He's sick

A Change in my Life

We had fun and sang cheerful songs after a sad story.

“Want to go for a walk around?” he ask me and I nod.

I was feeling good and I thought it was nice to do since today was my last day I would see a good friend.

Maybe in the future will meet I think it could be possible.

“The night is good huh?” he said and I closed my eyes feeling the breezy fresh night which I love.

My phone vibrate and I thought it be Jennie unnie.

She’s like a mother but she’s probably worried is already past midnight.

I took out my phone and told Jaejoon my Jennie unnie acts like my mother and is checking up on me. He chuckle and told me to go ahead.

When I saw the text I almost felt my heartbeat came back to live.

It was him I was nervous but I open it and maybe it wasn’t him?

(the blue is him and the purple is her texting)

‘Noona?’

I remember his friends and that can only be the maknae. Unless he’s playing or something.

‘Kookie?’

I text back and got a fast reply.

‘neh it is me…ah you might ask why I’m texting you using hyung phone, but he needs you’

‘What’s going on? I text him and he hasn’t text me back in two days. Why is he ignoring me?’

‘I know I’m sorry for his behavior….he got mad for something dumb. We talk about it with the guys’

‘OMG! You guys know too?’

‘Don’t worry about it…anyways he hasn’t reply because he’s stubborn’

‘I see…then he’s still mad? What do I do? why you say he needs me?’

‘Okay you need to know. I will delete this conversation. Today we got home and he has high temperature. The problem is I’m only here with Hobi hyung, but we need to cover an event. The others won’t come home tonight because they’re busy. They can’t come back home. I know he’s stubborn, but please come over to take care of him. I and hyung need to leave tonight to make it at the event and rest before the event.’

‘HE’S SICK?! Text me the address I’m on my way’

‘THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!!I’ll buy you something later I promise. When you get there you won’t find us but he’s in the room. I’ll text you the code so you can enter.’

‘Yeah sure text me the address and code’

‘XXX ADRESSXX and CODE XXXX’

‘*thumps up emoji*’

“Something’s wrong? You look tense. Did something happen?” Jaejoon-shi caught my attention back.

“Oh sorry I’m sorry, but something came up” I said and he told me it was okay.

“Oh no is fine I hope everything gets fixed hwaiting donsaeng” he pull me into a light hug and I waved bye to him.

He smile with a nod and I got inside a taxi to the address the maknae text me.

I couldn’t believe he was stubborn enough and he ends up this sick it worries me.

I stop by the pharmacy and kept going to the address.

When I was in front of the door I took a deep breath and put the code to enter the apartment.

There was a note on a door that said he’s inside’.

I guess this is the room. I was scared too because what if he kicks me out of the room?

Whatever I just need to go in and lower the temperature I already have everything ready.

I open the door and he was a mess. His hair was messy and his body sweating.

I went to get water from the sink and fresh new towels.

“This guy” I went to sit on the bed and put the cold damp towel on his forehead.

He freaks me out when I felt one of his hands grabbing my wrist and he opens his eyes lightly.

I thought he was going to say something but he sighs and went back to sleep.

I check his temperature half hour later and he look better.

I removed his hand from my wrist so I can move.

“It is working finally” I sigh and continue changing the towel and look at my phone. I had many messages and it was 3am already.

“I forgot” I text my friends I would be out all night and not to worry I was fine.

I put my phone away and continue taking care of him. I check my temperature and his and it seems he was good now.

I look to check it was already 4am. I was going to get up to do some porridge, but he grabs my arm and I lost my balance falling right next to him.

He mumbles “don’t go” his arms hug me. Even though he was sick I did missed him.

I wonder if he’s aware of his actions. I was exhausted too, so I just closed my eyes and fell slowly asleep.

NOONE POV

He wake up and felt warm next to him. He look to see who it was and for his surprise he was amazed who was next to him.

He looks at the time and yawn. It was 7am. He thought he should let it go and peck her cheek.

“I’m sorry” he said caressing her cheek.

Jessica felt something soft on her cheek. She opens her eyes softly and saw pair of eyes looking at her. She gasps but soon stops as Jimin closed the gap between them.

“Sorry” he said and she smile hugging him, then he cough.

“Oh your medicine….wait let me get it” she said getting up and he started to cough.

“You might get sick” he said and she shook her head bringing him the medicine with a cup of water.

“I don’t get sick easily” she said checking his temperature.

“I’m sorry for my childish behavior. I don’t know what happen to me I don’t usually behave like that, but I felt insecure, but I know you wouldn’t do such thing. Am I forgiven? Oh! By the way how you got here?” he said and she combs his hair with her fingers.

“That’s okay yeah now I know you can be childish too, but we okay. How I got here don’t matter” she reply pinching her boyfriend cheeks.

“So you’re not mad anymore?” he asks grabbing her hands in his.

“I was never mad I was hurt for your silence” she said looking and he hugs her.

As they hug she remembers Jaejoon and wonder if she should talk about him. She wanted to let him know she became friends with Jaejoon and that he was a nice guy. However, she thought she might ruin the atmosphere. She decided to tell him a few days later.

“I’m going to take a bath, you can shower too if you want” he said receiving a smack on the arm by Jessica.

“Shush you go shower I have to go back with my friends to get clothes and I will shower at my place” she giggle with a bit shade of red from blushing.

“Okay but you coming back?” she nods pecking his cheek.

 

Thank you for stopping by to read my story:)