Casanova?

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

My heart accelerated the moment I stood up and turn around slowly holding my purse nervously. I will finally meet him. I look to see the person in front of me and I never seen such a cute guy like him in my life.  He had brown light hair, a black shirt with a blue blazer and rip jeans. He had jewelry too and ear piercings looking attractive. I wonder if is him or not. Am I that lucky to meet a guy like him?

He walks towards me and I stay still.

“Hi…you okay?” he ask me and damn his voice make my arm hair stood up. Suddenly Grease song play in my mind ‘I got chills that multiplying’

(Anyone knows that songs but just in case this is what I meant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hohy1XGyk6I )

“Yes…thank you for helping me last night….oh your cousin Jamie-shi is very nice” I said trying to avoid eye contact. Here we go again I’m acting awkward. He might get bored soon.

I feel like a fool not being able to look at him in the eyes.

“Umm….that’s good to hear. You want to go out to eat dinner?” I heard and feel my cheeks burning. So embarrassing I nod thinking how dumb I probably look.

“Okay, but can you promise me something?” when I look up my eyes met his. He got close and smile.

“Please look at me in the eyes whenever we have a conversation. I want to look at you. Ummm….I promise I won’t do anything” I nod smiling a bit embarrassed.

“Okay let’s do that, by the way I apologized for my awkward behavior. I don’t know a lot here, so I’m confused” I try to keep myself looking at him and he nod understanding me.

“Ah…first time in Seoul? .It must awkward because we don’t know each other. I promise I’m a good guy. Oh!my name is Park Jimin and you?” I told him my name and he offers me a handshake which I took.

“Should we get going?” he ask and I nod. We walk side to side to his car.

He was a gentleman opening the door for me. Then I remember my k-drama scenes. I’m living one right now I’m shock.

I smile inside my mind and buckle up. He got inside the driver and turn the car on after buckling up. He was driving and I took a glance at him and damn fire alarm. He look attractive I try to control my heart. I wonder what I should say. This silence is awkward; he might think I’m boring. The only guy I been in a car with is my brother. Also, family members, but not a hottie. Damn! brain putting nicknames on him.

“You know there’s a good restaurant a few blocks from here. I’ll go there often with my friends or family when they come over.” He said and I think what should I say and I thought to think of him as a cool friend. I control myself and try to sound natural as possible.

“Really? To be honest this is my first time in here. I don’t know many people or places to hang out. I’m looking forward to see that restaurant” I say back to him.

“You won’t be disappointed I’ll help you order the best” he said with a cute smile.

Anyways when we got to the restaurant everything was cool. At the beginning it was awkward but he started asking me questions about me and recommending me places to go with my friends. He even told me tricks for places and how to take subways. I was shy at first but he makes me feel comfortable.

I don’t know for how long we talk. When I look at my phone I had missed calls and messages. I told him I will check my phone.  I reply I was fine to my friends and be back. He told me to meet him around same time. He will take me to a popular eating ramen place and underground rapping place. I been curious how that works out. I accept his invitation for tomorrow. We look at the time and it was almost 9pm.

“Sorry I have to go. My friends are waiting for me” I told him and he nod understanding. He even gave me a ride back home. Before I got off the car I apologized for my behavior at the club last night, but he smile saying it was okay.

When I went inside the room my unnie scold me to stop heading out without anyone tagging along.

Anyways we headed to meet awesome unnie which her name was Hyorin. My friends were right she was awesome and easy going. After my friends went to the dance floor. She told me to be careful with whom I left. Maybe she knows him.

“You know who he is?” I ask her and she took a sip of her tequila shot.

“Look, he may have awesome looks but he can be a Casanova. He’s one of the heartbreakers in this club. He can be a sweet talker but honey he’s just involving you to fall for his charms. I’m not saying he’s a bad guy but be careful and don’t trust people easy. To be honest he has good shot of sleeping with any girl. Guys are guys and we don’t know how many he has slept with. Your friends told me you’re inexperience so don’t think he is prince charming too soon” she said and drank her shot.

Then my friends came over and we drank. I remember what his cousin Jamie told me and I don’t want to believe he’s an . At the dinner he seems nice and sweet. Could it be all a mask? Alright I’ll be careful with him tomorrow. I’ll keep my safety line mark and don’t trust pretty faces. Also, I will have my drinking limit or will not drink at all.

 

I hope is okay so far... xD