Timing

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

 

This man is not the most handsome guy I met but there's something on him that made him look appealing to me compared to others. Is it because he is already the one that I've been looking for? Grandma will definitely like him. With that thought, my chest starts to pound hard. Then I mentally shake my head. Hold your horses, Dara. Don't get too excited. He might not be able to give up everything for you since he looked like a rich guy.

 

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

 

I placed my chin above my hands then eyed him curiously. We just finished having our lunch. "Are you still single?"

 

He grinned. "You already have feelings for me me?"

 

I rolled my eyes and stands up to collect the dishes. "I was just curious." Then I went to the sink and start to wash them.

 

He lean his lower back against the counter while holding a glass of juice. "You don't want to tell me anything about you so I won't answer anything about me as well. Fair enough, right?"

 

I snorted. "Fine. What do you want to know?"

 

He chuckled. "Is Dara your real name?"

 

"It's a part of my name. My full name is Sandara Park. What about you?"

 

"I am Jiyong Kwon. I am managing our family business."

 

"What company?"

 

"Muhan."

 

My mouth formed an O. Now I know why he looked familiar. Then I smiled widely. "You are that cover guy of a business magazine I saw at the convenience store last week."

 

He scoffed. "I don't want to do it but my assistant insisted it. It will be the first and last."

 

"Why not? You looked good there."

 

He sigh. "I started to feel uncomfortable after that magazine was released. People start to look at me like I am from outer space."

 

My smile grew wider as I looked at him. "You got fans huh?"

 

He glared at me. "Don't start."

 

I laugh. "Anyway, I owned a veterinary clinic for cats but someone is managing it so I just literally owned it. I am useless when it comes to handling a business but I am hopelessly in love with cats so I build that business."

 

"I also have a cat at my apartment."

 

"Really? Why you didn't bring it here with you?"

 

"I wanted some alone time."

 

"And yet I disturbed you."

 

"You didn't disturb me. You are an intruder."

 

I laugh again. "Do not worry. You will have my eternal gratitude and I'll be gone before you even know it." Then I dried my hands. "I'm done now so I'll go to the room so you can have your..." I raised my hands and quoted. "me time."

 

He only groan. As I entered the room, I inhale deeply. He is a good catch but it seems he is not a type of person who will give up everything for me. When the evening comes, Jiyong knocked on the door. "You are being too kind with an intruder like me. I can eat later though." I said after he said that he cooked dinner for us.

 

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "I know that you are here so why would I act like you are not here?"

 

I smiled. Liking his attitude. "Thank you."

 

"That's much better."

 

Then we go to dining area and start to eat. "You can cook huh."

 

"I had to learn since I cannot depend on my assistant all the time." Then he eyed me curiously. "I still wonder why I didn't see you at the recorded CCTVs."

 

I grinned. "I did some magic."

 

He snorted. "Yeah, right."

 

I laugh. "But I am telling you the truth. Since you don't know why the videos did not show me, I can assume that you only view the recorded ones after your arrival."

 

He stopped for a moment then his face shows amusement. "That's right."

 

I smiled sheepishly. "Well, I did some hacking in your CCTVs. You will notice something if you'll see the recorded videos before you arrived."

 

He frowned. "Did you just get in to my house with some hacking as well?"

 

I smiled apologetically. "Yeah, sorry for that."

 

"How did you do it?"

 

"It's classified."

 

"What? I need to know so I can tell my assistant to find a new set of CCTVs that more secured."

 

I smirked. "Your current set up is actually the latest and most secured type."

 

He got surprised. "For real?" I nodded. "So you are just simply a good hacker?"

 

I hesitated for a while. "You could say that. I am trained to do this kind of stuff."

 

He eyed me seriously. "Are you an undercover agent? I have a friend who is like that."

 

"Does he belong to a government agency?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I am not. I am more like a con artist."

 

He frowned. "What?"

 

"Can't elaborate further because of the contract I signed but it is somehow similar to that."

 

"That is not a good job."

 

I laugh. "You are being prejudiced. Not all con artists are bad people. I am part of a private organization. It's legal but I am not allowed to tell what is the company's name and you won't see it in my profile if in case you'll run a background check on me. I am simply an owner of veterinary clinic for cats."

 

He sigh. "I think I need a drink after dinner."

 

I giggled. "I could join you. I saw lot of canned beers on the refrigerator and lot of chips on the cabinet. I badly wanted to get some as soon as I arrived but it's well organized so you will definitely notice if I'll touch them."

 

"My assistant is very efficient."

 

"You are lucky."

 

Something flickers in his eyes. "I am very much aware."

 

When we finished dinner, I volunteered to wash the dishes again while he set up the porch. Later on, we started our drinking session. "This is life!" I exclaimed after I drink alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter