Threat

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Because of always thinking about Jiyong, I almost forgot that my birthday is coming already. Good thing Auntie Alicia mentioned it earlier as my grandparents would definitely ask me what will be my plan.

 

"Your Highness, the dinner is ready." I heard Auntie Alicia said against the door of my bedroom.

 

I hurriedly open the door then smiled at Richard's mother. "Thank you, Auntie." She's always been a great help to me. As we started to walk towards the dining hall of the palace, I gently grasped her arm. "Did Mark already arrive?"

 

She politely smiled. "Yes, Your Highness. He is already at the dining hall."

 

My chest pound hard. "Did he meet my grandparents already?"

 

"Yes, Your Highness."

 

Few more minutes passed, we entered the dining hall and my heart accelerated in excitement to see Mark but he is alone. My grandparents are most probably still at their office room since they also just arrived earlier. Then I found myself almost running to him. "Where is it?" He sent a message to Auntie Alicia that Jiyong gave something for her.

 

He chuckled. "Good evening, Your Highness."

 

I grinned. "Good evening." Then I opened my palm when he gets something from the inside of his suit. "Thank you." I said as I accepted the envelope then I handed it to Auntie Alicia. "I'll get it later."

 

"I should have kept that as a secret for the meantime."

 

I only pout then we started to eat after my grandparents arrived. "Dear, your birthday is only a month away. Do you have any plans already?" Grandma said in between our meals. "Or you're going to celebrate it with that man since you'll leave in less than two weeks?"

 

I smiled sheepishly. "I actually have no plans but most probably, I'm going to celebrate it with him."

 

She snorted. "This will be your first birthday away from here." I scratched the lower part of my right chin. Even I got busy for the past years, I really made sure to celebrate my birthday with them here. "So we will visit you there instead." Oh boy. Then she looked at Grandpa. "Right, honey?"

 

"Right. So we could meet that young man as well."

 

As soon as he said that, I saw Mark's lips twitched in amusement. They didn't tell me anything but I know that they asked him to dig out information about Jiyong and I am confident that they'll see nothing bad about him. "Will tell him about that once I see him."

 

"That's good."

 

After dinner, I hurriedly went back to my room and opened the envelope then smiled to see his letter and I liked his penmanship. 

 

Dara,

 

My longing for you was really painful so I can't wait to see you soon. Good to know that you're doing well. Do not worry about me anymore. I promised that I won't work too late now and I'll eat on time as well. That made me smile.

 

The pets here are missing you too so we'll be waiting for you then.

 

I love you, Dara. Really can't wait to see you, to talk to you, to hold you and to touch you again. Heat shot throughout my body upon reading those words. Oh boy. We exactly feel the same.

 

Always,

Jiyong

 

P. S. Tried to do send a picture as well but I've decided not to include it here. You might suddenly run away from the palace.

 

I found myself laughing because I might really do that if he send his picture then I slid back the letter to the envelope and smiled in giddiness. I can't wait to see him again as well.

 

On the next day morning, Auntie Alicia showed me the article that the reporter wrote about me. "Most of the feedbacks we get are the people's excitement to see you."

 

I chuckled as I sipped my hot chocolate while caressing my cat's head using my other hand. "Hope it's a good thing."

 

"It is, Your Highness."

 

I inhale deeply. "Anyway, when my grandparents will return?"

 

"After 3 days, Your Highness."

 

I nodded. "They have lot of pending files to work on so I am going to finish whatever I can." This kind of work will be part of my responsibilities in the near future so I have to be ready for it. I now feel grateful that I returned here and stayed for a bit longer as even my grandparents needed my help but they opted not to ask me since I chose to do different things. I am really blessed to have them as my grandparents. "Please have their files transfer at my study room, I'll go there after I have my breakfast."

 

She bowed at me. "Understood, Your Highness."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter