Plans

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

No one can be any ier when a woman is confident so seeing Dara in that determined face makes me want to grab and kiss her until forever.

 

"Are you sure about this, Tokki?" Her grandmother asked her.

 

She inhale deeply and I mentally calm myself as I really love the expression she is having at this moment. "I am, Grandma."

 

Her grandmother smiled gently then looked at me. "How about you, my dear?"

 

I smiled politely then bow at her. "Same as the princess, Your Majesty." I have never been sure like this before and when I looked at Dara, she's smiling at me, so I just quickly wink at her.

 

"Young man..." Her grandfather stirred up to sit down on the bed. "You can never go back to your current life once we made an announcement. Our granddaughter needs a husband who will be with her all the time."

 

"I understand, Your Highness. " Then I inhale deeply. "Most probably, my disease has been reported already but I promised that it won't affect the princess."

 

Her grandparents smiled warmly. "It doesn't matter to us, my dear. We know that you are a good man and seeing how happy our granddaughter is, who are we to object."

 

Dara stands up and grasped my hand. "I've never been this happy, Grandma."

 

"We know, Tokki." Then her grandmother looked to her grandfather. "Let's make an announcement soon but we will formally introduce her to everyone on New Year's Eve."

 

"Sounds good." As her grandfather immediately agreed, I mentally chuckled. I could already imagine myself like her grandfather in the future. Then he looked at me. "Young man, welcome to the family."

 

My chest is pounding hard as I bowed at them. I never thought that those simple words will have an effect to me. "It's my honour, Your Majesty."

 

"My dear, you should start calling us Grandpa and Grandma if it's just us only."

 

When I smiled awkwardly, Dara giggled. "I will try, Your Majesty. I mean, Grandma."

 

Dara giggled again while her grandparents only smiled. "Grandma, we will leave now so both of you can rest. I'll just ask Auntie Annie to bring your dinner here."

 

"Thank you, Tokki."

 

"No worries, Grandma. Will see you tomorrow at breakfast." After they hug each other, we left the room and quickly change to have dinner. After dinner, we went to the tower. "What is your plan now?"

 

I looked at Dara then grasped her hand. "I'll talk to Dongwook once I return. I believed he can manage Muhan well but if in case he declines, I think I will have someone from the board member to lead the company. There are few people that stands out to me anyway."

 

"Sorry, Ji."

 

I squeezed her hand. "There is nothing to be sorry about. Before, my life revolves around Muhan only but now, things changed. You're more important than anything else." Then I grinned. "Being your husband is much better anyway."

 

She chuckled. "I still feel somehow guilty for taking away your life like that."

 

"You are my life, Dara." Then I kissed the back of her hand and stared at her. "Always remember that."

 

She smiled. "I love you, Jiyong."

 

"I love you more."

 

On the next day morning at breakfast, Dara's grandmother opened the discussion about my worldwide trending topic photo. "My dear, official statement will be released in an hour. We just simply said that we invited you here for a business deal and we also have decided to announce your engagement with our Tokki on New Year's Eve. I think you will have enough time to do the things you need to do before that day. Then, the wedding will happen after three months and on the next New Year's Eve, we will officially step down as the Royal Couple."

 

Wow. Everything is planned already. "No worries and noted, Your Majesty." When she frowned, I smiled sheepishly. "I mean, Grandma."

 

Dara giggled. "Grandma, come on. You're pressuring him." Her grandmother only chuckled then she looked at her grandfather. "How are you feeling, Grandpa?"

 

"Much better now." Then he looked at me. "Just to inform you, written warning was given to the one who took the photo." Now I could imagine how sorry that person is. "Though that photo becoming a news is not really an issue but that person is working at the airport and he is definitely aware when it is allowed to take a photo at that particular area. Your arrival is private so it should not be disclosed to public. It's his first offense so he's still okay."

 

I just nodded politely.

 

"My dear, we will also send you email today about all the things you needed to know about Bellea. Traditions. Law. Rules. Your future role. It's quite plenty but we don't expect you to know it already so take your time." Her grandmother said.

 

I could feel Dara's glances at me, so I know that she's somehow feeling guilty again. "Thank you, Grandma."

 

Her grandmother smiled happily then looked at her grandfather. "See, he's adjusting already."

 

He chuckled then looked at me. "Do you already have a plan what are you going to do with your company?"

 

I was about to tell him what Dara and I talked about last night but she suddenly get their attention. "Grandma, Grandpa..." They looked at the same time to Dara. "What if Jiyong could still continue being the CEO of Muhan? Then someone will be the COO to continue the daily operation?" When the two became silent, she inhale deeply. "I just really don't like this feeling that he needs to give up everything he established by his own."

 

"Dara, it's fine. We already talked about this."

 

She pout. "But still, I don't like it."

 

"My dear..." I looked at Grandma. "We are not expecting that you'll do what he did before." She gestured Grandpa then she frowned at Dara. "Did we not tell you before why he gave up being the heir?"

 

Dara stopped for a moment. "I grew up knowing that Grandpa gave up his previous life because of you, Grandma."

 

Then for the first time, I heard her grandmother's laugh. "My goodness." Then she glanced at her grandfather. "We were really too busy, right?"

 

He chuckled. "Yeah." Then he looked at Dara and I. "Let meclear this once and for all. The public knows that I am the heir of my late father's telecommunication company, but it was not really the case. The truth is that I am not my late father's real son." We both got startled. "I was his cousin's son. My parents died in an accident after few weeks I was born and he doesn't have a son so he adopted me then one day, his pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter