First Date

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV


 


 

Logical thinking seems not applicable when it comes to Dara. I knew that I am not acting on my usual self but to hell with it, I really like her. There's something on her that drawn me so I am going to explore this feelings towards her. I would like to know her more. I won't worry about the future yet. The present is more important.


 

"We are now here, Mr Kwon."


 

I blinked my eyes upon hearing the driver's voice then I stared outside of the car's window as I cleared my throat. "I will just contact you if there's a need."


 

"Understood."

 

After I get out of the car, I entered the floral shop beside the hotel where Dara is. "Bonjour Monsieur."


 

"Bonjour." Then I roam my eyes around until I found what I need. After getting a stem of purple rose, I immediately paid for it and hurriedly get inside of the hotel. I already knew Dara's room number so I asked Dongwook's help to locate it and he just gave me instructions afterwards. As I stopped at the door, I inhale deeply and hoped that I understand Dongwook's instructions. When I pressed the door's bell, my heart starts to thump hard. Damn. I am truly acting differently if it's involved Dara. Few minutes passed, the door opens and I silently sigh in relief that I didn't mess up Dongwook's instructions then my heart thumped harder to realize that Dara is wearing robe. Is she wearing anything beneath? Her hair was even messy. So this how she looks like in the morning and I found myself liking it very much. I even started to picture her looking like this on my bed. . Too early to think unnecessary thoughts.

 

"Is my clock not working properly?" Surprise was evidently shown on her face.


 

I chuckled. She's really different from the normal women. The way she thinks and acts were very refreshing. Then I moved the hand with the flower from my back and showed it to her. "Nope. I was just too excited to see you again. For you, by the way." We agreed to meet at nine in the morning at the lobby but it's almost seven in the morning only.


 

She stopped for a moment then blinked her eyes as she accepted the flower. "Thank you." She seems still contemplating if this is really happening. "Sorry. I just woke up few minutes before you pressed the door's bell so my mind still not working properly."


 

I chuckled again. "May I come in?" Then I laugh when she gave me a doubtful look. "That was an innocent question." But I had this strong urge to kiss her. Damn. It's been only a day since I haven't seen her and yet I am acting like this already.


 

She snorted then widely opens the door. "Are we going to have our brunch here instead?" She asked after I get inside.


 

"The plan remains unchanged."


 

"Alright." Then she bites her lower lip. "Well, I am going to take a bath now. Feel free to get something from the kitchen."


 

"Sure." Then I smiled in amusement when I noticed she almost run towards the bathroom. It seems she was normally like this every morning. "Cute." I mumbled then I look around and decided to stay at the balcony area. I have seen the Eiffel Tower many times already but this is the first time that I literally look at it. Well, being here before was purely because of business. Now I have different reason. And I am liking it.


 

Then it is almost an hour when Dara finished bathing. She still wearing the bathrobe then just smiled shyly before she hurriedly walk towards the bedroom and closed it. I only chuckled then kept myself busy and another hour passed when she finally ready to go. "Sorry for making you wait."

 

I smirked as I stared at her. She's only wearing a simple white dress and without too much make up but she looked so beautiful. "It's fine." But waiting was never on my vocabulary. This was the first time that I waited too long and wasn't even because of work. Damn. Dara must be an enchantress. Then I opened my hand and gestured it to her. "Shall we go?"

 

She smiled and my chest pound hard as soon as our skins touched then I smiled back as I encircled our fingers together. "Let's go." When we almost reached the door, I found myself stopping us to walk further. "What is it?"

 

I looked at her. "I almost forgot one thing."

 

She frowned. "What?"

 

I grinned as I cupped her face. "I don't have my morning kiss yet." Then I bent down towards her flushing face and kiss her. We both moan then the kiss goes deeper until we both ran out of breath. Then I inhale deeply, trying to get a grip on myself. I am definitely going to break my promise to her if we are going to stay longer here in the room. "Let's go now."

 

As we exited the hotel, we just walk while we talk random things until we stopped at a restaurant bar. This is a low-key breakfast place in the morning as this was more famous as a night bar. Since I personally knew the owners, I contacted them yesterday about my plan today so the restaurant is currently closed for business this morning. "Are we going in? It still has a closed sign."

 

I only chuckled as I pull her then casually open the door and smiled to see Youngbae who is currently preparing our breakfast table. "I am expecting Dae to be here, not you."

 

He grinned. "I exchanged duties with him so you will see him tonight instead." Then his grin grew wider upon looking at Dara. "You must be Dara. I'm Youngbae but Parisians knew me as George."

 

She smiled at him. "Pleased to meet you."

 

"I'm more pleased to meet you because..." He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and wrapped his arms around me. "this friend of mine never introduced us any of his girlfriend. You're the first so you must be special."

 

She glanced at me then chuckled. "I must really be that special."

 

It made him laugh. "I knew it!" Then he squeezed my neck with his arms. "You're such a lucky bastard."

 

I groan as I freed myself from him. "You're so happy to see me."

 

He laugh again. "Of course!" Then he winked at Dara. "Enjoy eating."

 

She smiled once more. "I will."

 

Youngbae just punched my arm before he left us alone. "He acted like a hyper kid." I said after we seat.

 

She chuckled again. "I am curious by the way."

 

I frowned. "About what?" Then I get a portion of scrambled egg and put it on her plate.

 

"You introduced me as Dara to him."

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter