Camping Part2

A Change in my Life

We were eating and my boy sat two tables away from me.

I could feel his staring once in a while.

I got to know more everyone. They told me interesting stories about themselves and rumors about some people.

I found out they’re competing too in girl’s group category.

“Omo! Don’t pay much attention” Nayeon said to me.

I look where the others were looking.

“Sasha attacking on purpose but will fail” Tzuyu said taking a sip of her juice.

Sasha sat beside Jimin looking at him with snake eyes. She could devour him any moment creep. She touches his shoulder caressing it.

My blood boil. I didn’t like it at all. I breath deep to control my jealousy. Whatever…she can touch him but never have him.

“That woman…where’s Jihee?” Momo look around.

Jimin stood up leaving Sasha in the table with the others who continue eating like she didn’t exist.

Sasha stood up flipping her hair to the side and follow Jimin.

“You serious? Go get him he needs you” Chaeyoung told me looking at me with a determined look.

“I never done this” I confessed, but they gave me the encouragement look.

I went to Jimin side and pull him to my side. He looks at me and smile pinching my cheeks.

“Want to hang out?” he ask me and I nod.

I did saw Sasha glaring at me. When I pulled him to my side Sasha stops following him. She scoffs leaving to a different door.

I try not to make a scene too. I wonder if I should ask him about her.

“You know just ask I know you want to ask me something” he broke the silence like he just read my thoughts.

We walk out the cafeteria to the pool area and tennis field.

“I’ll be sincere with you because you ask me. What’s up with that red head girl? She hates me I can tell by the way why you guys allow them to hug you?” I look at him as we headed to the lake area.

“She’s the niece of this awesome choreographer. She thinks she can own anybody. She’s always been like that, so we just let it go. She’s nothing special just a girl” he said kicking a pebble to the side with his feet.

“Oh….okay you know the girls told me her real name. That’s a bit sad no wonder she changed her name to English and fancy. It’s sad everyone talks crap about her I mean instead of gaining respect she’s receiving hate. At least her cousin is a better person than her just saying.” I said and he ruffles my hair as he holds my hand and we walk to the park area.

“I know she’s kind of obsessed with me because I help her in middle school when she was being bullied” he told me and that makes sense.

“Makes sense you’re her prince charming. No wonder she hates my guts” I said and he chuckled.

“She won’t hurt you all she does is talk. Anyways you asking because you jealous?” he stop walking to look into my eyes very close teasing me.

I move away from his hold and continue walking trying to calm down my fluster face.

“Not even I was just curious. You’re surrounded by beauties. The group I’m in so cool but how you guys close?” I need to know that too.

He chuckle pinching my cheek.

“Mina is the daughter of a friend of Suga parents. So, we all just get along since then. Also, because Sana got very well along with the maknae. I don’t know he’s shy but so as she, so is funny to see them hang out. That’s why we get along with them because they’re chill and funny. Besides you talk to them and I see you girls bond well. They told you lots of secrets and rumors. I guess that’s what girls talk about” he said and I hit his shoulder.

“Hey! We do more than that” I fake pout and he laugh.

“Okay fine” he pecks my lips by surprise making me blush.

“Yah!” I smack his chest and look around if someone saw us but no one was around.

“No one saw everyone is practicing at the dancing room or cabins. Also the park, but lunch not over yet so I guess not everyone out here” he smile continuing to walk like nothing happen.

My heartbeat was beating like crazy I calm down.

He turns around to look at me.

“Race you to the mountain or are you weak?” he challenged me.

I had to run a hill up to get to the mountain.

There was a mountain up the hill to go hiking. The view is phenomenal they say, but never been there. They said hiking will be in the last day activities of the camp after the finals. Then, at night on the last day it will be pool party before going home.

“You know what wait. I’ll see you tomorrow if you can grandpa” I ran taking the water bottle he had in his other hand and ran uphill.

“Yah! That’s cheating!” I heard him yell, but I didn’t turn around in order to avoid distractions.

He can like a traffic sign but that can cause a crash. In other words he pouts and I will slow down and lose.

“Nice attempt not going to work this time!” I yell and continue running.

This time I didn’t hear him, but know he was behind running too.

One day on our date back then we went exercising and while running he trick me with a pout. Of course he won and I lose. That’s why I didn’t turn around this time.

NOONE POV

“Enough…come here silly” Jihee ran and catch Sasha by the arm making her cousin yelp.

“What you do that for! Are you an idiot?” Sasha spat at her cousin Jihee.

“What can you get by following them? Look he’s in a relationship leave them unnie” Jihee said.

“He’s not happy he’s confuse and that should be me” Sasha whine.

“Forget about him” Jihee try to take her cousin to the basketball courts to sit on the benches.

“I always keep all the girls who have a crush on him off. She won’t be an exception. He’s mine” Sasha threw a bottle to the ground mad and Jihee sigh.

“I’m sorry! but he said what he feels for you nothing special” Jihee said making Sasha snap.

“YOU SHUP UP!!YOU KNOW NOTHING!HE WILL BE MINE! AT LEAST I DO SOMETHING. I’M NOTHING LIKE YOU LOSER!” Sasha yells leaving away to the bathroom pushing others away who were in the bathroom.

Jihee sighs not knowing what to do.

 

 

 

Thank you for continuing reading my fanfic :)