Worry

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

My mission in digging out more information about Hyuk Bin has been over for a week already but finding the Bellea's princess still a hot topic in social medias. No broadcasting companies are reporting about it anymore but these people called netizens are not yet over in finding who and where is the princess. And because of this, my grandparents ordered me and my boss not to do any mission for the meantime so I am visiting the clinic when Jiyong is working then I'll go back to his apartment every late afternoon and just play with his pets until he gets back. To summarize, my life right now is really boring except whenever he is with me of course but my whole being is really craving for some thrill already because I really hate being idle like this.

 

Then my heart skip a beat when I heard the door opened, Jiyong is already here! I smiled as I run towards the door together with his pets. "You're early."

 

He chuckled then pulled me against him and give me his usual breathtaking kiss. "I know how bored you are already so I decided to go home early today but I brought some work though."

 

I giggled. Oh boy. I am having too much giddiness at the moment. "It's fine. You're here already, that's the most important thing."

 

He sigh. "I should have done this for the past nights."

 

"Don't fret about it. I know how busy you are."

 

He kissed my forehead. "Let's order now our dinner for tonight."

 

Later on, we started to eat. "People are really so interested in finding the princess."

 

He grinned. "I heard from Dongwook that there were some women claimed that they are the princess."

 

I snorted. "I don't know if I should be relieved or not." Then I smiled when he laugh. He is always working hard so I'm glad that I can make him laugh like this. "Since I currently have restraining order, is there something that I can help you in your work?"

 

He shakes his head. "I appreciated the offer but those are for my final review only."

 

"Too bad. I am quite good at clerical task though."

 

"Have you already tried to act as a secretary?"

 

"Just an assistant at a small law firm." Then I eyed him curiously. "Did Hyuk Bin already file his resignation?"

 

He nodded. "Will it really be okay? A drug syndicate member was roaming around."

 

I chuckled. "In any moment, he will not be."

 

He frowned. "What do you mean?"

 

I grinned. "No need to waste your time on him. My team will handle him." Then we talk random things until we finished eating. "Take a rest. Leave the dishes to me."

 

He only smiled then kissed my cheek. When I am done, I go to our room then chuckled to see him at the bed with his laptop and earphone. He obviously too focused on whatever he is doing but can't help myself to appreciate how good he looking he is with his eyeglass. It seems he finally felt my presence as he lifted his head up then my heart thumped wildly when he smiled as he removed his earphone and placed the laptop at side table. "Why are you just standing there? Come here."

 

"I don't want to disturb you."

 

When I joined him on the bed, he pulled me against him and squeezed me tight. "You can disturb me anytime you want."

 

I cupped his face and stared at him until I smiled widely. "You looked so handsome in your eyeglass. I suddenly remembered when I acted as a college student, there was a handsome professor who really looked good with his eyeglass too."

 

He glared at me. "Do you really have to say that?"

 

I giggled then kissed him quick. "There's no personal interaction between me and that professor if you're thinking that. I just simply remembered it with honest conscience." Then I laugh as he suddenly pushed me on the bed and found him towering above me and my heart keeps on hammering in my chest while my eyes are roaming around his face. He really looked good with his eyeglass then I groan when he bite his lower lip and stared at me with his flirty eyes behind that eyeglass. "Stop it."

 

He smirked then my heart thumped more when he put his face so close to mine. "Thank you for being here."

 

I stared at him for a moment then I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled at him. "I am glad to be here. I am glad to be with you."

 

He removed his eyeglass then smiled back at me. "Glad to know that." As he kissed me, my whole being focused on him and when our lips parted, he inhale deeply. "If there's a self control subject, I could easily be a top student."

 

I smiled sheepishly. "I couldn't disagree with that."

 

He groan then get off from me. "I need to get back to work now before I lose that top spot."

 

I chuckled then we sit beside each other as he started working and I frowned to hear someone talking on his wireless earphone while he is scanning the documents he is holding but he is not saying anything. "Ji..." He looked at me then he pressed something on the laptop and the one that is talking stopped. "Who is talking to you?"

 

He stopped for a moment like he is contemplating how to answer. "I am just listening to Dongwook recorded voice."

 

"Oh I see." That was kind of odd for me but I shrugged that thought off. Maybe that's their set up and it's not my business. "He is truly efficient."

 

"He is." Then he focused again on his work while I just surf the internet on my phone until I giggled. "What's funny?"

 

I looked at him then showed a video of kids. "The song is cute."

 

He frowned. "Baby shark? How cute is that?"

 

"It is cute. See for yourself." I removed my one earphone and put it on him. As the song started to play, I synchronized my head with the tune and even try to copy the movement of the kids. "It's cute, right?" But he did not react so I only snorted and continue to browse funny videos.

 

"Our kids will definitely be cuter than them." I got startled as he suddenly just speak but when I looked at him, he looked serious in his work though. Was it my imagination only? Then my heart thumped wildly when he tilted his head and looked at me. "Something wrong?" I shake my head then mentally sigh. I must be just imagining things. "You don't agree that our kids will be cuter than the kids on the video?"

 

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter