Readiness

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

The building where the car entered is Joon's detective agency and from the basement, there is hidden office located. The elevator has a secret floor with one level down and aside from the big boss, only members that belongs to the three special groups can access it through their personalized identification. The real office looks pretty cool as everything is modern and obviously has high technology.

 

"Everyone may take their seats now." The big boss, Hyunsuk said when we entered their meeting room. After all of us seated, he inhale deeply then looked at the three men that picked us up. "For years, you all have been wondering who is the colleague that completed your team and tonight, I asked her to join our meeting." Then he gestured Dara. "Here she is." The men faces show surprise. It seems they're expecting that it is me. "You may introduced yourself."

 

She smiled at them. "I'm Sandara Park. It's nice to finally meet you all."

 

"Do you know us?" One of them asked. And curiosity is very obvious on their faces.

 

"Yeah." After she mentioned their names while pointing out each of them particularly, I mentally groan. These bastards are now smitten by her.

 

"It's unfair that you knows us while we didn't know any single information about you." The guy named Jaejoong said. The two guys nodded their heads in agreement. All of them have this not too serious reaction so I could tell that they're getting friendly with her already. And I don't like it.

 

She smiled apologetically to them. "There was a reason for that."

 

"Obviously so tell us now." The guy named Donghae said.

 

"Was it a too serious reason?" The guy named Wooyoung asked. 

 

Damn. These bastards seem to forgot that I am here. It's also impossible that they didn't know my relationship with Dara. 

 

"Boys, talk to her later." We all looked back at their big boss. "We need to discuss something urgent first." Then he smiled apologetically at me. "Mr Kwon, I apologized for dragging you here but we have to do it. It's for your protection."

 

I glanced at Dara and I could tell that one thought is circling on our minds. What is really going on? "What is happening?"

 

He cleared his throat. "To start, these people is the team Onyx. They are currently in charge of digging information on the world's biggest drug syndicate and it was the syndicate where your former employee, Hyuk Bin belongs to."

 

"What is has to do with me?"

 

"The syndicate found out that someone went undercover at your company to dig information about him and they thought that you gave your cooperation since you were not in good terms with him."

 

"I'm not in good terms with any member of the board." They always have a meeting on how to oust me since Hyuk Bin was closest to Dad. They somehow expected that the company will become his as they were aware that I was not interested in managing the company. After he resigned, most of the board members eventually resigned as well and only two remained whom I discovered that not in good terms with Hyuk Bin as well so currently, I have new set of board members and I'm planning to get along with them. It was Dongwook's idea though. 

 

"Well, the syndicate was probably informed by Hyuk Bin that you are his greatest enemy." Damn that old man. I wish I was able to give him few words when he passed his resignation letter to me. "Anyway, the good news is that they still didn't know who went undercover at your company."

 

I sigh in relief and was about to speak when Dara already talked. "So I almost got caught by them? How? I am too careful with every task that assigned to me."

 

"You did a good job so do not worry too much about it as according to the information I received, the syndicate totally believed that Mr Kwon was the reason why Hyuk Bin got arrested by the Russian government. They wanted him now because they needed to know what Mr Kwon knows about the syndicate. But fortunately, they cannot make any drastic move at the moment since Mr Kwon reported to the police that he received an anonymous threat letter."

 

Man. I am going to thank Dongwook as soon as I get a chance. I am really glad that I sometimes let him overpower me.

 

"Boss, what will be the plan now?" Donghae asked him. 

 

"You, Jae and Woo are going to be deployed in different task that still related in this syndicate case while..." He looked at Dara. "you will continue to stay with Mr Kwon but you're also going to have another task." Then he looked next at me. "The people I sent to guard y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter