Breaking News

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Knowing that Dara was able to infiltrate my company, I am both proud and pissed off. If her organization was able to do this, there must be something wrong with my company. Someone could be a discreet member of that organization or someone just helped out. But the most important thing that I have to focus on is that a board member was a member of a drug syndicate. And that bastard was Dad's closest acquaintance. Damn.

 

"Jiyong?" I blinked my eyes and looked at Dongwook who just entered the room. "The tablet has been delivered." He said as he handed me a mini box. "Test it now."

 

I shake my head. "Maybe later. Thanks."

 

"By the way, I still wonder why you looked bothered. Did Sandara Park ditch you already?"

 

I snorted. "As if I will allow it."

 

He chuckled. "So what's the matter? I was really curious since this is the first time that you are not telling me anything." I looked at him with seriousness. Dongwook was the person I trust the most. He knew every single detail about this company, I even gave him the authority to be the last approval for all new staff whether it's permanent or temporary so I can't help but to think that he could possibly the reason why Dara's organization was able to infiltrate. And I hate myself for that. "What's with the look? You seem like you doubt me for some reason."

 

I inhale deeply. "I could not disclose any information but I discovered that someone from this company is not the same person I grown to know."

 

He frowned. "What does that mean? Are you referring to me?"

 

"Not you. Somebody else."

 

He frowned more. "Then why you looked like I betrayed you?"

 

I winced. "I wish I can really tell you but I made a promise that I will not meddle on this matter."

 

"Whom you made a promise with?"

 

I groan. "I can't tell you yet."

 

He sigh. "You're being weird."

 

"I know. Hell, I really wanted to do this on my own phase but I can't break my promise anymore."

 

He scoffed. "What happened to the Jiyong Kwon who is the ruler of himself?"

 

I groan again. "Don't remind me."

 

He chuckled again. "Whatever is the matter that's been bothering you for few days, I hope it will end soon."

 

After he left, I sigh in frustration. Though I had this strong urge to do my own investigation, I chose not to as I made a promise with Dara that I will not interfere with her mission. She shared a very confidential information to me so I am not going to break her trust. Man. I'm so under her spell.

 

When the afternoon comes, I smiled when a familiar ringtone echoed the room. "Are you having your lunch already?" Dara asked as soon as I answered the call.

 

I chuckled as I stand up then opened the window shield and stared at the surrounding outside. "It is being prepared by Dongwook already. What about you?"

 

"I took a quick lunch because I went out."

 

I frowned. She normally stays at the staff lounge after having lunch so she definitely doing something with her mission. "Be careful."

 

"Don't worry. I am on my way back to your hotel already. Oh before I forgot, I'll go home late."

 

I frowned again. "Why?"

 

"Tomorrow is Team Leader Kim's birthday..." She's referring to the head of the team she belongs to. "But since we are all on our off duty tomorrow, she will treat us tonight instead to celebrate her birthday." She really gotten close with her team in a short span of time and she admitted that she'll be a bit sad once she needs to finish her mission.

 

I sigh. "Where is it?" She mentioned the restaurant name and it was quite near from here. "Don't smile too much. Don't get too pretty as well."

 

She snorted. "With my look, no man will take an interest to me."

 

"You maybe look nerd with your eyeglass and hairstyle but trust me, you still looked beautiful. Even that damn mole on your lower cheek looks good on you."

 

She giggled. "You're cute. Talk to you later. I'm almost at the staff entrance. Miss you."

 

"Miss you too." When the call ended, I inhale deeply then Dongwook entered. "Reschedule the last appointment I have tonight next week."

 

He nodded. "Yeah, sure. Let's eat now." When we started to eat, we talked about random things until he brought up the worldwide breaking news that everyone's been talking about at social media sites at this very moment. "An anonymous information was sent to each big broadcasting company across the globe that the princess of Bellea wasn't really at the palace. That she's outside somewhere."

 

Crap. "That was already a breaking news?" I asked nonchalantly. Well, I need to act like I don't give a damn. "I am expecting something else."

 

He chuckled. "Apparently, many people were really interested in that royal family."

 

"So did the Royal Family confirm the news already?"

 

"Not yet. They probably still sleeping."

 

I smirked. "I wonder how they will solve this."

 

He nodded in agreement. "You have seen the Royal couple in person already and from what I've heard, those two are really a powerful couple."

 

"It seems so."

 

"So I wish a very good luck to the man who will be their granddaughter's future husband." That made me cough so I almost spit out the food from my mouth but he immediately handed me the glass of water. "You okay?"

 

"Yeah. The rice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter