Revelation

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

 

As soon I received the task that I should do while being with Jiyong, I sigh in frustration. I really don't like that he got involved with the case. Now I even have to use him as a bait. 

 

"I'm fine with it." 

 

I looked at him then groan. "Are you not even bothered about it?"

 

He shrugged his shoulders. "Your boss picked my bodyguards personally so I trusted him that his men will protect us."

 

"I should have asked for more bodyguards."

 

"Don't do that. I can't be surrounded by with many bodyguards, right?"

 

I groan more. "I really hate this situation."

 

He chuckled then grasped my shoulders. "I understand why you're feeling that but it's better to stop yourself from feeling that way. Let's just solve this as quickly as possible."

 

I inhale deeply then calmed myself. "You're right. I'm sorry for acting like that."

 

He smiled widely. "I'm happy that I can see this side of you." I only pout then he pinched my cheeks. "But before anything else, let's plan what we will do on your birthday since your grandparents will come here."

 

"They will be here for four days. They will spend the first two days talking with the government officials. The third day is my birthday but they'll meet us at night only since they have to visit the orphanage that Bellea founded here then they leave on the fourth day."

 

"Where we will meet them?"

 

I grinned. "At your main hotel. The palace staff will probably contact you tomorrow to ask for an overnight accommodation."

 

He gaped at me. "For real?"

 

"Yeah. I suggested your hotel but they told me that it was part of their plan already. Hopefully they can still be accommodated even it's only two weeks away. They will do their business at the Blue House by the way."

 

He hurriedly get his phone and dialed. "Hyung, block immediately the presidential suite for the whole November. Don't accept guests for the meantime." He listened to his assistant and I can hear that Dongwook is coordinating it with somebody. Possibly the person in charge of the reservation inventory. Few more minutes passed, he sigh in relief. "Thank you, Hyung. I'll explain everything tomorrow." Then he ended the call. "Thank goodness that it's not booked yet. November is somehow a low season for VIP guests but every year, we normally get last minute reservation."

 

I giggled. "Just like with my grandparents."

 

He inhale deeply. "I have to meet everyone tomorrow."

 

I giggled again then grasped his arms and squeezed them. "Relax. My grandparents are not that scary."

 

"But they are still the Royal Couple and it will be a huge fuss in hotel industry once they know that they will stay at my hotel even for a night only." My grandparents really  don't stay in any commercial hotels whenever they're outside Bella and normally stays at the country leader's official residence. "We have to do well."

 

I smiled as I tapped his arms. "I have no doubt that Muhan will do well."

 

He smiled back. "Thank you. Now I wonder what kind of news will come out once everyone know about this."

 

"It will definitely be good articles. Media outlets are kind of scary with my grandparents."

 

He laugh. "I have a big time backer then."

 

On the next day, I accompanied him to his office and I saw how everyone gaped at us as we walked hand in hand. "Your staff seems surprised when they saw you with a woman." I said when we entered his office room. 

 

He smirked. "I never brought anyone here with my own free will before." Then he looked at Dongwook who welcomed us at the hotel's main door. I remembered that they have that as their routine every morning. "Hyung, I think you really haven't met Dara personally. Right?"

 

"Right." Dongwook smiled as he offered his hand to me. "Pleased to finally meet you, Miss Park."

 

I smiled back as I accepted his hand. "Same here. I heard a lot of good things about you."

 

"I'm relieved then."

 

I only giggled. After a while, they started to talk about business and most probably, they'll receive a call from the palace soon so I decided to roam around with one of his bodyguards. Then I got startled a bit as I see Team Leader Kim on the hall but I acted like I didn't know her. Oh boy. I was here for two weeks only before but I gained friends already and she's one of them. She only smiled politely at me and she already passed by when I found myself turning around. "Excuse me."

 

She turned around as well and kept the polite smile. "Is there anything I can help you with, Miss?"

 

I offered my hand to her. "My name is Sandara Park."

 

She seems confused why I am introducing myself to her but she accepted my hand. With reluctance though. "I'm Hyejin Kim. I belong to the staff section."

 

"It's nice to meet you."

 

Suprise was obvious to her face. "Same here, Miss Park."

 

I only smiled then turned around already before I act that I really know her. As I roam around, I get to see the people whom I worked with before. Of all the role I acted, being a receptionist here was the most memorable one. They were the most genuine people I met during my mission. Then my phone rings and I smiled to see Jiyong's name. "What is it?"

 

"Are you going to continue to roam around?"

 

My eyes searched for a CCTV camera as I thought that he's looking at me through his monitor but instead, I saw him at the second floor with Dongwook and the other bodyguard named Hongjin beside him. I smiled and waved a bit to him then my heart skip a beat when I see him smiled. "Yes because I'm bored."

 

He chuckled. "I received a call from the palace of Bellea so I am going to meet my team already."

 

"Muhan will do well. Fighting!"

 

He chuckled again. "Thank you. Let's talk later."

 

"Sure." After the call ended, he gave me a nod before they walk away. When they vanished from my sight, I laugh softly as I felt the stares of his staff at me then I looked at Minwoo, the bodyguard who is with me. "Jiyong and I just created a scene, right?"

 

"Yes, Miss."

 

I only giggled then continue to roam around. Though I know the blueprint of this hotel and each area, I was not really able to see the facilities before since temporary staffs weren't allowed to. After visiting each facility at the first floor, I went back to his room and while waiting for him, I get my notebook to write down my observations. It's almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter