Realization

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

After having dinner with Dara, she brought me to her room which is literally a room for princess then my chest pound hard as she suddenly hugged me from behind. "I missed you."

 

I turned around and cupped her face to see her properly. "I missed you more."

 

She smiled. "How's dinner? Auntie Annie prepared everything."

 

I chuckled. "Everything is so good, but I thought everyone is going to join us for dinner. It's too plenty for two only."

 

She giggled. "That's how we welcome our special guest."

 

"Such hospitality."

 

She giggled again. "Only in Bellea."

 

I chuckled once more then hugged her tight. "I am so happy that you are here."

 

She squeezed herself against me. "Me too." As I cupped her face again, I stared at her beauty then kiss her until we both ran out of breath. "I love you, Ji."

 

"I love you more."

 

Then she giggled once more as I sigh when someone knocked on the door. Apparently, there is a conservative tradition for the princess. She should be in her room by ten in the evening and no one else should be in her room until six in the next day morning. "Sorry, Ji. I'll make it up to you once we are back to your house."

 

I chuckled. "Looking forward to it." Then I kissed her forehead. "Good night, Dara. Dream of me."

 

She smiled. "I will. Good night, Ji."

 

When I went out from her room, Alicia is waiting outside, and she accompanied me to the room designated for me. The palace is so huge that it took us about 5 minutes before we reached the room. "Have a good night sleep, Mr Kwon. Two of the palace staffs will knock by six in the morning tomorrow."

 

"Thank you, Alicia."

 

"You're welcome, Mr Kwon."

 

After she left, I roam around the room and can't help but to feel amazed as this is quite big and too grand for a guest room. This room has same size with Muhan's most expensive room but definitely has more expensive interior design. Dongwook will really be thrilled once I started to tell him stories.

 

Later on, I rest myself on the bed and opened my tablet. "Dolce, send this message to Dongwook. Hyung, I am at the palace already. I will just update you tomorrow."

 

Message sent, Mr Kwon.

 

Then I tried to sleep but a half hour passed, I cannot find myself to sleep. I wanted to call Dara but because of her so-called curfew, I just did some work instead until my eyes feel heavy then slowly, I fell asleep. On the next day morning I woke up, I only have few minutes left before the call time, so I hurriedly prepare myself and just in time when I finished, I heard three soft knocks. "Good morning, Mr Kwon." Two familiar staffs said in unison as soon as I open the door.

 

"Good morning."

 

"Shall we go to the garden area?" They are very polite that make me wanted to hire them in Muhan.

 

"Sure. Lead the way please."

 

They only made a slight bow then I just follow them until we reach a covered garden area, but Dara is not yet here then they told me where to sit. Few minutes after, the palace staff bows as Dara arrived with Alicia. Damn. My beautiful intruder is so beautiful and seeing her as a princess makes her more beautiful. "Morning, Ji."

 

"Morning, Dara."

 

She smiled then she gestured us to sit. "How's your sleep?" She asked while Alicia and other palace staff starts to serve the breakfast.

 

"I slept late."

 

She frowned. "Did you still work?"

 

I chuckled. "Yeah, I can't sleep immediately last night since I'm at a new place and I guess my body clock still adjusting with the time difference, so I just finished some work."

 

"Oh okay. Do you want to rest after breakfast?"

 

"I'm fine and I wanted to go around so let's go out today as planned." During dinner last night, she suggested to tour me around which I immediately agreed. "I don't want to miss a day while being here."

 

After we have breakfast, Dara and I changed to disguise ourselves as tourists then we meet Nolan. "Your Highness, to ensure your and Mr Kwon's safety, note that your phone and the car will be tracked."

 

"No worries, Nolan and I promised that we'll be extra careful."

 

He smiled gently. "Here is the key, Your Highness."

 

"Thank you!" Then she looked at me. Excitement is so obvious on her face. "Let's go."

 

I just chuckled then we followed Nolan until we entered the hidden passage that connects the private part of the palace and the other side of the palace that is open to public. When we reached the end of the passage, I saw two doors which is apart from each other then Nolan talked to someone using his special earpiece. It is quite similar to what is Dara using whenever she is on a mission. "Your Highness, you'll go first."

 

"Sure." Then she grinned at me as the door on her side opened. "See you!" She hurriedly enters through that door and it immediately closed.

 

When Nolan talked to someone again, I inhale deeply. Dara told me last night how we will exit the palace. Nolan could act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter