Plans

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

We arrived in Busan for Semobang. During the shoot, I met this girl who’s working as a wedding planner. Aigoooo. Is this a sign? When we went to her workplace, they offered me to try a wedding gown. After wearing one, and seeing myself in the mirror, I can’t help but feel butterflies in my stomach. I was awed at how perfect this wedding dress is. I wonder how it would feel to wear one on my own wedding. I quickly took a selfie, sending it to Jiyong before resuming on our shoot.

The filming went well, the staffs were all laughing at my antics especially when I was walking down the aisle not in elegant way but hiphop style. Now that I think of it, I’m embarrassed. Let’s not forget my pink fluffy fur hat, I swear I don’t know too why I’m wearing that with a wedding gown.

“Babeeeeeeee! Where are you?”

“I told you I’m in Busan.”

“Should I buy a suit now. Are we seriously accepting Hyorin’s offer?”

“Yah, what are you talking about.”

“The photo you sent. Babe, you look amazing.” 

“That's just for the show. How was it? I looked good, right?”

“It will look better if I’m right there beside you.” He’s starting it again. All these cheesiness. He have endless of it.

“I’ll hang up if you continue that.”

“Okay, I’ll stop. But seriously the pink hat?” I heard him laughed.

“That’s hiphop fashion babe.” I reasoned out, giggling.

“Are you going home now? I’ll cook dinner.”

“No need. I need to practice in YG tonight for the Adidas event in Bangkok.”

“Just call me later, I’ll pick you up, okay.”

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

Since this morning, Dara was already glued on her laptop, occasionally calling different people, but always end up sighing.

“I’m so tired.” She whined, slumping herself across my lap.

“What are you doing?” She peeked on my phone. I tried to close the chat room but I was too late. Uh-oh, I’m caught.

“Jiyong!!!!! Why are you doing that again?” She snatched my phone, scrolling it. Quickly, sending apologies in our group chat. Who could she blame, I’m just so proud of her.

“You looked so hot. Why can’t you wear that crop top at home instead of wearing a big shirt?” I .

“You prefer me wearing those skin tight clothes?” She pouted. 

“No babe. I still prefer what you’re wearing right now. A big shirt, a short shorts. Sometimes no shorts.” I wiggled my brows. “Where I can fit inside or I could remove it easier” I continued, chuckling. “Like this.” I lift the hem of her shirt, putting my head inside.

“KWON JIYONG!” She shouted, and immediately scampered her way on the far side of the couch, kicking me in the process. I took hold of her feet, pulling her towards me. “Yahhhh!”

“I’ll behave now.“ I stopped her attacks, finally resting my hands on her legs, carressing them. “Why are you so stressed? Anything wrong?”

“I don’t want my fans to wait for so long for the next Dara TV but I haven’t think of anything yet. And it’s so hard to find a studio. I’ve checked YG rooms, and it’s all reserved. I tried calling those which I saw online, but none are available too.”

“Do it in PMO headquarters.” I suggested. If only she told me about this earlier, she wouldn’t spend her time stressing herself out. I mean, she’s like the owner of PMO, why would she look for another studio.

“But babe, it’s your workplace. I might just disturb the people there.”

“No one is there. They just visit sometimes but since I’m about to go to the military, they prefer working in our other office.” I convinced her again. She grinned at me widely, trapping me with hug. “You’re the best boyfriend ever!”

“Boyfriend?” I asked her. 

“You’re the best husband ever?” She said again, unsure. I nodded, making her laugh.

 

PMO headquarters…

DARA’s POV

 “Why do we need that?” Jiyong looked at me weirdly when I got back to the car with a pineapple after I asked him to stop on a fruit stand.

“It’s my concept today. Pineapple hairstyle.”

“What kind is that?” I showed him a photo of myself when I just debuted. My signature hairstyle.

“I thought that’s palm tree hairstyle?”

“I can’t bring a palm tree in the studio so I change the name.” 

Jiyong and I started working on the set while we wait for my staffs. I really like this place, everything in here screams Jiyong. The design, the artworks, the furnitures, the vibe.

“Now, what do we have here?” A certain voice caught our attention.

“Dara, you’re really marking your territory, huh, since Jiyong will be entering the army soon.” Jjangmae teased.

“Do I still need to mark you?” I looked at Jiyong, laughing.

“No, I’m loyal babe. I assumed you’re the one who needs some marking. I’ll be away for awhile, and God know yours fanboys will be flocking around you again.” He jealously replied. “Jjangmae, you know what to do.” He cocked his head to him then towards me.

“Let’s go to work.” I clapped my hands, disrupting their conversation. If not, they will be soon be planning on how to prison me at home while Jiyong is serving the army.

We were about to start when Jiyong raised his hand, “Wait.” He got some books lying on the table, and put it down below the pineapple. “That’s more aesthetic.” The crew nodded their head, knowing his suggestion is really good. It was going on smoothly. I was dancing to "Fire" but the great boyfriend of mine stopped us again. “Fire is a great song. But I think Lollipop will suit it better.”

“Babe, are you the director of Dara TV now?” I joked but he took it seriously and nodded, “I think yes before I enlist, I will be. Now, change the music to Lollipop.”

The staff looked at me, asking for approval. Well, I think it would be fine. It’s the first music video where I donned this hairstyle anyway. “Do it. He said it himself, he will direct it. He’s the owner of this place, we need to follow him.”

“What part of the song?” Jjangmae asked.

“The intro. Babe, you do my part. The one where I fanned my hands.” He replied, reenacting it. I tried my best to copy him but I keep on laughing at what I was doing, I end up playing instead, Jiyong joining me with his own antics.

“Yah, are we going to shoot or you’re just going to play around?” Jjangmae shouted.

“What happen to our Number 1 fan? Are you jealous? Valentine’s coming, get yourself a girlfriend.” Jiyong made fun of him.

“I’m hungry so let’s finish this please.” He cried out, caressing her stomach.

We finished the shoot in no time since it was just a short tutorial. While waiting for the food to arrive, the editor started checking the clips on her laptop.

“Jiyong, can we use this place if we need a studio in the future for Dara TV?” The editor asked.

“Sure noona. Dara has the key.”

“Seriously who’s the owner of PMO, you or Dara?” Jjangmae laughed at him. I am questioning myself too because of the amount of PMO items I have. I even have those which aren’t out in the market. I feel like I’m betraying Dara goods sometimes.

“I own the owner.” I answered instead, earning loud cheers from the others.

“You sound cheesy.” Jiyong hugged from the side.

“I need to. You’re leaving for the army soon.” I reasoned out. Aigooo, I wonder when will he be scheduled to enlist. Just thinking about him not being a phone call away feels weird.

“What will you be doing when I’m away?”

“Work? Dara TV? I might as well take over PMO?” I grinned at him.  “Maybe, wedding plans?”

“Yah, are you planning on marrying someone that’s not me?”

“Maybe someone named Jjangmae.” Jjangmae heard it, and was shocked, making him cough his food. “You’re not my type. Eeeeeew.” He threw me a digusted look.

“Babe, I want to plan it with you.” Jiyong whispered, nuzzling his face on my neck.

“I know. I'll wait for you.”