He made it

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

The night came and we were at the party. We were having fun. I drink a little and everything was cool, but I was looking for that someone to show up.

When we headed downstairs to dance someone cover my eyes I thought it was one of my friends, but that cologne was familiar.

“I made it” I hear the whisper that makes my legs weak.

It was him, he let me go and I turn around to meet eyes with him. He smile and congratulate me for my birthday. He even got me a gift it was a necklace. He put it on and he look happy. My friends started to make goofy noises before leaving me with him. Hyorin unnie hug me and whisper “keep your guard up, love you saeng” then she left with my friends.

I know she’s worried, but he is not that bad is he?

We dance for a while at first I was shy, but I just let it go. I even drank a bit too much I was really letting things go and I forgot to be shy. He didn’t hold me or anything we dance not close. I thought that was sweet, he wasn’t taking advantage, but my body move closer for some unknown reason. I can’t explain that’s all I remember.

NOONE POV
 He tried to keep his distance but she got closer making him not resist any longer.

Both had drink enough and disappear that night.