Surprise

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Because of Andrei Vasiliev interest to me, we finally have a lead where and when is the next shipment. He always shows wherever I am after I talked to him that night at the hotel's rooftop restaurant and after few days of acting hard to get, I agreed to have a date with him tonight. He is the type of guy that won't give up until he gets what he wants. His ego just simply cannot accept that not all women will like him and since he is too distracted tonight for trying very hard to impress me, I was able to put our special device on him. This device is both audio and tracking device and it is small that is not easily noticeable and when he excused himself few minutes ago, the team got the information that we wanted from him. Thano, the right man of his father is the caller and confirmed to him that shipment will happen on the day after tomorrow at an abandoned port near the border of Ukraine where this right man is currently located. Joon's team is tailing the right man of Alexei Vasiliev but unable to make a way of getting information since this right man is very cautious like Alexei Vasiliev so luckily, the son is not like him. Andrei Vasiliev was like the black sheep of the syndicate because he usually got involved in trouble and since he is the son, the father was always saving him but based on what we've heard just now, this shipment is like his last chance to redeem himself. Maybe the father got tired of him already.

 

When he returns, I readied myself for another acting. "Sorry, my beautiful Jessica." I mentally cringed. He sounds like he already owned me. "Sometimes, I hate working."

 

I chuckled. "You're lucky because you have work. Me, I'm just depending with my brothers."

 

He smiled widely. "I won't mind if you'll depend on me instead."

 

I giggled. "Though they strict, I still enjoy being with them and I'm not in a hurry to be in a relationship. I haven't met yet the man that will change my mind."

 

He smirked. Like telling me: challenge is accepted. Then he inhales deeply when his phone rings again, but he chose to ignore it and called his right man instead and speak in their own language which I understand but I pretend like I'm clueless about it. He told the guy to contact someone named Venom and they will just meet later tonight at the same place. "Sorry again, my beautiful Jessica."

 

"It's fine. I know you're a busy man, so I think I'll just go."

 

"No, my beautiful Jessica. Tomorrow, I'm leaving the city for about three days, so I'll be missing you. Stay here for another hour, for me please?"

 

I giggled again. "You're such a talker."

 

Then I endured the next hour with him. Later on, he dropped me off at the hotel and as he kissed the back of my hand, I wanted to run into my room and immediately wash myself. "I'll see you again soon, my beautiful Jessica." Oh boy. This guy gone crazy.

 

As soon as I reached my room, I quickly take a bath. Removing all traces of that guy. Then Hae picked me up from my room then we went to their room. "His two men stayed." He said when all of us looked at one of the computer’s screen that Woo set up.

 

Woo chuckled. "He seems worried that someone might steal our beautiful sister while he is not around."

 

I groan as the three laugh. "Don't start." But they laugh more. "I think I should have just continued being faceless."

 

They continue to laugh. "Come on, you're a breath of fresh air in the team." Jae said. "Imagine if it's just the three of us. Gross, right?" That made me laugh. It is actually nice to have fun like this while in the middle of mission.

 

"Did Boss already acknowledge the audio clip you sent?" Hae asked Woo.

 

"Yes. He said he’s going trying to contact Team Alexandrite." It is the name of Joon's team.

 

"I think I should have asked Andrei Vasiliev to bring me with him."

 

The three suddenly looked at me at the same time and it is so obvious on their faces that they don't like that idea. "No, that's too dangerous." Hae said while the other two nodded. "You know what he did with those women before when it's time for him to ditch them. We cannot take that risk."

 

"Right and even you can protect yourself, it's still not wise to jump into his loving arms." Jae said that made us laugh. While Andrei Vasiliev was busy in smooth talking to me at his car, I was able to remove the audio device from him and put it below where he is seating. I even endured that guy's subtle touching in the car in order to put this audio device properly. If this guy does not have important thing to do tonight, he probably asked me to stay with him tonight or might did some drastic move since I'm playing hard to get. And this is part of my work that I will never tell to Jiyong as he will definitely not like it. I don't like it as well, but I had to do it.

 

"He is now in meeting with that Venom guy." Woo said, he is closely monitoring the special device that I planted.

 

"Where are they?" Hae asked.

 

"Near the airport." Woo answered then he listened until they are done talking. "The bastard mentioned the left hand name, Magnus." Our other team, Team Spinel that is tailing him captured him yesterday. "The bastard was really mad because of Magnus disappearance so he is pressuring Venom to look for Magnus since the left man is also an important part of the operation. The bastard had an argument with the left man last week so he's thinking that Magnus is trying to sabotage him."

 

"Well, the shipment will continue to operate even the left man is nowhere to be found." Jae said.

 

Then message came to the phone that we only used to contact our Boss. His message is instructing us to meet Team Alexandrite tomorrow at the safe house where they are currently at. "We have to work out how Dara will escape from Andrei Vasiliev's men." Hae said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter