Delivery room

A Change in my Life

When I moved to Washington life was good, but different because I was bigger and about to pop. Only one week to pop.

Jaejoon Oppa move too because of work. He live in the apartments in front of our building for a few months.

Whenever Hyorin unnie couldn’t be with me Jaejoon Oppa would be by my side.

One day Jaejoon oppa proposed and I was shook because I felt it was too soon, besides he deserves better. I turn him down, but only for a few seconds because he kiss me lightly on the lips and hug me telling me it will be okay. I won’t be alone anymore.

I like him but not like that. I thought he was looking out for me as an older brother, but I never realized he had feelings for me.

Should I give it a try? He does seem like he’ll be a great dad besides once my family finds out the true they’ll probably kick me out of their life. Then, I will have no one by my side. I can’t do this alone and I don’t want to be a burden to Hyorin unnie. She has a life and things to do rather than taking care of me more months.

Then I remember certain stuff in the past

Jaejoon sister told me “Is been a while since my Oppa smile like that is probably you unnie” she giggle and I smile shy not knowing what to say. I thought she meant as a new sister because he was being an Oppa to me.

Hyorin unnie told me “Isn’t he too attentive I think he likes you” she smile and I call her crazy.

Jay Oppa “Cupid hahaha” he said when Jaejoon Oppa helps me stand up and Jay Oppa ran away.

Before the sun set my stomach hurt and I started to cry because of the pain. I thankfully I had my phone on my overall pocket and call the first person that pops in the ID caller.

“Oh unnie, what’s wrong” I manage to tell Jaejoon sister I was due and I was scare.

“I’ll send my Oppa over…wait relax unnie please breath….he be there” she hung up and she was right in a few minutes Jaejoon Oppa came in running to my side. I was on the floor holding into my stomach in pain (btw Jaejoon was close enough to know the house code)

Shhhh…is okay I got you, come on” Jaejoon said to me helping me stand up. I hold into him for support and I cry in pain.

When we got to the delivery room I was scare to go by myself.

“Are you the father sir?” the nurse asks him, Jaejoon nod to the nurse and came to the delivery room with me.

“Is okay I’m here” I tried to control my pain and he pecks my cheek holding my hand.

I felt better and embarrassed when Jaejoon Oppa came inside the delivery room.

When the baby was born I started to cry and Jaejoon carried it showing me the baby. I kiss my baby who stops crying once I kiss his cheek.

“You did well” Oppa peck my cheek and gave the baby to the nurse.

All the pain I went through was worth it. Only if he knew his baby has been born.

 

 

Another update !! OMG! Babychimchim finally born.