Preggo

A Change in my Life

“How was school today sweetie?” my mom ask me and I told her what I did at school and we talk about a project I’m planning with some friends.

After talking for a while with my parents, I hung up and sit on the couch.

It has been seven months since I know nothing about him.

To be honest, I sometimes regret throwing my phone away. I wonder if he would call me.

Sometimes I wonder, if he cares.

After a while my mind was clear enough to think about the one-night stand I had seven months ago. I guessed it can’t be a one- night stand anymore. When it happened again I was already pregnant with his child. Maybe after I left he already moved on.

I lost completely contact with him and his cousin. The Twice girls and the guys. The only one by my side is Hyorin unie.

My parents never find out what occur on my trip. I did tell them I had experiences and places I went to, but I left the one-night stand and my secret relationship out of the story. Of course they have no idea I’m expecting a child.

“Hey, let me help you” Jaejoon Oppa helps me get a cup from the top cabinet.

“Thank you” I said and he smile patting my head.

“Be careful” he told me and we took a sit.

Oh…Jaejoon Oppa I met him at school. He was the brother of one of my classmates.

Yes, we met again which is cool. Hyorin unnie help me register to a school in Singapore. When I walk in class I sat next to a girl that look nice. We got along well and when we exit the class a familiar guy came to us, but he smile calling my name. Then I realize it was Jaejoon. He was surprise to see me and I found out the girl next to me was his sister. I told Jaejoon my story and he’s been by my side until now.

Jaejoon help me whenever I was having trouble. I relate to his sister because of my situation. We became close friends and Jaejoon Oppa will join our group along with Hyorin unnie. There was a guy name Jay, he was funny but nice with us. I mean her sister is a single mom, but at least her parents support her by taking care of the baby. Her baby was two years old and the father of the baby happen on a night stand too. However he did find out and disappear until this day.

That is why I been scare, because if Jimin finds out…would he do the same?

It will hurt more to find out then never find out.

I rather never know.

I can take care of my baby.

--MONTHS LATER--

“Jessica, let’s hang out before you move to Washington neh?” Jaejoon Oppa pouted and I giggle standing up.

“I look big already” I sight and he grabs my hand.

“Ani…I think you shine more cute” he caress my cheek and make me smile.

He’s so sweet I wish I had met him sooner.

We hang out and it was fun. At the park, he asks me an unexpected question, “You don’t have to answer me, if you don’t want to, but have you ever thought about looking for him?”

I look at the floor thinking about it. To be honest I do want to know, but I’m scare to know what he’s doing.

“No” I lied

 “He probably has his life set and everything. I don’t need him” I continued trying to hold tears but fail because I started to cry and Jaejoon Oppa hug me.

“I’m sorry for bringing you bad memories” he my hair while I sob.

To be honest I'm scared what will it be after the baby is born.

 

 

Update time:)