Confession

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

The more time I spend with the beautiful woman in front of me, the deeper I become attracted to her. I never imagined that I will feel like this kind of pull towards a woman. The attraction was too strong and I am hypocrite if I’ll keep on denying to my feelings for her. My beautiful intruder was like a witch. I am so totally under her spell and feel so drawn to her. I badly wanted her to be with me in my bed but she’s not the usual type of woman that I used to be with. She’ll definitely can kick someone’s and I don’t want to be on her bad side. I need to think something else then.

 

"What do you think about the Royal Couple of Bellea?"

 

I blinked my eyes upon hearing her question then I cleared my throat as I looked at the couple she's referring to. "They looked gentle at the surface but beneath them is the power that no one should mess up."

 

Her face shows amusement then she looked at the Royal Couple. The chaos earlier caused by them has been finally calmed down. "I like that observation."

 

I smirked. "What about you?"

 

She chuckled. "They remind me of my grandparents."

 

"Really? Have you seen them already?" When her face shows amusement again, I frowned. "What's amusing?"

 

She giggled. "It's classified." She burst out laughing when I scoffed. "They are here as well but since I have work tonight, I can't see them yet so I am going to see them tomorrow instead."

 

I eyed her curiously when a thought entered my mind. "How long you're going stay here in Paris?"

 

"Three more days but my grandparents will already return home on the day after tomorrow."

 

I found myself getting my phone and speed dialled Dongwook's number. "Sorry to disturb you but I need to change my return flight. I'll go back after three days instead." I saw how Dara's face turned to surprise.

 

He chuckled. "Alright. I'll ask the receptionist at your hotel to print your updated airline ticket."

 

"Thanks. Before I forgot, please also call the ramen house. Will be there tonight"

 

"Sure."

 

After the call ended, I smiled at Dara who seems still surprised at my action. "Is this your first time to be here?"

 

She blinked her eyes as she shakes her head. "Been here for few times already but I really never had a chance to tour around."

 

"Are you going to spend the whole day tomorrow with your grandparents?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"How about the last two days of your stay?"

 

When she bites her lower lip, I inwardly groan. "Free days."

 

My chest pound hard. "Would you mind if I tag along with you? I can tour you around the city and I knew some good places to eat."

 

Her eyes glow. She definitely loves to eat. "I want spicy ramen and fried chickens."

 

I chuckled. "Consider it done."

 

Later on, I asked her to dance with me and I chose to be quite far away from the other guests. "It seems the person I wanted to see is not going to attend tonight." Dara said in a low voice.

 

"What will happen if that's really the case?"

 

She shrugged her shoulders. "Going to hunt him then."

 

"Literally?"

 

She nodded as she smiled sheepishly. "That's how our work goes."

 

"It sounds dangerous."

 

"It is but I am being super extra careful. I really don't want my grandparents to regret their decision to let me take this job." Then I felt her body suddenly got tensed.

 

"What's wrong?" I simply look around but it seems everything is okay then I bent my face towards the side of her face. "Is he here already? The man you're looking for?" I whispered then too tempted to do more as she smelled so damn good.

 

She shakes her head then inhale deeply. "I just saw someone I personally knew. He can't know that I am here."

 

He? So it is a man? I looked at her, frowning as her eyes were focused somewhere but I could not locate the person she saw. "Your boyfriend?" I felt a moment of suffocation by realizing that I did not really know if she's in a relationship or not.

 

She shakes her head again. "I don't have a boyfriend. I just know him." Then she grasped my arm as she looked at me. "Let's get out of here. He will definitely see me here."

 

I placed my hand on her lower back and start to walk with her out of the venue hall. When we exited, I immediately removed my coat and cover her upper body as she's gathering some attention already and I definitely don't like it. "It's not that cold but you need it." I said when she frowned at me.

 

She chuckled then we sit at the fountain's bench near the famous glass pyramid. "I always see this place whenever I am here but this is the first time that I see the pyramid up close."

 

"Me too." Then silence filled between us as we stared at the glass pyramid until I looked at her. The area has only dim lighting but I can still see how beautiful she is. And I am very tempted to caress her face now, slid my arm around her shoulders but I need to control my desire so I cleared my throat to get her attention. When she looked back at me, my chest pound hard. Her eyes were like hypnotizing me. "Are you not yet hungry? I can bring you now to the restaurant I recommend. Ramen there is really good. Even their fried chickens."

 

She glanced at herself before looking at me again. "I wanted to go back to the hotel first. I need to change into more comfortable clothing."

 

"Sure. No problem." Then I pulled out my phone and speed dialled the driver's number. Dongwook always set my phone whenever he is not with me. "You can pick me up now." I said as soon as he answered my call then I told him where to exactly park his car.

 

"That is duly noted, Mr Kwon."

 

After the call ended, I looked back at Dara then helped her to stand up. "I don't need to change. I'll just wait for you at the lobby." If I can only be honest, I wanted to accompany her until to her room.

 

She only smiled. When we reached her hotel, I patiently waited for her until I saw her again. She wore another dress but conservative enough that I won't be tempted to cover her again. Damn. My beautiful intruder was such a head turning woman. It's really impossible to not notice her. "He looked so nice." She said while looking at me then her face flush like she just realized what she said. "I said that aloud, right?"

 

I laugh. I am only wearing now the white polo that was under my formal coat earlier. While waiting for her, I removed the bowtie then the first two buttons and tucked out the bottom part. "Yes, you did." Then I offer her my arm. "Let's go, beautiful."

 

Her face flush again then wrapped her arm around mine and I silently groan to feel her softness against me. She's a living temptation and she doesn't know how much she is affecting me. Later on, the driver gets us at the restaurant I recommended and leave immediately as well. I'll just call him later if it's time for him to pick us up. "Wow. This place was jam-packed." Dara said as soon as we entered the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter