Late?

A Change in my Life

It was time for my friends to leave back to the States I still had two more weeks. I was sad because they were my best friends. We bid good- bye and will see each other later at school.

Hyorin unnie stay in charge of me until I leave the States without a problem. I haven’t mentioned it to Jimin about going back to the States. He knew I had to go, but no that soon.

After my friends left I stayed over at Hyorin unnie place.

I didn’t want to be alone and I will save rent money.

“You’re telling him tomorrow?” Hyorin unnie ask me as we were watching a k-drama.

“Not yet maybe next week” I told her and she nod.

“I know is sad but it be alright. You are coming back after finishing the school semester at your place. He’s warned about you going back for a few months. Hwaiting! Don’t be sad and let’s drink” Hyorin unnie got chicken and beer to watched the k-drama.

The past day I had been hanging out with Jimin and his friends.

Also Twice girls came over to Seoul to have a sleepover with Hyorin unnie place. It was a blast and I had a fun time.

I look at my plane ticket that will be in five days.

My parents called me they were excited and happy I was coming back. I never mention I was in a relationship or someone from my family will come and get me. I just fake excitement to go back to see my family. I was happy to go back. I did miss them, but he was here and now was a part of my life too.

The next day we went too eat at his parent’s restaurant. I told him that day my plane was in four days now.

He understood and I went to bid bye to his parents. They understood but knew I would be back.

That day I stayed at his parents’ house. Hyeri was there too so I share the room with her that night.

The next day we left and hang out all day. My plane was out three days.

I went to unnie place to get a change of clothes.

He told me he had a surprise that night. I went with him and I was nervous because he took me to a hotel.

Okay I don’t need to freak out, but I became nervous.

Hyorin unnie knew where I was and she already had helped me pack some of my clothes.

I tried to tell Jimin what time my plane was leaving, but he told me he didn’t want to know.

The hotel room was decorated with flowers and a table with hearts with a wine bottle.

“Let’s eat” he told me and I sat down awed at his surprise.

“Do you like steak?” he ask me and I nod and started to eat in quiet.

“More wine?” I nod and it was a good meal.

However, we talked about future plans and stuff that happen in the camp. He told me Sasha was the one who pushed me in the pool, but Yoongi Oppa took care of her. Sasha won’t ever bother me ever again. I wonder what Yoongi did to her anyway.

We finish the bottle and he told me if I wanted more, but to be honest my tummy reject more alcohol. I was a bit sober, but he was tipsy.

We sat on bed to watch TV after getting changed into pajamas. I had a light head and he seem drunk.

We were watching a comedy movie. I drank water to get better.

The movie ended and we were watching whatever comes out on tv.

The movie “50 Shades Darker” was next. I kind of know what the movie is about. I never seen the first one because is too much for me. However, I guess things changed after what happen between me and him back at my party.

The movie started and none of us say a word. After a few minutes there was a rated scene and I hug the pillow and try to hide myself, but he took the pillow away from me.

“We said will have a movie night marathon, don’t cheat” he said and I forced myself to look at the screen.

I didn’t know this movie contain this much rated scenes.

I look at him for a little bit and he look at the television like it was nothing.

“I- I think I will sleep” I said quietly, but he turn to his side to look at me and move closer leaning forward until we kiss.

I tried to keep it under control, but he was too much too handle.

I gain some weigh and I was shy.

However I didn’t want him to stop.

Minutes passed and were already doing it. I freak out minutes later, but he told me to relax. He had protection and that was a relief, but still I have no idea when I let it happen.

I let it happen again. I will be so embarrassed tomorrow I’ll just pretend I was drunk and couldn’t remember a thing.

He was reaching my and I let out a loud moan which I thought I went overboard.

This time it hurt less, but still hurt the first hour.

I don’t know how long we were doing it. I let him do whatever he wanted. When I felt him pull out. My body felt warm but relax.

Yeah it hurt down there, but I was okay. I did look at and I swear I have no idea how that fit. I cover myself with the covers of the bed and he cuddle next to me.

“Night” he let out a sigh hugging me.

I look at the time and the movie was over. Actually the other movie was over too.

How long have we been busy?

I check my phone under the pillow it was 4am.

Are you serious? 4 hours?

This is embarrassing my parents will hang me alive if they found out what I did in Seoul.

I guess I’ll let my mom know when she’s more chill.

I turn the TV off and fall sleep with him.

NOONE POV

The next day he woke up around 8am with sleepy eyes. He smiles when he saw who was next to him.

“It happened again?” he yawn and peck her lips to wake her up.

She opens her eyes and smile brushing his messy hair with her hands.

“Let’s go eat breakfast; I have to leave after eating breakfast. You need me to take you home?” he asks her.

“Oh no I can go home by myself. I still need to pack” she said and he covers pouting.

“Don’t remind me you leaving me again” he sighs.

She nod and he help her to the bathroom.

She shower and he waited for her to finish.

“You’re not showering?” she asks him with a towel wrapped around her body.

“Yeah, wait for a little bit.” He said getting inside the bathroom.

Her lower side of the body was sore, but bearable for her to walk and dressed up by herself.

She finish getting ready and text Hyorin she’ll be back home in the afternoon.

Both went to have breakfast and didn’t mention about last night.

He kisses her lightly before leaving. He had a family issue to go and she left home.

YOUR POV

“Hey you been out sleeping with Jimin have you?” Hyorin unnie make me blush.

“Just be careful that’s all” she told me as she had a bag from the pharmacy.

“You sick?” I ask her and she nod.

“Sort of I got my period a week earlier than expected” she told me and that reminds me I’m damn late.

I look at the calendar hanging on the wall in the apartment.

Okay I’m late by three weeks already.

“What’s wrong?’ Hyorin unnie grab me by the shoulders making me face her.

I got worried because I was late on my period but anyways I’m not punctual.

“I’m late, should I be freaking out?” I ask and to be honest I do feel a bit heavy or maybe I’m overthinking.

I raise my shirt to check my stomach and try to find a bump, but I was freaking out to analyze myself.

“Come let’s sit down first” Hyorin help me sit in the couch and gave me a glass of water.

“Omg! No no if this happen my world is done. I drank last night that’s bad for the baby” I said freaking out.

“No you’re overthinking it. Maybe you’re not even pregnant. Does he know this?” she asks me but I remember talking about creating family until we finish our life goals.

He was not ready this year or next year. He didn’t want any until he hit his 30’s and so as me.

My parents will flip me.

“Let me go to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test. Stay calm and this should be a mistake” Hyorin unnie calm me down.

These only happen in soap operas not to me.

We always used protection. This is a mistake.

Another update !! Thanks for reading my fanfic <3