Hard times

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

The next day I didn’t felt like going out. My friends wanted to go to Daegu but I wasn’t in the mood to go.

“Why not? Once you there you will be better and leave stress behind” my unnie told me trying to cheer me up. I already know she was trying.

“Please, we came to have cool memories let’s do that” my dongsaeng pout and she was right we came to have fun. I feel like I’m ruining the plans.

I guess going out will help me relax from this sadness.

I thought I should wait for him to text me first but since he didn’t text.

Time change already there’s nothing wrong if the girl text first. I send him a morning text and he didn’t reply. The message said ‘seen’ but no reply.

I even text him and sad emojis why he didn’t respond but nothing.

Maybe I will let him be for a bit.

“Okay sorry for my mood not you girls fault. I’ll go get ready in a bit I’ll be back” I said standing from the couch and they cheered. These silly girls I went to change into shorts, striped bloused, light make-up and pony tail.

My friends smile and we went with Hyorin unnie car.

The place was great and we went to eat dinner at a famous place. We ate good and decided to go shopping.

I didn’t feel like buying anything but I have to say there were things worth buying.

“Help me choose clothes neh?” my other unnie pouted and I sat on a bench.

“I’m tired let me rest a bit I will catch up whenever you girls be at” I promise them and they gave me my space I just need time to think.

I put a mint on my mouth and sigh looking at some street performers. They were pretty good in my point of view.

I felt like a snack time and saw an ice cream place across from where I was, so I decided to get one. At least ice cream lifts the spirit.

 I went to get an ice cream and sat back at the bench to see the performers.

Now I understood my friends that came with me heartbroken talking about their boyfriends and stuff. I thought it was cheesy and dumb to worry, but it does hurt and ice cream helps.

I used to treat them ice cream now I treating myself ice cream.

I continued my ice cream and absorbed into the performances, but I freak out when I felt a hand on my shoulder making me drop my ice cream on the floor.

I turn around mad to see who freak me out. I swear I’ll make that person buy me a new one.

“Oh” I was speechless and he smile looking down at me.

NOONE POV

Jimin couldn’t sleep all night thinking why he got mad.

“Hey you look tense. Hmmmm…wanna talk about it?” Rap monster came inside the room and sat on the couch drinking his coke.

Jimin grabs a pillow and turns his back to his hyung.

“Okay as you wish just saying I’m staying in the room” Rap monster took out his laptop and look at websites to buy clothes online. He did it on purpose to wait for his donsaeng to talk.

Hours passed and Jimin fell asleep his hyung cover him with duvet and exit the room.

Suga came home late moody and the leader told him to keep quiet.

“Why?  Something happen?” he asks looking curious.

“Is Jimin he came down after his date I think something happening but he won’t tell me”

 V went to his hometown because his dad needed him. The others are not coming home “I thought you would stay at the studio tonight.” The leader said and he said no taking a drink of water.

“Is he asleep?” Suga ask after putting the water back in the fridge.

“Neh” Rap monster said and went to his room to sleep.

Suga sat on the couch and looks at the clock and decided to give it a try.

Suga went inside the room and open the door lightly hearing sobs that came inside the room. He was surprise to hear that because he always came cheerful after his date.

Did something happen?

He try to act like he didn’t hear and open the door wide open screaming his donsaeng name laying next to him in bed.

“Hyung not now…please” he hear him mumble moving away from him.

“Yah! I have problems with a girl from work I need advised or at least be my listener” Suga said moody smacking his arm.

“Ask hyung” Jimin mumble and Suga pulled the covers off him making the donsaeng mad.

“Get the heck out!” Jimin yell.

“Don’t yell! you have a problem? Drinks on me” Suga said standing up and look behind a pouty boy.

“Get up now” Suga said glaring and Jimin listens following him out.

The leader got up to the bathroom but heard both leaving and looks at the time.

“I guess he got him to talk” Rap monster smile slightly and went to the bathroom.

 

Another update :)