Choice

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

While waiting for Auntie Alicia, I looked at the window then smiled as I think about Jiyong. Yesterday was really a nice day and I’m glad that my grandparents pulled me out of the mission. Though Boss told me that my team does not mind it but still, I felt sorry. The last thing I wanted to happen is to be treated very important just because I am a princess.

 

Then I inhale deeply when I heard soft knocks and the door opens. "Your Highness, it's time for breakfast." Auntie Alicia said. "Mr Kwon is already on his way to the garden."

 

"Tell me honestly." She stared at me. "Do you like working with me?"

 

"Yes, Your Highness."

 

"Why? Because I am the princess?"

 

"I apologize, Your Highness but I don't understand the question."

 

I inhale deeply again. "Do you just treat me nicely because I am the princess?"

 

"It's my duty to serve you with all my best, Your Highness."

 

I sigh in frustration. "So, I'm not like a family to you? You've been taking care of me since I was born and think about this, you are technically my mother since my parents died early."

 

She smiled gently. "You are the daughter that I never had."

 

I frowned as she sounded so polite. Like her usual tone. "You mean it?"

 

"Yes, Your Highness. I swear to your parent's graves, but you know that we are not allowed to act anything beyond the agreement we signed."

 

I pout. "Screw that."

 

"Please watch your language, Your Highness." She said as she slightly bowed to me then she gestured the way to the door. "Shall we go, Your Highness?"

 

I groan. "Fine." Then I just heard her soft chuckle when I started to march out of my room. As we arrived at the garden, Jiyong is sitting on the same exact spot he was yesterday. "Morning, Ji."

 

"Morning, Dara." Then he eyed me curiously after he greeted Auntie Alicia. "Did something happen?"

 

He knew me already so he can easily spot my mood. "I am just somehow frustrated."

 

He frowned. "With what?"

 

I inhale deeply then I told him my conversation with Auntie Alicia earlier. "This is why I sometimes I wished that I have a normal life instead. People only treat me nicely because they have to."

 

He chuckled. "I maybe do not belong to a Royal Family like you but somehow, I had the same sentiment when I started to manage Muhan." Then he inhale deeply. "Dongwook just told me that it happened for a reason. Then few years ago, he remembered that discussion then he told me that if someone else managed the Muhan instead of me, will it be successful just like how it became? What he said made me think that there might be different outcome if I chose to take a different path. My parents maybe not the type of parent I wish they were but Muhan was their blood and sweat. They strived to build it." Then he looked at me. "If you do not want a life like this, you can tell it to your grandparents. I believed they will understand but just think about this. That once they stepped down then someone else take over Bellea, do you think whatever your family have done will be continued? Or Bellea will be led differently?" I stopped for a moment, trying to discern everything he said. "Whatever your decision is, I will respect and support you whether you choose the Princess Athena of Bellea or the secret agent Sandara Park or the veterinary clinic owner Sandara Park. To me, all those women are just the same."

 

I stared at him with pounding chest until I smiled sheepishly to him. "I am hungry, let's have breakfast now."

 

He chuckled again. "That's the longest talk I had before breakfast."

 

I giggled. "You're a very good advisor."

 

He smirked. "Should I change career now?"

 

I only laugh. After breakfast, we did the same exit we have done yesterday then when we entered the car, Jiyong dialled Dongwook's number as he keeps on messaging him about his photo that surfaced in the world of social media last night. My grandparents probably already know about it and I really do not think it is an issue to them because they did not contact me or anyone from the palace yet. We will probably discuss it tomorrow once we meet them.

 

"Ji, should I contact Dara? To explain that you went there to just meet the Royal Couple for a business meeting?"

 

I giggled in silence while Jiyong chuckled. He put his phone in speaker as soon as Dongwook answered his call. "Hyung, don't worry about Dara. I already talked to her and she understands the situation."

 

He groan. "But why do I still feel bothered?"

 

"Because you're acting like her guardian, but she passed her thanks to you." I smiled as I mouthed thank you to Jiyong. He just winked at me. Dongwook was really thoughtful and it made me realize that he is one of those few persons that really s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter