Curiosity

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

As soon as I open my eyes, the first thing that comes to my mind was how I was able to get back in my room this time. It seems Dara did some magic again. I chuckled then stands up and go downstairs then smiled to see a prepared soup meal at the dining table. It's definitely for hangover. There's a note but I didn't bother to try to read as I know that she wrote something connected to the meal. After reheating the soup, I knocked on her room but there's no response. She probably fell asleep again. I just sigh then start to eat by myself. I normally eat alone so I am already used to it but why I feel a bit down right now? I only had a meal with her twice yesterday and yet I am feeling like this already? I only groan.

 

When afternoon comes, I frowned as Dara still not coming out. Is she okay? Then I knocked again at her room. "Dara?" But just like earlier, there's no response so I tried to open the door and my chest pound hard as it is open. "Dara?" I said and when I entered the room, my chest pound harder because the bed is clean. It's like no one used it.

 

You'll never even know that I left already. Her voice echoed in my head. Does this mean she really did leave already? With that thought, I felt a moment of suffocation. Damn. What is going on me? Then I went upstairs and check the recorded CCTVs at my laptop. It seems that she returned the set up to it's original settings as I saw her walked out from my room and when she left the house, I gritted my teeth. I really don't like this feeling. Then my heart thumped fast when she suddenly appeared on the monitor outside of the door. I hurriedly zoom in and if I'm not mistaken, she mouthed Thank you Jiyong while waving at the camera.

 

After she vanished from the monitor, I inhale deeply as my chest suddenly feels heavy. Dara already left. I will probably never see her again. I closed my eyes then focus my mind. This is what I wanted, right? To be alone and to have rest. This should be I need to have focus on. Then I stayed for few more days until I returned to work.

 

"Welcome back." Dongwook said as soon as the elevator opens. I only nodded then he followed me as I walk towards to my room until I sit down. "You looked..." He hesitated for a while but knowing him, he will still say whatever he thinks that I need to know. "restless." I groan inwardly. "It seems you didn't enjoy your vacation. Is it not enough?"

 

"Just fine. I just spend my rest days drinking." I said while signing each paper on the folder he handed to me. Then I lifted my head and tried to have a poker face. "I shouldn't have taken a rest in the first place. My works piled up."

 

He chuckled. "Your works are always piled up even you didn't take a vacation." Then he handed me the USB that contains how I will start to work. "All matters that need your attention are there."

 

"Thank you, hyung. I'll just ring you up if I need anything."

 

"Sure."

 

After he closed the door, I sigh heavily then shake my head when Dara's face popped in my mind. Damn. What's with her? And what the hell is wrong with me? I am acting like a teenage boy that just meet his first ever crush. . Then I inserted the USB into the computer and forced myself to focus on work. Once I get back my focus, she'll eventually leave my mind and my life will return as it is.

 

However, it didn't happen. It's been a month since I returned to work but Dara still lingers on my mind. "Jiyong, you will still not go home?" Dongwok asked while standing at the door. "You have an early flight tomorrow to Paris."

 

I checked the wall clock and inhale deeply. "I didn't notice the time." Then I looked at him grimly. "Do I really need to go there?" I used to decline this kind of event regardless if there were prominent people will attend and he used not to force me to attend but this time, he was sort of pushy.

 

"Yes. You are planning to expand overseas, right? Then start to attend this kind of event and you also need to occupy yourself. Now go home."

 

"Fine."

 

He stared at me. "You'll be okay. Everything you have to know is at the USB."

 

I inhale deeply. Somehow felt guilty on acting like this towards him. "Thank you."

 

When I reached my apartment, I smiled to see Iye, Jolie and Gaho sleeping peacefully beside each other. Even Iye is a cat, she's doing well with the two dogs. She's like a little sister to them. If I'll have free time, I am going to add another little sister. After I entered my room, I tiredly lie down on the bed and sigh to feel my stomach is rumbling. I took a quick bath then reheated a packed meal. Then I got startled to hear the door of the guest room slowly opens and sigh in relief to see Joon gets out while yawning. "You're finally here." Then he grimaced to see the packed meal I am currently eating. "What the hell is that?" Then I got surprised to see him suddenly get it and throw it at the trash bin. "That kind of food will not make your stomach feel happy. I'll cook. You wait."

 

I sigh. "What time did you arrive?"

 

"Around six in the evening." He started to cook.

 

"You should have at least called to inform me that you are here."

 

"I am dead tired and when did I ever tell you that I am going to visit you?" He glanced at me then smiled widely. "Where's the fun in that?"

 

I only snorted. Later on, he finished cooking. "So why you are here?" I asked him as we started to eat.

 

He grinned. "There were two reasons actually."

 

I frowned. "What are those?" I still asked though I have ideas already what could those be.

 

"First, I wanted to congratulate you though it seems I am already late to know that my friend is a cover dude already." I inwardly scoffed. "I just saw the magazine few days ago." Then his grin grew wider. "You are the rising successful youngest CEO in the hotel business."

 

I groan. "You sounded like I won a contest."

 

He laugh. "What's wrong with that? You became an instant celebrity."

 

"I don't li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter