Admission

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Damn. I thought that the set up between Dara and me will turn out fine but not seeing her, talking to her for almost a month was driving me nuts. And I don't know how to endure this anymore.

 

"Ji." I blinked my eyes then inhale deeply when Dongwook entered the room. "You forgot to sign this."

 

I sigh as I get the folder from him and absentmindedly sign the papers inside. "Anything else?"

 

He smirked. "Do I need to bring you now at the hospital?"

 

I groan. "Shut up."

 

He chuckled. "Seriously, you need to take a break already if you're going to continue to act like this."

 

"I will go crazy if I'll stay at home."

 

He shrugged his shoulders. "I rest my case."

 

After he left, I grasped my head and run my fingers through my hair in frustration. . What the hell is wrong with me!? Dara clearly explained the protocol of her job and I totally understand it but yet, I am still feeling this way. The time while waiting for her return was too slow after I realized that it isn't good to have no communication with her. The job kept me busy as usual but it's not a hindrance for me not to notice her absence. The truth is that I miss her every single moment after we separated our ways. And I worry about her like hell as well. Because I don't know if she's doing alright, if she got hurt, if some bastard touch her. My beautiful intruder was giving me a headache.

 

When I went home, I played with my pets for a moment then feed them before I go to my room. I used to like this kind of routine but after I went back from Paris, it's not the same case anymore. I no longer like by just by myself with these little housemates. Damn.

 

On the next few days, I feel like my head is going to explode in any moment for thinking about Dara too much. Good thing I can still make myself work. "Jiyong..." I inhale deeply when Dongwoook entered the room. "Mr Yakamoto was already on the meeting room." I just nodded as I put the wireless earpiece device then stands up and starts to walk with him. He was about to open the meeting room's door when I abruptly stopped him as I felt my phone vibrated. A message just came in. "Is something wrong?"

 

I hurriedly pulled out my phone from my pocket with pounding chest and handed him my phone. "Dara sent me a message. Please tell me what she said." Only three people knew my phone number. Dongwook, Joon and Dara. Dongwook and Joon always call me because they were very much aware that I never read messages so the text was definitely from her. "Hurry."

 

He chuckled as he opened my phone and as much as I wanted to read it by just myself, I wouldn't. I can't afford to have a headache right now. "She texted an arrival flight details and she said that she's expecting to see you at the airport."

 

I knew I smiled like an idiot but to hell with it, I feel ecstatic at the moment. "When is it?"

 

"Tomorrow." After telling me the flight details, he returned my phone with an amused face. "You're unbelievable."

 

I snorted. "Don't ruin my mood."

 

He laugh. "So shall we get inside now and concentrate on work for the meantime?"

 

I smirked. "Hell yeah." . I am going to see Dara tomorrow already.

 

As the next day comes, I leave the office few hours early before closing time and decided to change into simpler clothes. Then as soon I reached the airport, I sent a message to her. I am here already. I inhale deeply as I waited patiently for her until I felt time goes in slow-motion as I finally saw Dara. She's only wearing a simple white shirt and black pants and yet she still looked beautiful.

 

When she starts to walk towards me, I could literally feel all my pulses. And suddenly, a realization hit me as I stared at her. I am insanely in love with her. What else this feeling could be? I never felt this such strong emotion with any woman. Only with my beautiful intruder.

 

"Hi." She said when she reached me.

 

I chuckled at her awkward tone then I wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her against me. "Hi."

 

She now seems tensed when she looked at me. "I missed you."

 

. My heart is now hammering on my chest. She'll be a death of me. "Let's get the hell out of here." I said before I ravish her in this public area.

 

She just nodded. After a while, I started to drive us. "Where are we going?"

 

"At my apartment."

 

She then became silent so I was wondering what's going on her mind. Later on, we reached home. "Wow." She said when we get inside of my apartment while I could no longer restrain myself. "You have such a nice---" She didn't finish as I already silenced with mine. I missed her and it feels too good for having her again in my arms. The kiss deepened until we both ran out of breath. "You missed me too." She said between panting.

 

I groan softly. "So damn much." Then I trace using my thumb. I am having too many emotions right now because of having her in my arms again. "I am afraid that I'll break your grandparents' conservative rule."

 

She gulped. "Don't tempt me."

 

I smirked then an idea entered my mind. "Stay with me then."

 

Her body stiffened. "That will be torture for both of us."

 

I grinned. I don't care anymore. As long as she is with me, I am fine with anything. "Let's endure that together."

 

She laugh. "Yeah, sure." When she bite her lower lip and looked at me intently, my heart just continued on thumping fast. "I love you, Jiyong."

 

I gaped at her. Damn. I wanted to tell those words first but she's faster. "I love you too, Dara." Then I grinned bigger. "We are really going to endure that together. Are you ready?"

 

"Definitely." That cracks us both.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter