Camping Part3

A Change in my Life

The competition was great Twice won in girl group category. J-hope Oppa won freestyle and Momo too.

This year the guys didn't participate only J-hope.

We celebrated and then we headed to sleep.

The next morning someone wake me up. It was Jihyo and she smile.

“Wake up we going hiking today, then will eat” Chaeyoung said with a cheerful voice.

“Okay I’m coming” I wake up and got ready.

Of course the day was good. We went hiking something I never done before.

Sasha keeps checking Jimin out. I can tell because she pretended to fall and grab into Jimin arm.

I saw Tzuyu giving me a look to do something.

Jimin help her get back to her balanced and continued moving on with me.

She batted her eyelashes and pretended her foot hurt.

Okay this girl wants my Jimin to carry her like a princess?

I’m not being selfish, but she’s really stepping on my patient line.

“Hey you want water?” Jimin ask me giving me his water bottle because I finish mine.

“Thanks” I drank some water and continue walking up the mountain .

I struggle a little because I’m not used to workout. The others seem to be pretty good. I need to do this often to be good.

“I race you to the next big rock” J-hope challenged me, but I shook my head.

"You guys leave her alone" Jin Oppa said giving me a wink.

“Make her race with Yoongi hyung. Both of them are about in the same rank of athletic” V said and the others agreed.

Sana was with Jungkook way ahead of us.

Yoongi look at me like waiting for an answer.

“Fine you on” I said and Yoongi smirk.

“I might not be too good, but I can beat you” Yoongi said with confidence.

“Will see about that grandpa” I challenge and the guys cheer.

“Okay at the count of three” Namjoon said counting.

When I heard three I walk faster. I did ran and so as he, but we were careful not to fall with the rocks that were in some parts of the path.

I thought I was winning because I was ahead of him, but just because I turn to check I trip over a rock falling down. I heard him yell my name and then another smack.

Wait….did he fall too?” my knee hurts and back too.

“You guys okay?” some people from the camp that were close by help us sit on a big rock.

“You guys should have keep it cool….you need us to call your group?” one guy ask but then we heard our group coming to our side.

My knee was bleeding a little and my arm had a bruise.

“Oh! Wait” Yoongi took a napkin from his pocket and put it on my nose.

“Omg! I’m bleeding?” I was shock because I didn’t felt it.

“You guys okay?” Momo asks us and we nod.

“We just fell, but we can still walk right?” Yoongi said looking at me.

“Hey…you should’ve taken it slow. You okay? Do you want to head back? I help you” Jimin said looking worried.

“Stop it…I’m fine we just got a few bruises and Yoongi Oppa fell for trying to help me” I said and Yoongi grin softly.

“Okay let’s keep moving” Yoongi said standing up but he lost his balance but V caught him.

“Wow!slow down there. I think is better if you two head back to get your wounds treated” Mina said and the others agreed.

“No!! if I lose rock, paper, scissors then I’ll go down, but if I win V will help me to go up” Yoongi said and V whine but agreed the challenge.

Anyways V lost and Yoongi did a cheerful dance.

“Piggyride go” Yoongi said and V pout as Yoongi went on his back.

The others laugh, but it was cute yet funny.

“I don’t want to head down. It’s just a bloody nose I’ll be fine” I said but Jimin didn’t agreed.

“Oh come on! Will disinfected” Nayeon took a water bottle from her bag and wet my wounds which burn but I held it in that way Jimin wouldn’t bring me down. She put a headband on my knee to stop the bleeding.

“There besides there’s souvenirs store uphill and they should have bad aids and alcohol to disinfect the wound” Nayeon said and Jimin sighs.

Yes!! Won the argument!!.

“Okay fine get on” Jimin waited for me to climb on his back, but I hesitate.

“Hurry Jessica, come on it be fun” Yoongi said and V told me to hurry since Yoongi was already on his back.

“Okay” I said climbing into my boyfriend back.

“Alright let’s keep going” Rap monster Oppa said excited and we continued moving on.

NOONE POV

Sasha saw the interaction and pouts with a mad expression as well.

Jihee didn’t say a word to her cousin and keep walking.

After a few hours the night was coming

YOUR POV

“You look cute I love your swim suit” Dahyun told me which I thank her.

They look adorable and hot. I mean if I was a guy I would date any of them.

I actually did told them and they giggle at my statement.

“You won’t go in the water because damn scratch wound” Jeongyeon told me and she was right but sad too.

I wouldn’t be able to join the pool, but it will fun if I could.

I put shorts over my swim suit and a top. I took my towel along with sunscreen.

“Let’s go ladies” Jihyo said and we all went together to the pool area where everyone was waiting .

It was 7pm and we all took a glass of champagne to celebrate our last day at the camping resort.

I danced a little, but barely because my scratch had an open wound which needs some rest. I could walk but it pulse every time I put strength on the foot. I sat down on a bench and Jimin next to me.

We talk about how fun my experience was to be able to join him this year.

“Oh…wait for a bit I’ll be right back let me talk about a schedule for next week with some colleagues” Jimin said pecking my cheek. I let him go since a group of guys were calling him.

Everyone look tipsy dancing or talking in the bar area of the pool. There were some that left to their rooms because they were tired.

I got thirsty and decided to go get a drink besides it wasn’t that far from where I was seating.

I stood up and it hurt less besides I had a bandage around my patella (knee).

I passed by people, but it just took a second to be inside the pool. I know how to swim but not in level 12ft. I struggle too because my knee started to burn like fire and I got a cramp on my arm. I couldn’t move I just felt the need of oxygen was decreasing. Then someone grab me but I lost conscious my mind went blank.

I woke up due to a loud noise and someone calling my name. I cough and saw Jimin with teary eyes.

“Huh?” I cough out water and he hugs me.

“Okay that’s a relief” I heard I look to my right side beside me and Yoongi was wet. He pats my head.

“What happened?” I ask and people look at us.

“Take her to the nursery soon she will feel the pain” Yoongi Oppa said and Jimin picks me bridal style to the infirmary.

I suppose it was open because he took me inside putting me on a bed.

“Take your clothes off, Can you do it?” Jimin ask me looking at me.

I look at him thinking he might be joking but he was serious.

“Look you almost drown, but Yoongi hyung save you. I shouldn’t have left you alone. You fell on the pool. By the way that is the last time someone else touch your lips. I will let it go since he save your life. Hurry take it off” he said and then I remember and I look at my bleeding knee that was burning.

“It hurts….Yoongi Oppa gave me CPR?” I ask trying to be brave, but it was really hurting.

“Wear my shirt” he took off his shirt that will be long enough to cover my body.

 I told him to turn around and he did. I took it off my wet shirt and bra putting on the shirt.

“I need help with my shorts my wound hurts” I pout and he help me taking my shorts off leaving me in .

“Take those off too” Jimin told me but I refuse to take everything off.

“Okay will let those on” Jimin told me and took the bloody bandage off.

It was burning really bad I wanted to cry.

“Is okay just cry” he sat by my side and I started to cry.

NOONE POV

“I’m here! I got you” Jihyo said putting gloves on taking out what she needed and treated Jessica wound. Jimin held her hand. It hurt too much she almost kicks by accident. Jimin had to hold her legs so she stays still. After treating her wound she recommends them to stay there for the night so her knee would be good. The girls of Twice were already at the cabin and drunk. It wouldn’t be good to let them know what happen. Jessica didn’t want to bother them either.

“I’ll be leaving guys night. I’ll let the other know tomorrow” Jihyo left turning the lights off.

Jessica lay on the bed with Jimin.

“How did you feel though?” Jimin ask Jessica who tried to remember but it was hard to know.

Maybe she slip? Or was push?

“I don’t remember….I’m tired” Jessica said and Jimin hug her carefully not to hurt her.

“It still hurts for the cream but I’ll be better tomorrow” Jessica said and Jimin peck her cheek near her lips.

“Good now let’s sleep” Jessica said closing her eyes.

Minutes passed and she pecks his neck making him giggle.

He found her lips kissing her lightly seconds later it turn into a makeup session.

Both were tipsy, but still knew what they were doing.

She forgot for that moment her burning wound.

She continue making out with Jimin. His hands went inside the shirt she was wearing caressing her back.

She didn’t stop him though. His hands travel all over her body making her moan a little which he likes. When he moves one of his hands by her she stop him.

“I can’t do it” she whisper and he apologized.

“Not today” he whispers pecking her cheek.

“Just sleep” Jimin said closing his eyes.

Both end up falling asleep that night.

 

More updates coming up :)