Two years later

A Change in my Life

Two years passed and Julian was two years old.

“Wow! Time flies” Hyorin said wondering if she should tell Jessica what happen when she went to get a café, but decided not yet, because Jessica wanted to tell her some choice she had made.

“I know, by the way remember you told me I been a bit cold to Jaejoon oppa? “ Hyorin nod and look at Jessica with curiosity.

“Okay, since it be our anniversary I decided this time to go all the way besides were pretty much with a baby kind of that serious relationship” Jessica said blushing lightly.

Hyorin got the hang of it and sight she should not tell her.

“You want me to help you or ask me stuff about that?” Hyorin ask and Jessica drank her smoothie.

“You can take care of Julian with Jay Oppa right?” Jessica ask and Hyorin nod.

“Of course we can it be like practice for both” she giggle and Jessica smile.

“Practice being a parent cute” Jessica said happy her unnie was in love.

“So, bring the questions to the table” Hyorin said.

“Is been a while since Julian was born and I don’t know if I can with someone else, but I think I should give it a try. I don’t know how but I think Jaejoon Oppa will guide me” Jessica blush more fanning herself.

“Aigooo….you shy…don’t be and of course he will guide just go with the flow stop being nervous. You’ll be fine and don’t worry about Julian. He will be fine with me and Jay Oppa. I think that’s what you both need to feel more bond. Hwaiting…and stop overthinking it. Everything will be fine” Hyorin smile and Jessica nod drinking her smoothie.

After Jessica left the café Hyorin meet with Jay.

“You didn’t tell her?” Jay said in shock almost chocking with his drink.

“I can’t!! like she already made a choice. I can’t just intervene like that, sorry” Hyoin said looking at Jay who sighs.

“She has the right to know, then she would choose to care or not” Jay said not too happy with Hyorin choices.

“Don’t get mad at me besides how would she react after knowing his life? I feel like I would break Jaejoon and Jessica relationship” Hyorin said with sincerity.

“I’m sorry…but look this baby. Jimin is the father and he has the right to know Julian exist” Jay said and Hyorin look at Julian who was taking his hour nap.

“He already has a father, Jaejoon Oppa is great” Hyorin said back.

“Julian father is looking for him, just let me help him” Jay said and Hyorin looks at him.

“Don’t you dare” Hyorin said glaring at Jay who rolls his eyes at her not too happy.

“I like Jaejoon hyung and he’s been a great father of course, but sometimes the puzzle pieces can’t be forced to fit. If only she knew the truth. He has the right to know too” Jay said holding Hyorin hands.

“I don’t know, but don’t do anything for now” Hyorin said holding Jay hand back and he sighs looking at Julian.

Jay thought he would do as Hyorin asks for a bit, but he would still find a way to help Jimin find Julian without letting Hyorin know.

A week later

After the anniversary day went as planned. Even though, she probably had hopes of feeling closer it became a bit awkward.

Of course! not for him. He was fine and happy Jessica had make that big decision. He even planned of having a baby with Jessica taking her by surprise.

She didn’t answer him but just smile pecking his cheek.

During a holiday Jessica family went to visit.

 

 

Update!!!