Last Mission

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Few hours after Jiyong left, two guys from Team Garnet picked me up and escorted me to the clinic as one of the staffs sent me an early message that some reporters are trying to get an interview with them so they have to close the clinic to stop those reporters in pestering them.

 

Team Garnet is the fourth team under Boss supervision and usually deployed within the country, same with the fifth team, Jacinth.

 

Good thing, I do not personally know these guys so at the moment, I don't feel awkward and since they know already that I'm Bellea's princess, they are very cautious and alert. "Your Highness, we are going to take the back road." One of them said.

 

"Sure, go ahead."

 

When we arrived, one of them went out first and after confirming that it's clear, me and the other one went out as well then as we entered, the girls are obviously waiting for me but got startled to see the two guys with me. Not sure if it's because they are good looking guys or maybe because they are not expecting that I'm going to be with bodyguards. "Unnie, long time no see."

 

I smiled at them. "Yeah." Then I glanced at the CCTV monitor and few reporters are outside. They are too fast to know about Sandara Park. "Sorry for the mess, girls."

 

"It's fine, Unnie."

 

After telling the other girls to buy lunch for everyone, I asked Yuna to go with me to her room so only both of us will talk. "Things will get hectic starting today so I have decided to let go the clinic..." She got startled. "but don't get sad." I handed her the envelope.

 

"What is this, Unnie?"

 

I smiled. "Open and read it."

 

She did it though still looking confused until she gasped while reading the papers. "You're transferring the ownership to me!?" I nodded. "Why? Is it really because you broke up with your boyfriend?"

 

I chuckled. "First of all, Jiyong and I did not break up."

 

She sigh in relief. "That's good. I really don't want to believe those social media posts regarding you and Mr Kwon but I can't help but to feel worried."

 

"Thank you. Secondly, you technically run this clinic. Not me. You and the girls made this clinic to where is it now."

 

"We are just doing our job, Unnie."

 

"Thank you again for that and remember when we first met?" When she nodded, I smiled again as memories from that day entered my mind. I met her while roaming around the city then saw her taking care of a stray cat outside of a convenience store. She lost her job the day before that because the veterinary clinic where she used to work closes. She is a licensed veterinarian, so I immediately thought that it was fate brought us together since I wanted to build a veterinary clinic. "You were with me since day 1 and you never failed me even I started to travel around the world and leave managing this clinic to you so I know that you deserved to have this clinic. Anyway, there is also a bank book inside the envelope. All of the earnings are in the account but since you already owned the clinic, it's all yours." She got surprised. "Open it."

 

As soon as she opened it, she got even more surprised. "Unnie, this is too much."

 

"Consider it as my advance wedding gift to you."

 

She groan. "I don't even have a boyfriend yet, Unnie."

 

I giggled. "You can share it to other girls but it's all up to you. Just promise me one thing, take care of this clinic."

 

"I promised, Unnie. I will manage this clinic until whenever."

 

"That's good."

 

"But Unnie, why you sounded like we are not going to see each other anymore?"

 

I inhale deeply. "You still remember what I told you about my family overseas?" She just nodded. "It's time for me to go home. I'll leave before New Year's Eve and I'm not really sure when we will see each other again."

 

Her face saddens. "Unnie, can we see you before you leave?"

 

"Sure, I'll message you and I'll bring Jiyong over."

 

She finally smiled. "I'm happy to know that you and Mr Kwon are still okay. I'll stop visiting social media sites, they are poison to my thoughts."

 

I chuckled. "By the way..." I pulled out a small phone from my pocket and give it to her. "Only open it when you need to contact me for emergency purpose."

 

She frowned. "Is everything okay, Unnie?"

 

"I just wanted to make sure that you, the girls and the clinic will still be okay while I'm away but hopefully, you will never use it unless you're going to tell me that you're getting married already."

 

She pout. "I have no time for that."

 

"You never know what lies ahead." Just like what happened to me, before knowing Jiyong. I smiled mentally with that thought. When we went out from the room, we ate then bid goodbye to the girls afterwards. "You can close the clinic today. Eventually, they will not come anymore because they will know I am no longer the owner. If someone will still ask, just ignore them. Eventually they will stop coming here."

 

"We will miss you, Unnie."

 

"Me too, girls."

 

As we left the clinic, I somehow felt sad. Maybe one day, I will meet them again as Athena. Then my phone rings and I smiled to see Jiyong's name. "Hi, my love."

 

My chest pound hard and restrained myself not to smile like a giddy teenage girl. "Hello there, Mr worldwide trending topic."

 

He chuckled. "Meeting with the board members just finished. How about you?"

 

"We just left the clinic and we will be there soon. How's the meeting?"

 

"Not too bad but we haven't agreed anything yet with the new organization structure. We are going to finalize everything this week."

 

"Alright, see you and I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

When we reached Muhan's basement parking, some security officers are already on guard. After we got a confirmation that it is clear, we went out of the car and entered the elevator. There are no stops happened as others are deployed to each level to ensure that no one will enter the elevator during this time. As we reached the highest floor, Jiyong and Dongwook are waiting outside the elevator then I chuckled as Dongwook bowed at me as soon as we stepped out. "No need to do that. I'm here as Sandara Park." Then I looked at the two guys then smiled at them. "I'll just talk to them in private."

 

"Noted, Your Highness."

 

Then we entered Jiyong's office room. "Hyung, can you please relax."

 

He smiled sheepishly. "I honestly don't know how I will act towards you now."

 

I giggled. "Just be yourself. It is much easier. Thank you by the way for being faithful to me."

 

"I just can't afford to think that Jiyong is going to ditch you because of the Royal Family." Both Jiyong and I laugh. "Good thing, he told me already the truth when it's just the two of us only. How I reacted earlier is embarrassing for you to see."

 

"Sorry, my love." Jiyong said. "We supposed to tell the truth together, but he was throwing tantrums as soon as I arrived."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter