New Life

A Change in my Life

The next day Jaejoon went out with the baby to explore the city.

Jessica friend went out to work.

Jessica stay and her mom arrived.

Both of them seated and talk about what happen.

After Jessica explained everything with tears in her eyes. Her mother hugs her cleaning her daughter tears.

“So, this guy is not the real father of the baby?” her mother asks Jessica who shook her head.

“This is embarrassing, I never thought those one night stand would happen to me” Jessica said in tears.

“You regret going to Seoul and had the baby?” her mother ask holding Jessica hands.

“I feel horrible because, I don’t regret going nor meeting him even though it was one night stand and the outcome of that was Julian. I’m horrible I should hate him for ruining my life, but he gave me a blessing which is my baby. Besides it was my fault too. I didn’t take care of myself. Actually I don’t understand how being so drunk with him it happen and we did use protection, but the second time we were tipsy I mess up. I’m sorry maybe you thought I would do things right and you trust me, but at the moment I wasn’t thinking right. My dad and brother have the right to be mad. I mean everything move too fast. They probably think horrible of me. Mom please don’t tell them Julian is someone else son. Just stick to the story is Jaejoon baby. If they ever find out the truth I’ll be in trouble and they’ll think the worse of me” Jessica begs her mom who was shock at the confession of her daughter.

“You know the truth will soon be discovered. You still plan to keep it like that?” Jessica mother ask and her daughter nod.

“Do you have pictures of him?” Jessica mother asks her, but she delete them all and she lost the phone too. However, she remembers he has an instagram. It’s been a while since she looks for him online. She shows her mom a photo of Julian dad. She noticed he hasn’t update anything since she left him. There was a picture of them together smiling. Her mom saw that photo too and realize how happy her daughter looks and the baby looks a lot like him.

“So, it’s him?” her mother ask and she nods putting her phone away. She deleted all her online accounts and thought why he hasn’t update anything, but she remembers she has to move on.

“Okay will do that for now, by the way Jaejoon is planning marriage with you? Are you in love with him?” her mother asks and she looks away and shrugs.

“I-I don’t know, but he’s been there since I was pregnant. I can’t just break up with him. Besides he’s really nice and sweet. I have to move on and give it a try with him.” Jessica said and her mother her hair.

“You don’t love him that much but you feel thankful” her mother said making Jessica face change shock.

“Of course I like him” Jessica said and her mom sighs.

“You just said it. You like him but not love. You sure you want to do that. Have you tried contacting the one night stand guy who you did fall hard? Actually you dated him too meaning he has significance in your life” her mother said making Jessica stand from the couch.

“Mom, I think is time for you to leave I have to do stuff” Jessica said feeling her heart ache.

A baby whine was heard and Jessica cleans her tears in her eyes and look back to see Jaejoon with her baby.

“Ma” the baby said and Jessica went to hold her baby giving him kisses and the baby giggle.

“I think he’s hungry I didn’t brought enough formula to feed him or he wanted mommy already” Jaejoon caresses the baby head and he giggle.

Jessica mom looks at her daughter with worry and thought. If, she love him she would’ve hug Jaejoon or peck him too, but she just went to get the baby from him. This guy is incredible staying by her side knowing her feelings. All I have to do is support her choice.

“I’ll get going, bye handsome boy” Jessica mom kiss the baby cheek and bid goodbye to Jaejoon and daughter.

A week later Jessica mom had a talk to Jessica friend.

Both of them conclude that Jessica still had feelings for Julian dad.

Jaejoon was great but she just felt thankful to him.

After two weeks Jessica father and brother decided to open up and accept Jessica life.

Jessica brother had a long conversation with Jaejoon and seem to get along, but he notice her sister a bit distant from Jaejoon.

He talks to her sister in private and she denied his statement of not loving Jaejoon enough.

Her father play with the baby and talk to Jaejoon mutual respect but not a lot yet.

Soon they had to leave back to Singapore.

They promised to come on New Years.

 

Update!!