Secret

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

A week without Dara is already making me crazy. I used to see her every day, kiss her every day, hold her everyday but right now, I couldn't. After her call that she arrived safely at Bellea, she's only send me a message once. Telling me that she'll contact me again as soon as possible. Damn. I am worried about what is happening with her but I had to act like everything is normal.

 

Then I inhale deeply when I felt Dongwook entered the room. "Mr Choi is already at the meeting room." I just nodded then I stand up and start to walk with him. "He is with someone by the way."

 

"Who is it?"

 

"Seungri Lee." That man owned one of the famous ramen houses around the world while Seunghyun Choi own lands. "They seem to personally know each other."

 

Now I wonder what his presence meant. As we entered the meeting room, the two men stands up then I gestured them to sit down after shaking hands with them. "I am very much aware that I'm not part of the meeting but I already took the liberty to include myself." Seungri said while smiling like something funny is going to happen.

 

"You're always a nuisance."

 

That startled me. I never thought that Seunghyun Choi would use a kind of tone like this. These two must be really knew each other personally. "So mean." Then Seungri looked at me then smiled widely. "We are cousins by the way and I promised that I will be a valuable person to this meeting even he doesn't want to admit it."

 

I frowned but only nodded. I'll just deal with him later. After Dongwook handed the contract to Seunghyun, I started to discuss the agenda for today's meeting. Expanding my business to Bellea was suddenly become a goal that I have to achieve so I contacted him as he was the only business man that owned lands there. Most of the lands are property of the Royal Family so he must have special agreement with them and I was damn curious how he was able to do that. We closed a business deal already before so I'm hoping that I left a good impression to him.

 

"The offer was good..." He said afterwards. "but as I've mentioned before, I never sell any of my lands there with non-Bellea citizens."

 

"I know but you still came here. There must be a reason to that."

 

Seungri was about to speak but Seunghyun raised a finger to him so he just pout. "There is but it is not business related."

 

What the hell does that mean? My face turned skeptical. "You have my ears."

 

When he suddenly looked at Dongwook, I gave him a sign of dismissal. After Dongwook left, Seunghyun's normal serious face becomes more serious. And I thought I was the only one who is best at that kind of facial expression. "Sandara Park."

 

I kept my face skeptical but my chest is already pounding hard. What does he knows about her? How the hell he knows her association with me? Then I stared at him with more seriousness so I hope that he gets my message that I don't welcome any bull right now. "What about her?"

 

Seungri suddenly groan and stands up. "Come on, guys. Stop acting like this. It's creeping me out." He looked at Seunghyun with hands on his waist. "Hey, you. Athena will not like this. We are on the same team, right?" I frowned. Athena? Then my chest pound more when realization hit me. These two knows who Dara really is. But I won't talk yet. I have to know first what these two really know about her. Then Seungri looked at me and cleared his throat as he sits down. "Athena, I mean Dara knew us and we also knew your relationship with her." Seunghyun was about to speak but he copied what he did to him earlier. He raised one finger at him. "I'll do the talking now, okay?" Then he smiled at me in amusement. This guy is definitely having fun. "Even you don't have a business proposal to the mean guy beside me, we will still see you today."

 

"Did something happen to Dara?"

 

"There's nothing to worry. She's perfectly fine but she's prohibited to do any outside communication for the meantime. That's her grandparents order."

 

I inhale deeply. These two definitely know her longer than me. "Why she was summoned back there?"

 

"She needs to be photographed that she's just somewhere inside the palace. But don't worry, her face will not be shown. Just a glimpse of her and the reporter that will release an article along with those photos of her is someone that the Royal Family personally knows." Then he looked at Seunghyun. "Give it to him now."

 

Seunghyun sigh then get something from the pocket inside his coat and my heart thumped wildly when I saw an envelope. Judging the appearance, it seems it's the palace official envelope. After he handed it to me, the two start teasing each other. "Why are you even here?"

 

Seungri laugh. "He is going to be our brother-in-law so we must get along well."

 

"You are not her brother."

 

He laugh more. "We are her brothers by heart."

 

Seunghyun snorted then looked at me. "Going back to your proposal, I have to decline it though it's really a very good one but to repeat, I can only sell one of my lands there to citizens of Bellea."

 

"Just marry Athena and your problem will be solved."

 

"It's not an easy decision." Seunghyun said.

 

Seungri pout. "Why?"

 

"He is going to sacrifice everything he has here."

 

"His Majesty was able to do that."

 

"They are totally different person."

 

"That's nonsense." Seungri smiled at me. "Right?"

 

I chuckled. "I don't mind sacrificin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter