New Year's Eve

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

As I stared at my parents' graves, I observed myself. The bitterness I feel towards them still there but this time, it does not suffocate me. Maybe this is a sign that I am slowly moving on from them. Then I chuckled as I felt Dara's gentle squeeze on our linked hands. When I looked at her, I kissed the back of her hand. "I am fine." She only smiled in understanding. Then I inhale deeply. "Dad, Mom. This is Dara. An undercover princess that can kick balls." I chuckled again as she groans. "Those women that you set me up with before were nothing like her so it's really a pity that you did not meet Dara."

 

When I looked at her, I grinned as she rolled her eyes. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Kwon. It's nice to finally meet you. You raised a good son." My chest pound hard then she slightly bow to them. "Please guide us from wherever you are."

 

I inhale deeply as somehow my eyes became teary then I looked at the sky. Dad, Mom, Dara is the best thing that happened to me. I mentally said. Then I felt Dara's another squeeze. I smiled at her then looked at my parent's graves once more. "We will visit you again soon."

 

When we arrived at the airport, the private plane bound to Bellea is already waiting for us. "Hello Auntie Helena. Belated Merry Christmas." Dara greeted Seunghyun Choi's mother.

 

She bowed slightly to us. "Likewise, Your Highness." Then she gestured the plane's staircase. "Shall we go?"

 

"Yep!" As soon as the plane left, I inhale deeply. "Do you miss Dongwook already?"

 

I smirked. "So much."

 

She grinned. "We can kidnap him and put him into sleep, so he won't freak out while he is on the plane."

 

I scratched her top head. "You should have suggested it before we left."

 

She giggled. "I can ask the pilot to turn the plane back."

 

I chuckled. "Maybe next time."

 

She burst out laughing. "As you wish." Then she grasped my hand and entwined our fingers. "We are in this together."

 

I kissed the back of her hand. "I love you."

 

She smiled. "I love you too."

 

As we arrived at Bellea, the sun is about to rise and when we reached the palace, the staffs are waiting in that Royal formation again. "Welcome back, Your Highness." Dara's grandparents are currently overseas and will come back tomorrow night. Soon, we will be like them. Flying back and forth.

 

"Belated Merry Christmas everyone!" Dara enthusiastically greeted them. I just smiled at them.

 

"Likewise, Your Highness."

 

Then we looked at Seungri's mother. "Hello Auntie Alicia. How are you?"

 

She politely smiled. "I am good, Your Highness. And yourselves?"

 

"Same!"

 

"That's good to know." Then she gestured the door towards the dining area. "The breakfast is served already. Shall we?"

 

Dara and I just smiled at her. After breakfast, we went to Dara's room and I chuckled as she threw herself on the bed. I just sat at the edge and just looked at her. Starting today, we will be inseparable and that's what I am to looking forward to. "Growing up, this room has been my friend. She knew all my complaints, my frustrations, my happy moments. Everything. But I left her as soon as I got my freedom and occasionally, I visited her then soon, I am totally going to abandon her." Once we get married, we will move to the opposite wing where her late parent’s bedroom and office are located. That area is currently being renovated according to our preference. Then Dara suddenly sit up and stared at me. "I am such a bad friend, right?"

 

I grinned. "Yes, you are."

 

She pouts. "Bastard."

 

I smirked then pulled her against me. "I think she is an understanding friend." Then I put my hand on my ear, acting like I heard something. "Your friend said cheer up."

 

She laughs. "You're crazy."

 

I winked at her. "For you."

 

She smiled giddily. "You're so cute."

 

"I know."

 

She laughs again then we both looked at the door as someone knocked. "Come in."

 

Alicia showed up. "Your Highness, the clothes for the event just arrived. Would you like to check it now?"

 

Dara excitedly stands up then pulled me up. "Of course. Let's go!"

 

I only chuckled. After a while, we entered a room. The two designer who made the clothes bowed at us. "It's an honour to meet you both, Your Highness." The lady said. "My name is Belinda, and this is my colleague, Rafael."

 

"Nice to meet you both." I mentally chuckled as Dara is currently at her princess mode. Then she checks the clothes thoroughly until she looked at me. "What do you think? They are nice, right?"

 

I nodded as I smiled at her. "It will definitely look good on you."

 

She smiled back at me. "Yours too, definitely." In the corner of my eyes, I saw how the designers exchange teasing look to each other. Obviously trying not to smile. Then she looked at them and smiled politely at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter