at least respect her. She deserved it.

“Terima Kasih!” Dara said. Here she goes again with her language skills.

“What?”

“Terima Kasih, it means thank you.” She explained.

“Terima Kasih.” I repeated to the fans.

“Terima Kasih GD! Terima Kasih Kuala Lumpur.” She thanked the fans.

“I was really excited to be here because….” She continued. Wait, wait! The last time she said those lines in Manila she told me she misses me. God! God! Stop getting giddy Jiyong! I turned my back at her in case I couldn’t contain my feel.

“…..I really missed Malaysia. So thanks for inviting me again.” She finished. What? I quickly face her back again, there’s no point hiding my face when my expectation was already shattered. 

“Actually like…. It’s kinda like random thing… But you sing really well. I didn’t know that.” I started complimenting her. I always tell her that personally but to shut the mouth of all the haters again, I might as well announce it infront of everyone.

“Really?”

“Yeah so if you don’t mind then can we do one more song?” I asked. The fans screamed loudly welcoming the request I asked but I'm clearly sure I heard someone who just screamed 'no'. I wanted to go down there and grab that person out of the venue. I know we are all entitled to our own opinions but please show some respect. Aishhh, Dara must be clouding her mind with worries again. I hope she will soon washed all those and realized that there are more people who looked up to her.

“Sure. I really like to do that.” I really like it when she smiles like that.

“Alright so please feel free to say anything.”

“I hope you guys will have a great time with GD and with your beautiful VIPs in Malaysia.” She told us.

“Bye for now.” Then she went backstage.

As I saw her retreating back, it just became a habit to me to ask her mindlessly not caring about the microphone I’m holding.

“Where you going?”

“Where you going?”

“DON’T LEAVE ME ALONEEEE.”  

 

Let's go

If you ain't got a girl right now (no)

Well cuz you ain't got no game (I know)

Imma show you how to do it real quick

(Gd style) (you should write it down)

There's some rules though

One, put on something nice

Two, don't be nervous

And, I don’t know

………………….

Yeah you're nice and cool ije jeogi hipgeorege

Nice too meet you (hi)

Geureoni subeobeun bichu

Isanghage chyeoda bojanha

Man I told you (oh no!)

Nunchineun da bammarameogeosseo

Jallagadaga da marameogeosseo

Butgihoen dasi doraoneun beop

So hollaback yo

 

Hello y guy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello handsome boy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

I stand still on her side and took my time to marvel at the beauty beside me. ‘Hi babe!’ I talked to her through my mind.

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

She just want to be a model

Jom eoryeoun datehaneun

She looked so picture perfect whenever I stared at her. y but cute. 

Gamanhi isseodo hwaboreul jjigeoyadoeyo

Jomdeo chic hage senchihage ttaeron (fashion)

Geuneun cheongbajie

Huinti kkalkkeumhan suit animyeon vintage

Runway ibeulgeodeun mueonga meosseureopge gimchi

Ilsaengui show like

……….

Hello y guy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello handsome boy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello hello

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

I was standing behind her, and damn she smells so good. The next thing I knew I was already sniffing her arms. , I'm thinking about Kwon babies again. Jiyong, please behave!

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

 

“Must not look at her! Must not look at her.” I reminded myself repeatedly. We’re halfway through the song, I can make it alive.

 

Jamkkan sillyehamnida

Nado jamkkan sillyehamnida

Nappeun sarameun anya

Pyohyeoni seotulppunin geol

 

God! I looked at her again. “Babe, stop staring at me!” I mentally asked her. I’m getting fluffy again, I hate this!

 

Yongginae yeogikkaji wasseo need to say goodbye

Geudae cheoeumbon sungan I'm falling in love with you

Hello!

Hello y guy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello handsome boy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello hello

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello Hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

This is it. I got this already. It’s time for some couple dance.

La la la la la la

She was clearly enjoying this. And seeing those smiles, I couldn't ask for more. Her happiness is my happiness. Ughhhh, I think I'm back at it again. Marshmallow Jiyong is activated.

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

So so fresh

Hello

Hello y guy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello handsome boy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello hello

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello 

“Give it up for Dara” I said my goodbye after we finish the song. Finally, I can stop resisting myself from touching her. She always has this effect on me but I wouldn’t mind feeling it again and again.

After her goodbye, everything went black again. I was waiting for the lights to open again when I felt something wet on my cheek followed by a sweet voice, “See you later babe.”

Kyaaaaaaaaaa! When the lights were , she was nowhere to be found. My girlfriend is really getting braver these days. God! I love her!

“Where you at? Where you at?” I shouted, finding her. Aishhhh! I want her back.

“Lowkey Jiyong! Lowkey!” I repeated again to myself. I must tone it down for today.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR-M5EWYIVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Ck3bnohj0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB7YjQQNgPc&t=3s


Author's Note:

Please watch the youtube links so you can visualize it more. Shout out to Tanykwon, always gd, and OnlyJingyo 1988 for their fancams. Thank you guys!