Meeting

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

I freak out and check I had a male shirt on. I look at my undergarments and were on.

I move my legs and look at the bed sheets. I was not sore and the bed sheets were clean.

What happened? I saw someone come in and it was a girl. She smile and told me not to freak out.

Wow!I did stuff with a girl?

S**T I don’t remember.

“You passed out and my cousin called me to help him” she said giving me a cup of coffee.

“Cousin? Sorry I don’t remember anything” my head hurts I drank the coffee and remember the guy who save me.

Omg!him?crap I forgot! My friends must be worried.

I put the coffee on the desk beside me and tried to look for my phone.

“You’re friends are on their way” the girl said and I nod, but who on earth is she anyways? I gave her a curious look.

“Sorry, late introduction I’m Park Jamie the guy who brought you here is my cousin. Don’t worry I’m the one who change your clothes. I wouldn’t let that guy touch you besides I’m shock when he called me to help him. He can’t be shy undressing girls anyways” she laughs before she realizes my strange freak look I nod.

“You can go shower, the bathroom is on your left” she pointed and I nod bowing a bit.

After she left I look at my situation. If my parents ever find out? They will drag me back to the States.

I look at my phone hoping my friends didn’t mess up and had called my parents. I had many messages from my friends. I call my unnie and she cursed at me before asking about me.

“I’m okay” I said and she told me they will come get me.

I shower and fix myself a bit. Hyeri gave me clothes to wear and gave me a bag were my dirty clothes from the club.

“Thank you” I said and she smile.

“Oh! Before I forget my cousin had to leave to work, but he told me to expect a call from him any hour today. Be alert sweetie” she went to open the door were my friends storm in to hug me asking to forgive them for losing me and if I was okay.

“Yes yes I’m fine let’s go will talk on our way home. Oh by the way she’s Jamie and help me out today” I introduced Jamie to my friends and they seem to like her.

We left and that was my day. Until around 5pm I receive a text from unknown number. I check it and it said.

“Hi, is me Hyeri cousin also known as Jamie, do you have time today?”

What should I do I don’t even know him, but he save my . At least a thank you dinner will be nice. I have no experience whatsoever with guys. I felt nervous because he was freaking cute. I didn’t know these things could happen to me. My whole situation sounds like a k-drama or webtoon.

“Hey!who text you?” a friend peek from my shoulder and my unnie took my phone away and just stare at it with a weird look.

“Damn it! What does it say? I only know annyeonhaseyo” she pout and I grab my phone back.

“spam” I reply and put my phone away.

“Oh!! Jessica we found this awesome unnie at the club last night. She was helpful and cool. She helps us look for you and that’s how we met this cute guy and told us you were fine. I didn’t believe it, but unnie took care of everything and thankfully we found you. We told her about meeting her at the club tonight, so you can meet her. She’s awesome! She told us free drinks on her tonight, please come, we promise we won’t leave you alone “my other unnie pouted and the other follow her lead.

Then I thought about the text from earlier.

What should I do?

 “Today? Like what time?” I ask and they told me around 9 or 10pm. Then that means I have free time around 5pm.

“Ummm…I have to go to see Jamie to return the clothes she let me borrow. I will be back after I get change and get some sleep. I’m a bit shock from last night, sorry” I said to my friends and excuse myself to my room and change to pajamas to take a nap.

Hours later I woke up and look at my phone that displays messages. I open them and it was from the same number.

“Is probably him” I have no idea I was smiling.

“Sorry, I was spontaneous asking you to meet after what happen last night. I apologized anyway I hope you have a great day and stay safe”

Wait he thinks I turn him down? Hold up! That sounds like he ask me out, but he ask me to meet for a dinner as friends and I never reply. What an of me.

I look at the time and it was almost 5pm. I get up and went to bathroom to change and apply light make-up and did my hair wavy at the end. I look at the mirror and check my outfit. It was alright casual. Some rip tight black jeans, oversized sweater, a choker necklace, bracelet, and combat boots.

“I’m not exaggerating am I?” I look at myself and twirl and wink. Aigoo…what the heck you doing? I took on a bag the clothes Jamie let me borrow, my purse and phone before going out. My friends were taking a nap thankfully, so I can avoid their questions or having someone tag along.

I text back the hero….oh by the way I set his number as ‘Mr.Hero’. I know cheesy, but at least I knew it was him. Last night was hard to see him because I drank a lot. This time I will see him perfect HD, I’m sure he’s handsome, but I need to thank him for last night. I text him back.

‘Sorry I oversleep, I do have time. Want to meet somewhere?’

I can’t believe I send that. I sat on the hotel waiting room to wait for his text. I thought he would ignore me because he has the right to do that.

I was wrong because my phone vibrates and I check it to read it.

‘AWESOME!! Where are you? I’ll go get you?’

I squeal reading it, but I can’t be a bother. However, I don’t know where to meet him. What do I do? Then, I remember a place around the corner. I saw it when we got to the hotel. It was a park. I text him back to meet around the hotel and describe the park.

 He text back saying ‘okay I know which one. On my way *smile* ‘

I didn’t know I was smiling like an idiot. To be honest, I never done anything inappropriate in the States. Never been with a guy on date, because I been to busy studying. Also, I was awkward and didn’t know what to talk about. I hope he’s different and don’t get bored. My tummy felt butterflies and I headed to the park where will meet. 

I waited for a few minutes and check on my phone. 

“I forgot to ask him what he would be wearing or car he was coming” I feel awkward waiting, what if he sees me and leave? Omg worst thing to happen.

My phone vibrates and it was from him.

‘I’m behind you’