Challenge

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Today is the first day of Dara's last assignment and she left after we have breakfast to prepare herself together with her team. Since I'm just by myself, I decided to continue to review all the files that the palace emailed until I felt the door opens and I chuckled to hear Joon's voice, talking to the pets. Few minutes after, he appeared to my study room. "It's time for me to change the door's passcode."

 

He grinned. "Good to see you too, the future King of Bellea."

 

I snorted. "Bastard."

 

He laugh. "I met the princess at the headquarters."

 

"Did she act awkwardly?"

 

"At first few minutes, yeah but she eventually felt at ease." Then he glanced to my laptop. "You're getting ready for this big adjustment?"

 

I inhale deeply. "Yeah."

 

"I am not sure if I should get envy or not."

 

I chuckled. "Don't wonder then."

 

"Just don't forget about me."

 

"Bastard."

 

He laugh again. "I heard the Royal Couple is considering to take full charge of the organization." The organization is currently being funded by clients across the world.

 

"Yeah which eventually will be under ours."

 

"You're going to be my boss then."

 

I smirked. "You're not going to have vacation."

 

He laugh once more. "ing bastard." Then he inhale deeply. "I would not mind it actually since my team is working for Royal Family. They really compensate well."

 

I eyed him curiously. "You still don't have plans to change job? Your life is always at stake."

 

He grinned. "I am just trying to live my life to the fullest and besides, I don't have a reason yet to leave this job." Then he hold his stomach. "I saw some food in the fridge. Let's have lunch now. I am hungry already."

 

"That's mine. The Royal Family compensate you well, right? Buy your own food."

 

He laugh once more. "Don't be so selfish. The princess said it's good for two." Then he hurriedly left my study room.

 

After having lunch, Joon left as there is also new assignment that the Royal Couple needed their team to do. It seems like Dara's grandparent is trying to get rid all bad persons in this world.

 

As the evening comes, I went to the office to meet Dongwook. "Your favorite client kept on calling me to recheck if you're really going."

 

I snorted. "I thought talking to her husband would help but it's still useless."

 

He grinned. "Better be ready later."

 

"Damn."

 

He laugh. "How's the things going on with Dara and her team?"

 

"They are already in the middle of their undercover task."

 

"Wow. It seems a cool job."

 

I chuckled. "That's why you declined to be the COO?"

 

He laugh again. "Could be." Then he sigh when his phone rings. "It's her again." He cleared his throat then answered the call. "Yes, Mrs Kang?" He stopped for a moment to listen to her. "We are going out in a while. Mr Kwon is just finishing some work. Yes, Mrs Kang. Yes. See you." Then he groan after the call ended. "This woman is unbelievable."

 

I smirked. "It's her company event and yet she's really taking extra effort."

 

"This is your first public appearance after that announcement by the Royal Family so somehow, their event tonight will be talked about. We did not accept any interview so expect that the media people will find ways to interview you tonight since everyone still speculating about you marrying the princess of Bellea."

 

I inhale deeply. "This will be a long night."

 

He grinned. "Let's go now?"

 

I just nodded then we got escorted by the security officers. When we reached Muhan Manor, Heejin Kang and her husband, welcomed us. Followed by media people and I immediately spotted the two guys from Dara's team then I quickly glanced around to see if I can spot Dara but too bad, I can't see her yet. "Congratulations on the success of the company, Mr & Mrs Kang." I said to the couple and I offered my hand to them then I wanted to show my disgust when she squeezed my hand. This woman is crazy.

 

"Thank you for coming, Mr Kwon." Her husband said.

 

I smiled politely to him as I slightly bow at him. "I don't want to miss this milestone event of one of our loyal clients."

 

"Mr Kwon." I forced myself to look at her. "Let's go to our table."

 

I just nodded. When we settled ourselves, I lean to Dongwook to whisper. "Hyung, have you noticed her?"

 

He shakes her head. "It's hard to spot her. The service crews are wearing mask." He whispered.

 

I only chuckled. When we were having breakfast earlier, Dara challenged me on how soon as possible I can recognize her. She only mentioned that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter