Intruder

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

After getting out of the car, I looked around then inhale deeply. Finally. A vacation. I can't remember when was the time I took off from work. If I really did took one.

 

Then I pulled out my phone from my pocket when I heard a very familiar ringtone. "Jiyong, did you arrived safely?" Dongwook said as soon as I answered his call.

 

I chuckled. "Yes, Hyung." He is my personal secretary but more like a big brother to me now because of the years we've been together. We also practically grow together as his father was our family driver while her mother was the head butler of our old household. His parents are currently enjoying their lives being old couple. They deserved it.

 

"Do you still remember all the things I said to you?"

 

I snorted. "Of course."

 

"Call me if anything happens."

 

I sigh. "I can manage, Hyung. You have to enjoy your temporary freedom from me so do not worry about me and do not call. That's an order. I'll see you after a week." Then I did not wait for his response as I already ended the call and entered the house. I last went here when I was still college but nothing changed. Well, Dongwook made sure that this place has been taken care of because this is what my parent wants. When I reached my room, I placed my things on the bed then walk towards the veranda then open the sliding door and hold on the handrail as I stared at the sea. The breeze soothes me and I suddenly feel serenity, the kind of feeling that I never found since I started to manage the family business. It was always hectic and stressful. I had no intention in running the company but an unfortunate accident happened. My parents died instantly because of that while I maybe survived but I felt like I didn't. The aftermath of that accident still on me and unfortunately, it will be possibly to remain in my life until I truly die.

 

As the evening comes, I only prepared something simple for my dinner and if Dongwook will see what I made, he'll definitely freak out. I only smirked then while eating, another familiar ringtone echoed the dining room. "Ji, I heard that you are finally on a vacation." Joon said as soon as I answered his call.

 

I frowned. "Did Dongwook Hyung call you?"

 

He chuckled. "He wanted me to check on you because you ordered him not to call you."

 

Then I frowned more as I heard a gun shot on the background. "You bastard, are you in the middle of some mission?"

 

"Just doing some training." Then the background become silent, it seems he went somewhere quiet. "By the way, is your house code still the same?"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

"Including that rest house?"

 

"Yes, why the hell you asked? Don't just suddenly barge in here. I might accidentally kill you this time."

 

He laugh. "Just wondering. I'll see you as soon as I have my off!" Then I sigh as the line went dead. He is my friend since grade school who is now a secret agent so he is doing a lot of undercover task. He also normally appears without notice so I can't count how many times I already thought him as an intruder and there are moments that I almost kill him.

 

After having dinner, I go to my room then lay down on the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling. I only wanted to have some rest because I feel like my mind is going to blow anytime soon but now I have it, I suddenly don't know how shall I spend my six more days here.

 

Few hours later, I find myself still fully awake so I decided to go down at the mini-bar and start to drink until I become tipsy. I smirked. It such a nice feeling to get drunk after such a long time. Then I continued to drink until everything became blurry so on the next day that I woke up, I gritted my teeth as something is hammering my head and I don't even remember how I was able to return to my room. Damn hangover. Then I sit at the edge of the bed while holding my head and groan more because of the headache. .

 

As I stand up, I stumbled a bit. . How many shots did I really have last night? When I go downstairs, I directly went to the kitchen and find something to eat. Good thing the refrigerator has almost everything and after I eat, I drink medicine for the headache then stay at the porch and stared at the sea.

 

Other says that they envy the life I have but they didn't know the ugly side of being me. Sometimes I wish how it is to have a simple life then I inhale deeply, stopping myself to be dramatic. After a while, I get inside then go upstairs but I suddenly stopped as I felt someone just walked downstairs. Is Joon already here? So I hurriedly go down and searched every room but I found no one. It must be just my imagination.

 

When I went back to my room, I directly go to bathroom and after taking a bath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter