Surprise meeting part2

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

“Get ready to go to your first underground club” he said getting out and so did I. Some people were drinking and some seem hyper.

He hold my hand and lead me to this place that had stairs underground. He pull me close when we headed inside. I felt my cheeks burning hot for the closeness. I mean I only met him once. Maybe twice but the first meeting was a mess. Some people greet him and hi-five him and ask him something while looking at me “who’s that?”

Attention move on me and felt awkward, but he smack their heads moving along until I heard someone yelled his name.  This guy came to hug him, but since I was in front of him. I was hug as well. I felt like a sandwich.

*chuckles*

“Let me go you bothering my guess” he said and the guy let go of us with a smile.

“Hi” he said waving his right hand.

“She speaks Korean too hyung” he told the guy and he sigh in relief.

“What a relief I thought I had to do my best to speak to you…hahaha by the way I’m one of this guy friends, nice to meet you, come so you meet the rest” he grab my hand and I was shook. He sure has lots of energy. I look back to see Jimin, but he smile which mean is okay to be drag by his friend I understood.

Soon many pair of eyes stares at me.

“I’m J-hope by the way, anyways let me introduced you to our gang” J-hope said happy with a smile on his face.

Everyone look nice and cool. I introduced myself too.

“Looks like noona is not drunk anymore” the maknae say and I blush embarrassed.

“Please forgive me for my drunk behavior that day” I bow embarrassed.

“Don’t remind her, she must be shy bro” Suga lightly hit the maknae head.

“aww….but she grab my cheeks that night and-“ Jin cover his mouth with a cheese stick.

Omg! what nobody let him finish. What exactly did I do to him? My blood in my body freeze.

“Ummm…is nice to meet you, how about you take a seat and see us perform in a few minutes” the leader told me and I felt relief somehow and nod. Somehow, what I did to the maknae is triggering me. What did I do to him?

The performance was awesome. It was a great experience and I had fun. I control my drinking this time and the night still go, but I was tired after dancing a lot.

“Want to go already?” he told me and I nod.

“HEY GUYS WE LEAVING!” he told his friends who waved and hi-five me before I left with him.

I rest my head on the window and close my eyes. I felt exhausted and I never been out for so long. I was experiencing something new.

When I woke up I felt soft and realize I was on a bed. I look around me and I was in a room.

Where am I? I heard a snored and look below me on the floor. There he was sleeping inside a sleeping bag.

Damn it I fall asleep. OMO! Are we in his house? Does his parent know?

I heard noise coming over the room I quickly cover myself and pretended to be asleep and heard a clear voice of his mother said, “Aigoo….” Then the doors close.

Are they okay with me staying in the same room?

I close my eyes and sleep.

The next day I wake up and he was watching television.

“Hey you….morning” he greet me with a smile. I felt embarrassed because this will be the second time I stay an unknown place. I will so in trouble, if my parents knew about this situation, which they’ll never know.

“Morning…I’m really sorry I caused you trouble again.. I-“ I apologized, but he put his finger on my lips.

“Is fine…I didn’t want to wake you up, besides is okay and don’t worry about my parents. They know you stay and they okay with it” he said, but I felt worry about that last words.

“Ah okay….ummm I really have to go my friends will be worry” I said getting up and he nod and told me where the bathroom was at.

After I finish washing up, he took me to the restaurant of his parents. I apologized for the bother and I felt embarrassed, but to my surprise they were okay with it. They told me they trust their son and there was nothing to worry about. I don’t know how to take those words. They trust him but not me; perhaps that’s why his mom went to check on us last night.

After we got to my place, he park and stare at me.

“I guess I have to go now…umm will I-“ my birthday celebration would be soon and I wanted to tell him, but I wasn’t sure how.

“Want to ask me something?” he ask me with a curious face and he look so cute.

“Will anyways, if you can my friends will be celebrating my 21st birthday party. I mean I’ll turn 22 years old here, but in my country I’m turning 21” I giggle a bit and he smile.

“Sure, same place?” I said yes and he peck my cheek. I was shook by his random action. I blush and get out of the car as soon as possible.

 I don’t know how long I been smiling, because when I got inside the room. My friends question me, why was too smiley?

I had to lie I bump into an idol and was lucky enough to sit next to him. They went crazy and believe my lie.

“Okay let’s eat then hang out, before getting ready to party your birthday!” my unnie said excited and we agreed.

This is my first story I don't know how is it so far?