Prince John

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

After two months of being Prince John to the people of Bellea, it was truly a exhilarating rollercoaster ride. It is definitely more work compared to being Muhan's CEO but surprisingly, I am enjoying it. Possibly because it is very challenging and almost everything is new to me.

 

"A penny for your thoughts?" I looked at Dara who just came out from her bathroom. I am currently at her room and just waiting for the curfew time before I go to my own room to sleep. She smiled as she sits beside me. "You seem in a deep thought."

 

I grinned as I stared at her. "I keep on imagining what's beneath of your sleeping robe."

 

She giggled. "You'll find out on our wedding night."

 

I chuckled. "I am looking forward to it already." Then I grasped her hands and I inhale deeply as I start to massage them gently. "Next time, hit me as soon as I became mean to you."

 

That made her laugh. Since we started to handle some Bellea's matters by just ourselves, both of us always argue with each other but today, we argued a lot more. "No need to worry about what happened earlier. I already know how passionate and driven you are. Muhan won't be successful if not because of you."

 

I sigh. "But I tend to overdo something so Dongwook always slows me down during those moments when I am about to explode."

 

She cupped my face then stretch my cheeks by pinching them. "I rather you explode whenever you want than to keep everything to yourself until you can no longer suppress your emotions. Until everything piled up. It's scarier that way." She smiled at me. The kind of smile that never fails to soothe my feelings. "I preferred brutal honesty than fake reaction.

 

As I looked at her, I found myself craning my neck and she whimpered softly as I pecked my lips lightly against the delicate skin against her neck. That familiar sweet scent of her and the fresh smell of her shampoo wafted into my nose. Damn. I really cannot wait when we get married. Almost three weeks left before the big day. When I start to pour small kisses on her neck, I can hear her pounding chest and rapid breathing that I guess she was too nervous to utter a single word.

 

"Ji," she hissed under her breath. "What are we doing?"

 

I chuckled as I lifted my head then was about to speak but soft knocks interrupted me. I chuckled again then kissed her forehead. "Good night, my love."

 

She inhales deeply. "Good night, Ji. I love you."

 

I kissed her lips quickly. "I love you more." Then we both stand up and walk slowly until we reach the door. "See you tomorrow. Dream of me."

 

She smiled. "I will."

 

As the next day comes, we went to her grandparent's study room after breakfast and I saw how Dara smiled to see her former boss in the projector screen. "Good morning, Your Majesties and Your Highness." He said after bowing at us.

 

"Thank you Hyunsuk for staying up late for us." Her grandmother said. "We really appreciate it."

 

"Not a problem at all, Your Majesty."

 

Then her grandparents looked at us with very serious face. "We did not include you both to our meetings previously because we wanted to know first how the things will go." Her grandfather said. Dara and I glanced to each other before we both just nodded to them, but both definitely felt the same thing, what is going on? Something very serious must have happened. "Around September last year, the agency received an information that some of the high-ranking officials of this country made a conspiracy to create a global pandemic, so we sent Team Alexandrite to have stakeout near the laboratory where some scientists and medical researcher are reportedly doing their illegal work."

 

"Who sent the information?" Dara asked them.

 

"It was one of the medical researchers. The job he signed was stated as medical experimentation to cure AIDS but as soon as he arrived at the facility, things were totally different. Different type of wild and exotic animals is being used as guinea pigs and the most shocking information is that there are residents who agreed to be experimented as well. Probably they got brainwashed by the people behind this conspiracy or probably got paid since most of these people doesn't have a family."

 

"How he was able to reach the agency?" Dara continued to ask. I just listen to their conversation since this is her field of expertise.

 

Her grandparents looked at her previous boss, so he answered her question. "His brother-in-law used to be part of Team Alexandrite, but he quitted as he got married then decided to open up a restaurant in his hometown. He resigned from the agency two years before Your Highness joined us."

 

Dara nodded then I smiled mentally as I know she is going to throw a follow up question which she did. "Since he told this very confi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter