Future Husband

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Somehow I did regret leaving without talking to Jiyong first but it happened already so the only thing I must do is to continue the life I have before meeting him. He maybe not the guy that I was looking for anyway. That thought flick something on my chest. Damn.

 

Then I blinked my eyes when my phone rings and I smiled to see my grandmother's name. "Hello Grandma!"

 

"Tokki, I am starting to sulk already. It's so hard to contact you these past few weeks."

 

I winced at her tone. "Sorry, Grandma but I've been really busy so this phone has been turned off because I was in the middle of assignment and I just arrived at the hotel around thirty minutes ago then was about to contact you but you called me first."

 

She sigh. "I am beginning to regret in letting you do whatever you want."

 

I inwardly groan. She must really be sulking. "Grandma, don't be like that. I promised you that I will always be careful, right?"

 

"I can't still help but to be worried especially when we can't contact you."

 

"I am doing fine and do not worry, it's quite near already for me to go home." And I honestly don't want to yet but we have an agreement. My grandparents let me to take this job in exchange of returning without complain or excuse.

 

"Fine." Then she inhale deeply. "By the way, we will arrive there tomorrow."

 

"I am aware and as much as I wanted to see you immediately but I cannot. I have new assignment that I need to work on tomorrow." This is the first time that I will be at the same event with them but since I am going to work, I am not allowed to tell it to them. Contract clause of course.

 

She groan softly. "I thought we can already spend time with you tomorrow after the event. It seems I really need to have a word with your boss this time."

 

I laugh. They personally knew my boss but he is not telling them nor I about my specific assignment as it is part of the contract. I'll just send them a message before and after of the task and if they haven't hear anything from me for more than five days, they'll really start to worry up to the point of threatening my boss. "Grandpa scared the hell out of him for few times already so please don't do that. He is just maximizing me since he knew that time is ticking. Where is Grandpa by the way?"

 

"Working."

 

It's almost evening already. "Are you both doing well?"

 

"You know that we are far stronger than a horse."

 

I smiled. "Still glad to hear that. I'll see you on the day after tomorrow, Grandma. Please kiss Grandpa for me. I missed you both so much and I love you both, Grandma."

 

"We love and missed you too, Tokki."

 

After the call ended, I unpack my things then open my laptop to check the list of attendees tomorrow. The file came from the office and while scrolling, my chest pound hard to see a familiar name. Jiyong Kwon. Then my chest pound harder upon clicking his profile as it's definitely him because there's a photo of him. So this is his first time to attend an event that is not his company's event. I suddenly wonder why. Then I shake my head. This is just pure coincidence. Nothing special reason behind it. I have work to do tomorrow so I should have my focus on that.

 

When the next day comes, I spend almost my whole day preparing for the new assignment. In our organization, my colleagues knew my existence but they don't know me personally nor my face and yet I know each of them. This was the condition that my grandfather set beside from knowing my boss so I can continue having my temporary freedom. Well, the media world might freak out if they'll discover that the only grandchild of the Royal Couple of Bellea is wandering and not staying in the country which what they were informed about. They don't know yet how do I look as my grandparents decided that I will only be officially introduced to everyone once I found a man that will be my husband. This is to avoid the media circus that happened to my grandparents and my deceased parents. Only some of the people that works in the palace knew me and they were ordered not to give out any information about me even to their relatives otherwise punishment will be served. Thankfully they were all trustworthy as Grandpa made sure of that.

 

Since I was born, I only stay at the private area of the palace and after reaching my adolescence years, I realized that I was like a prisoner with good privileges. I expressed this feeling to my grandparents and when I reached my eighteenth birthday, they granted my request to have ten years of freedom in order to find my husband by my own free will but if not, I have no choice but to marry a guy that they will choose. They honestly don't like it as well but being the Royal Family, we have responsibilities to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter