Jealous?

A Change in my Life

Two months later

YOUR POV

I came back from our date. Yes, we decided to date whatever we can. I still have two more months until I go back to school. My friends will head back a month earlier than me for their school.

On the weekend we went to visit his parents and we had a good time. They both treat me good and make me feel welcome. His parents knew about our relationship too and ask me whether I will move back or stay in Seoul. The day we went to visit them I told them my plan and they seem satisfied.

The plan was to finish some credits I needed in school to move to Seoul. I was almost done anyways, so a year will pass by fast. I already had research the program I was going to work when I move here.

He knew my plan and even though it was a year to be apart. We both make a promise to wait for each other. I trust him I don’t know I just feel like I can. We can do it.

My friends found out about our secret relationship and that include his friends too. Hyorin unnie was happy for me because no one had been official with him as long as she research. Yes, I can’t believe she search his dating history. There were always girls after him but he never paid attention to them nor make an official statement of him dating them. Especially none of those girls have ever received jewelry from him, so that’s bonus to trust him.

Hyorin unnie wish me the best and warn him some stuff. I ask him what she told him but he won’t tell but I’m sure someday he will tell me.

On Saturday afternoon we decided to go to the movies. My friends went to an amusement park with Hyorin unnie and some other friends they made.

When we got to theater movies he led me to some seats.

“Wait here I’ll be back” he said leaving to get the tickets.

“I’ll get popcorn is cool” I didn’t want him to pay for everything, so I went to the counter to buy the snacks and popcorn. I was in line to order and next to me a familiar voice ring by my ear.

I pay and got my stuff and heard “hey you…we met again” I turn to my left and gasp lightly moving out of the line to the table counter and he follow me.

“Sorry…..and yes we meet again. How are you though?” I ask him and he told me great busy with work but doing great with a sweet smile.

I look around to see if his wife was with him but I didn’t see her anywhere. Would it be rude to ask?

Before I could ask Jimin show up with the tickets and his hand grab mine and the drinks.

“Oh…..you come with someone…..hello anyways nice seeing you again…..have fun” the mysterious guy who’s name is nameless for now left waving a bit with his popcorn. I waved back and smile because it was a surprise to see him again.

I look back at Jimin and his expression seems to change from happy to cold ice. He didn’t even greet the nameless guy.

I poke his cheek to get his attention back to me.

“Huh!? Oh! Who’s that? He seems friendly with you?” I look at him and wonder if he was jealous but there’s no way or can it?

“That’s someone I bump into the café the day we- I mean we ate after the first time thing. Anyways yeah is weird to find him months later here that’s all.” I smile lightly and he nod saying to move because we might missed movie previews.

He look serious, minutes ago he was talkative and goofing around.

Why is he so serious now? I didn’t do anything. I don’t like his attitude right now.

We went inside the movie room and the movie had action it was good. There were funny moments like come on everyone laugh a bit at least, but when I giggle I look at him, but he seem seen zone from the movie. To be honest I didn’t really enjoy the movie. He barely eat popcorn or hold my hand.

After the movie he took me home he was silent on the way. I try to make him talk to me, but he just nod or barely grin.

When we got to my place he told me good night and no peck or anything.

I left the car a bit moody not going to lie.

I hope my friends not home yet but never mind.

“HEY! How was your date huh?” my unnie giggle and so as my other friend.

I was in no mood to talk about my day.

“Stop and turn around and sit” I forgot Hyorin unnie was staying over.

I sat and look at the floor.

“That’s not how a girl that came from a date with her sweet boyfriend looks like” unnie exclaim examining my face.

“What he do?” my friend ask me in a scary tone.

I couldn’t handle it anymore. I ‘m not good in relationships so what?

I don’t realize I was crying.

I just felt my friends hug me patting my back letting me know it was okay.

“He forced you to do something? Tell me I will take care of that brat” Hyorin unnie said by my ear.

I shook my head and try to calm down.

“I don’t know what I did like him. When we got to the movie theaters he was happy, but during the movie he was serious not even paying attention” I explain and they look like they were thinking.

“Umm….was the movie not to his liking? He could’ve just said so before choosing the movie. He knows you like fantasy, action, comedy and historical movies” my friend said.

“He chose the movie not me besides I would watch anything I’m open to anything. That’s why I don’t understand why he had that mood with me” I continue explaining.

“Was he serious when he took you home? Or maybe he has a worried you should ask him?” my other friend suggested.

“I did! but he shook his head and continued driving” I reply feeling the sadness feeling taking over.

“When did he exactly start being cold?” Hyorin unnie ask me and I remember everything. I was trying to cut the story short, but Hyorin ask me to tell her from where he pick me up and stuff.

“Stop…I got it” Hyorin unnie cut me off half way.

But I haven’t finish telling” I said but my friends ‘aww’ and make me confused.

“So you talk to a different guy….the cutie you talk about months ago right?” Hyorin unnie ask me and I nod.

“He’s jealous that’s all….aigoo this guy” Hyorin click the tip of her tongue shaking her head.

“Jealous? No way I mean he seen him before and the handsome guy has a pregnant wife” I said not believing Hyorin unnie conclusion.

“Come on was the wife there?” my dongsaeng ask me and to be honest I saw no sighs of her.

I shook my head and Hyorin unnie clap once her hands.

“He’s just jealous I mean the guy had great looks but so as he. If you smile like he said friendly, of course he would get jealous end of story” Hyorin unnie said.

“Don’t worry he will text you soon is not your fault to be talkative to people. If mysterious guy talk English to you and both smiling is obvious he got jealous. Don’t worry much just go wash up and sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day” my other unnie told me helping me stand taking me to my room.

I decided to do what they told me for that day.

Before I slept I check my phone to see any messages from him but nothing.

“Tomorrow will be better I hope” I sigh closing my eyes to sleep.

 

 

More updates to come soon:)