INITIALS

A Change in my Life

NOONE POV

The next morning Yoongi went to wake them up before anyone else.

Yeah it was weird for him to wake up early, but he wanted to do it.

He went inside the infirmary and pull Jimin arm making him wake up.

“What?” he ask rubbing his face with a hand.

“Watch your hands….wake up “ Yoongi said leaving the infirmary.

Jimin sigh and felt his hand on her back inside her shirt. The shirt was revealing her . He remember Yoongi words and he cussed.

“Wake up” he moved Jessica lightly. She open her sleepy eyes.

“Hmm….already?” she ask and look around and remember last night blushing lightly.

“Okay but move your hand out” she said and he smile sitting in the bed.

“GIRLIE!!!WHAT HAPPEN?” Jihyo came in running inside the infirmary.

“Don’t yell she can hear” Momo came in too.

“I got you clothes to change into” Chaeyoung said bringing a bag.

YOUR POV

“I also brought your bag of bras and ” Dahyun said giving it to me.

I look at Jimin who blush but look away.

“You!” Jihyo said pointing her finger at Jimin.

“Me?” Jimin ask pointing at himself.

“Get out she needs to changed” Tzuyu said and he nod leaving.

“Okay changed” Sana told me but still felt awkward at them staring at me.

“We all have the same. Will help you come here” Jeongyeon come closer and took the shirt off. I cover my chest embarrassed. While undressing me the door open revealing Jimin looking at me.

“Yah!!” we all yell and Nayeon threw him his shirt I was wearing at his face.

“Sorry, I needed my shirt anyways. I’ll guard the door” Jimin said taking a last look before closing the door. The others went in front of me to cover.

“Mina go guard the door. He might open it again” Jihyo told Mina and she did.

I heard his whiny voice, but I ignore it and changed to dry comfortable clothes.

They help me with bottom. It was embarrassing I never had a sister before and even at school I went to change in the bathroom embarrassed to change in front of my classmates.

“Okay I’m done” I said and Jihyo check my wound which look better. She changed the bandage after applying cream again.

“This will be enough for today”she said and I thank her.

“Okay let’s call you to help you. He needs to take you to our cabin so you can get your make up done. Will help you pack we don’t want you to put pressure in your foot.” Momo said and I felt like I gain many sisters in one day.

“How did you fall? That was dangerous. I swear if someone push you on purpose they will go through all of us. I regret leaving too early. I trust your Jimin will take care of you” Sana said but I told her it was an accident.

“Okay but be careful okay that wound will take at least four to a week to get better. There won’t be any scar thankfully” Jihyo said and I nod.

“Hey, you done, then I’ll take her” Jimin came in and took me to my group cabin. He left to get ready.

“So cute” Nayeon said and they tease me for a little.

I did got my make-up pouch and Jeongyeon help me hold a mirror for me and I got ready.

I did light make up.

Most of them were ready. They only needed to pack their belongings.

NOONE POV

“I told you, didn’t I?” Jihee told her cousin

“He won’t scare me? My uncle will believe me no matter what he said” Sasha said with confidence but deep inside her she was scare.

“Careful” Jihee told Sasha.

“He’s not scaring me” Sasha said with a bandage on her arm that got a scratch from a tree.

Jimin went to get Jessica and pick her to take her to the lake to take a selca.

“You know before leaving I want to do something” he said taking out a pocket knife which confused Jessica.

“See that tree” he ask Jessica who nod.

“That be our tree” he carved their names in the tree with a heart and by the bench he carved their initials.

“This is like a k-drama, is that where you get this fancy ideas?” Jessica giggle and he blush.

“I don’t know I never thought I would do cheesy stuff for someone. I guess it can happened” Jimin said and both share a cute kiss.

“YOU GUYS WE LEAVING LOVE BIRDS!” Jin yell making the couple blush getting caught.

“Let’s go” Jimin pick her up to the vans putting her inside.

“Will go visit, don’t forget about us you have our contact info” Jihyo told Jessica and each of one hug her giving her bag.

 

Yes!! I update TWICE !! :)