Longing

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

As soon as Dara left, I opened my eyes then inhale deeply. When I felt that she started to get ready, I pretended to sleep deeply because I know that if I tried to talk to her, I probably did not allow her to leave and when I hold my cheek that she kissed, I inhale deeply again. This is going to be a tough one month and the longest one month of my life ever. Damn. By just thinking of it, I feel like I'll go crazy already.

 

Since I can't find myself to sleep anymore, I went to the office early. After an hour, Dongwook excitedly entered my room. "Good morning."

 

I chuckled. "Good morning." Then I grinned at him. "Why don't you just go instead of me?"

 

He snorted. "I am not suicidal yet." If I am dyslexic, he was diagnosed of having aerophobia. Then he frowned. "Where is Dara?"

 

Upon hearing her name, I felt a punch in my chest. Damn. "Something happened so she needs to go home."

 

He stared at me, like checking if I'm telling the truth. "Nothing serious, right?"

 

I inhale deeply. "Hopefully." Then he stared at me longer. "Spill it."

 

He crossed his arms. "Though my instinct is telling me that Dara is a very nice lady, but I have this gut feeling that you are hiding something about her from me."

 

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. "I have nothing to say about that."

 

He sigh. "Well, I respect your silence but hopefully it's really nothing serious. No secrets can be hidden forever anyway."

 

I smirked. "You're just hungry. Eat first and get me some breakfast too."

 

When he left, I inhale deeply again and tried to focus working. After I ate breakfast, Dongwook entered my room again. "This is really insane." He said while holding his work tablet.

 

"What is it?"

 

"The palace already sent your ticket and arrival instructions." Then he forwarded it to my email. "Are they really trying to match you up with their granddaughter?" Then he frowned at me. "Maybe that's why Dara suddenly left again. Did you two fight over the Royal Couple's affection to you?"

 

I really wanted to laugh right now but I restrained myself. "Sorry to burst your bubble but I believed it's because of our business proposal to them."

 

He stopped for a moment then chuckled. "I guess I'm just too concerned about Dara."

 

"Yeah and I'm starting to get suspicious about you."

 

He laugh. "Bastard. Anyway, don't forget that your 'favourite client' will visit later." I just groan and as he marched out of my room, I open the email he forwarded and Dolce, my super-efficient digital assistant, read the content of it. Next week, I will be on a chartered flight straight to Bellea and one of the palace drivers named Nolan will pick me up. Though they attached his photo, he is quite familiar to me already since Dara is telling me stories about the people in the palace and he is one of very trustworthy people. She mentioned last night that she did not expect that her grandparents will invite me this early, so I am wondering why the Royal Couple invited me as early as next week. Is it because of my business proposal? Or because of their granddaughter? Man. I am nervous as hell now.

 

Later that day, Hee Jin Kang came. She used to be a model but after marrying the owner of her agency, she became the CEO. "How are you, Mr Kwon?"

 

I smiled politely. "Pretty good and you?"

 

"Great of course." Then she purposely shows her legs by crossing it to each other. When she was a model, she tried to hook up with me. Physically, she's attractive but I knew if a woman only brings trouble so I avoided her every time we crossed paths and later on, Dongwook informed me that she married the owner of her agency so somehow, I thought she'll stop on whatever flirting she was doing but it never happened. I planned to talk to her husband about it but Dongwook said it's not a good idea as he might misinterpret it and the agency was a regular client ever since so I had no choice but to endure her subtle but most of the time too obvious kind of flirting. Luckily, this woman did not come when Dara was around or maybe she did it purposely. Well, I won't be surprised if she already knew about Dara. This woman has her own way to gather some exclusive information about me. "This year, the business grew bigger so this upcoming year-end party, we are going to hold it at Muhan Manor." She is talking about our biggest event hall that is streets away from the main hotel.

 

I nodded. "No problem on that. I believed that Dongwook already informed you that the date you prefer has been reserved and the full details of the contract has been discussed with you as well."

 

When she smiled, I instantly have this urge to throw a fit. Her smile is a kind of smile that I truly disgusted and I knew that I already endured her presence enough, so this has to end. This woman is a consistent headache and I can't stand this anymore, so I am going to have a talk with the owner after this event and I rather lose the business with them than to continue enduring this woman. "I heard you've got a girlfriend already." Damn. My guess was right then she looked around. "Where is she?"

 

I tried very hard to keep my composure as it seems that she also knew that Dara regularly visit me in the hotel. "Do you still need anything to discuss further about your company event?"

 

She ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter