Army Break

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

Ahhhhh! Fresh air! I tried pushing my face out of the car’s window so I could feel it fully. Hours of driving here is totally worth it. One more day, and I could see him again. I inhaled, longer this time, remembering how much I miss him.

After we settled our things in the hotel, we went to the beach nearby, trying to enjoy the little time we’ll be spending in Gangwondo.

“This is fun, right?” I said as we light those little fireworks.

“Sure is.” Junsuke laughed.

“Dara, we all know why we are here.” Rachel added. Everyone started laughing.

I pretend not hearing it. I know I’m too obvious, I just think they also need some time to relax so dragging them here is my option. Yes, that’s me trying to deny it still.

“Few hours left.” Heeyun said to no one, but I’m sure she was pertaining to me. Yes, few hours left, and I’ll see him again.

“We already planned our day tomorrow. No need to worry about us.” She continued babbling.

“As if she will even think about us.” Rachel replied.

“Yah, you guys. I’m still here. Can you just enjoy this moment with me?”

“Really miss him?” Heeyun patted my back, smirking.

FREAKING YES. This is the longest time I haven’t seen him. Sure, we had a video call when he visited his parents but God, I want to feel him. Ughhhh, I don’t even know how I’m surviving this. “So much.” I smiled.

“I miss them together too so much.” Junsuke butted in. That’s our fan right there. Aigooo, hoping he wouldn’t nose his head around us tomorrow.

 

 

Jiyong just sent a message that he’ll be here any minute. I’ve been walking here and there for 10 minutes now, but the nervousness I’m feeling hasn’t come down even a bit. Breathe in, Breathe out. It’s just Jiyong, Dara. You’re together for years now. This is just normal. Oh God. NO. This is not normal. This is KWON JIYONG! The person who always drowned me with his stares. My heart always booming whenever I think about him. Oh God. My Kwon Jiyong.

Looking quickly at the mirror, , I look like a mess. I shouldn’t have joined drinking last night. What a way to look infront of Jiyong. Oh my God. What do I do? Food. . I forgot to order some food. Why am I like this? Dara, get yourself together.

*Buzz

“Babe, I’m here.” Jiyong said from the outside OMO! OMO! What do I do?

Why am I even panicking? Aishhhhhhh.

“Babe, are you inside?”

“Dara?”

Breathe Dara. You’ve been waiting for this.

“Yes. Yes. I’m coming.”

*crickets, crickets.

“Babe, you okay.”

“Yes.”

“Babe, mind if you open the door.”

“Yes.”

*crickets, crickets.

“Uhmmmm babe, shouldn’t we be making the most of our time together?”

“Yes.”

“Then, open the door.”

*crickets, crickets.

“Dara, listen to me okay.”

“Yes.”

I heard him laughed.

“You already have a long time calming yourself in there. You better open this door.”

“Yes.”

*crickets, crickets.

“Babe, you walk towards the door.” I slowly move my feet, following his instruction.

“You infront of the door?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, now you grab the handle, and turn it.”

Jiyong and his words, I’m under his spell.

The next thing I knew, the most handsome man is already staring at me, smiling like a lunatic. Arms open wide.

. I’m gonna cry. I know it. It’s coming.

“Mrs. Sandara Kwon. I miss you.”

That did it.

I jumped towards him. My legs, curling its way around his body. Oh God, I miss him so much. This smell. This is much much better than his faint smell back home.

And there it is. Your girl wasn’t able to stop it. I was a crying mess.

Jiyong carried me all the way to the couch, making himself comfortable with my body still clinging to him.

“Aigoooo, my baby girl missed me so much.” He cooed, patting my back, swaying his body, kissing the top of my head.

That’s suppose to calm me down. But my innerself did otherwise. I continued, crying my heart out. My heart beating fast as all those “missing him” nights came again.

“Babe, stop crying. You’re making me feel bad seeing you.”

I shook my head frantically. God knows I’m waiting for this day since forever. I tried to look at him but that didn’t do it. Tears started falling again.

I nestled my face on his neck, still sobbing. “It’s just that I miss you so much.” I hiccupped my words out of my mouth.

 “I know. I know. I miss you too.”

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

Months without Dara, all I wanted is to feel her physically. I told her I’m already nearby so I expected she will be peeking at her door to welcome me.

Hearing her silence on the other side of the door, I knew her mind has already flew somewhere else.

The sound of the door clicked after lots of convincing.

And right there is my life.

trembling. Her eyes already glistening with tears.

“Mrs. Sandara Kwon. I miss you.”

She threw her body on me. I inhaled her sweet scent as she cried her eyes out on my shoulder. Aigoooo, truly my baby girl.

“Finally, the scent of home.” I thought.

I know I miss her but right now when she’s already in my arm I feel like I’m missing her more. I’ve been craving for this. Really. The effect of this girl is endless.

 

 

*Buzz

“You expecting anyone?”

She shook her head. Curious who’s disturbing our mini-reunion, she went to peek on the little hole. She turned back, “Nevermind. Just some prank.” I nodded my head. I guess naughty fingers are also notorious in VIP suites.

“Yah, Dara. I heard that.” Someone shouted. Dara’s face turned pissed.

“Who’s that?”

“I don’t know.”

“Yah Jiyong!”

Wait, I know that voice. I tried to figure it out but can’t think of anyone.

“Yah! I need to watch you.” The voice said again.

“He sounded like Junsuke, and that’s also what he’s always saying.” I said my thought out loud. Dara sighed as I got up from the couch, walking towards door.

When I opened it, a man falls down on the floor. No doubt he was leaning too much so he could hear us.

“Oppa, I told you. Let’s leave them alone.” I looked at the voice and saw Rachel.

“Yah, what are you guys doing here? Junsuke?” I looked down. The guy looked up, and it was indeed him.

“Just let me watch my favorite couple.” He grinned.

Aishhhhh! Where’s the privacy when you needed it?

“Let me handle this.” Dara held Junsuke’s clothes, dragging him to the others watching in the lobby. All familiar faces. What’s happening here?

“Babe, why are they here?” I asked, still confused.

“I just wanted to avoid any unnecessary attention so I ask them to tag along. Sorry, Ji. I swear I’m all yours while you’re here.” She bit her lips as if being caught on something she should not be doing. Dara and her worries again.

“Hear that, she’s mine. Now, go.” I snatch Dara’s waist, and shoo them away. Yeah, she’s mine. And we need to do things, not involving anyone but us.

“But but.” Junsuke was pouting, blinking his eyes. What the hell was that?

“Oppa, stop that. You’re making us throw up.” Rachel slapped Junsuke’s arms. “You two, just go inside. We got this.”

“You guys enjoy, and please remember do not disturb.” Dara winked. OMO! OMO! Green thoughts alert! Confetti! Kwon babies!

“YAH! OUR EARS!” They all said in unison except Junsuke who's body was being held by them, “Let me watch.” Seriously, what’s wrong with him. I think it’s bad I introduced him to Dara.

“So you’re all mine.” I replayed what she said once the door was closed. A grin widely plastered on my face.

“Oh.” Dara stared at me, moving closer, until I can feel her breathe. Her eyes full of teasing. Oh my God. I can already feel the junior down there getting alive. “I thought we’ve established that ages ago." She continued. “Didn’t we Mr. Kwon?”

“Yes.” I suddenly said in a manner I used to my seniors inside the base. ! She’s in control.

“And I’m pretty sure you’re mine too. Right babe.” She leaned closer. Her lips already brushing mine so lightly.

“Yes.” I barely said, gulping my saliva. I knew she’s enjoying this but . I’m doomed. My knees are getting wobbly. Stay strong self, you’re not in White skull for nothing. I tried convincing myself. But no, this is Dara we’re talking about. I will surrender everything.

Her hands made their way on the back of my neck, tracing the lines of my tattoo. Ughhhh! I was trying to stand there with all my might. I was just there, but my insides are already flaming, waiting for her next move. Her lips, finally touching mine. It was moving, tasting me. My lips already memorized those, returning the favor. Fingers touching everywhere. Oh God! I miss this.

 

 

DARA’s POV

Jiyong was telling me stories about his life inside, as if he didn’t write it in his letters all those weeks he was away. Always sharing me his stories, wanting me to be every part of it.

He was playing with my hair, our bodies finding comfort with the other under the blanket.

I miss this. Us, telling what happened to our day, listening to each other thoughts.

“I saw your DaraTV.” He grinned as he shifted his body. His face now hovering mine. Gosh, this handsome man doing things to my body. “Getting braver?”

“I owe you that one. I wasn’t there when you enlist, and I’m really worried. I’ve watched enough army shows to know you might be soaking in the rain.”

“You and your constant worries.” He pecked my nose.

“Said the boyfriend who worries more.”

“And the boyfriend is also worried why his girlfriend just told him she’s worried but right after have a date with Jiwon hyung.” He retorted, his eyes smirking. Uh-oh, his possessiveness.

“But, that’s just a friendly date.”

“So? It’s still date.” He lips tracing its way. God, he’s marking me again.”Would you like me to be on a friendly date?” He asked back.

“Babe, that’s different. Mine is really friendly. Yours is not. Girls are ogling at you.” He is really naïve when it comes this. I’m not the jealous type but he’s so clueless how much power he holds to all the living female race. “Oh god Ji.” I heard myself, on the things he’s doing along my neck and jaw.

“Jealous?”

“No.”

He raised his head, eyes staring at me “Not jealous?” He pouted.

“Maybe a little, but not really.” I admit this time.

“Dara!”

“You’re always glued to me. You’re not even giving me the chance to get jealous.”

“Should I try?”

“I know, you won’t even dare.” I laughed, holding the weight of his body closer to mine.

“You’re so unfair.” He whined, knowing he has lost this round.

“Unfair but who loves you the best.” Gonna give myself a credit for that. That I’m forever proud of.

“Look, look! Really this girl.” He said accusingly.

“I understand you the best too, just to add.”

“What are you-?”

“I’m the best at taking care of you, too.” I cut in, boasting more.

“You.”

“I’m good at telling the truth, right?”  I continued, grinning.

“Yes.” He mumbled defeatedly. “Aigoo, babe, and that leaves me where?”

“You do that the best too. To me.”

“Oh God, what will I do without you? I love you so much Sandara.”

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

My eyes are still closed, but all my senses are wide awake. Missing and craving more for Dara’s morning kisses. The four walls of this suite have become my home, and I couldn’t ask for more.

“Sleep more.” She said, as she placed another one on my cheeks. “The sun isn’t up yet.”

“Not gonna waste the time.” I’m not even halfway on my army duties, and I'm already feeling this. I need to make the most of this rare time with her. “More.” I pleaded with her kisses.

“All used up?”

“Yup, on the first week.” If only she knew, she must have given me thousand kisses, and it still doesn’t stop me on missing her. I heard her chuckle; the smooching sound goes endless right after.

“You’ll be back in no time.”

“I know, it’s just felt weird.”

“You’ll be fine. I’ll wait for you.”

“Hyung doing his job?”

“Yah, Ji. Please tell him to stop.” Her annoyed voice replied. 

“How are they doing?”

“Daesung and Taeyang are already inside too. We had dinner at the newly wed’s house before they went in.”

“No baby yet.”

“Not yet. They’ll have one after us.”

“Oh really, should we now?” I taunted her. My other hand already giving some butterflies on her bare stomach.

“It’s a joke Ji.” She stopped my hand from going further, entwining it with hers instead. Such a tease. Not gonna make her pregnant while I’m away, need to take care of her when that time comes.

“Seunghyun is doing fine. We had dinner a few times. While, your maknae, he’s basically everywhere.” She continued.

“Something that rat would do.”

“Speaking of, wait.” Dara got her phone, searching her contacts.

“You’re not gonna call that rat, right?”

“He told me to call him, whatever the time, so he can say hi to you.”

“Who is he? My girlfriend?”

“He just misses you. Here.” I grabbed her phone before she pushed the call button.

“This is babe time. We don’t need any intruders.”

With her phone in my hand, I started browsing it. My grin turned into marshmallow giddiness, seeing all her photos with my PMO clothes. Aigoooo, her doodling skills are keeping up with mine too.

“Keep wearing PMO.” I asked her.

“Mmm. But I still prefer your clothes.”

“I think that’s better too. Keep wearing my clothes. Show them I’m yours.”

“Easy babe, I got all that under my control. No need to worry.” She winked.