Jaejoon Life story

A Change in my Life

JAEJOON POV

I been keeping in touch with my family face timing or chatting. Julian can’t go to sleep without chatting with me every night. He’s a sweet child, even though were not related I still love him. I just needed to stay in Paris for two more weeks and then I could go back to Singapore. I finished my presentation for tomorrow and print it out to present to the director of the runaway.

The next day I got ready and headed to meet the CEO of the company. If he approves the project then I will work with the director of the runaway and convinced her to ally with products from our company.

I went to the elevator and someone yelled “wait!”

I waited before pressing the button and I couldn’t believe she was back in my life.

“Yumi?” I said wondering if it was really her.

(You guys remember Yumi is Jaejoon ex-girlfriend chap11,12)

She had shorter hair and orange. Those eyes are the same as before.

“Jaejoon?” she mumbles looking back at me.

“Oh wow! So many years have passed and we didn’t end well” she said and let out a sigh.

“Oh….yeah ….I’m here for business related” I said an she nod.

“How you been? If you want we can catch up or not, I’m sorry” she said looking away her back facing me.

My heartbeat accelerates again and it was weird this time.

Maybe I’m ready to listen this time and let things go. I already moved on and probably she has too.

I was going to accept, but my phone rang and it was Julian.

The elevator doors open and she walk away without a goodbye.

“Maybe is not the right timing” I got out of the elevator and answer the call. I remember the time zones Julian probably about to go to bed.

After I finish talking to Julian and girlfriend I walk to the secretary to meet with the CEO.

I was told to go in the CEO was ready for me.

I took a deep breath and went inside. I was shock to see Yumi laughing with the CEO.

She looks at me with a shocking face and I look away and introduced myself.

“Yumi wake up and sit I’ll finish quick besides this involves you too” the CEO told Yumi.

He didn’t look friendly. I sat in a chair in front of his desk and began my presentation and answer his questions.

“Hmmm….not bad anyways I have somewhere to take off, so I’ll let you discuss things with Yumi. Welcome aboard Mr. Kim” the CEO get up and Yumi went to get the CEO jacket and suitcase. He hugs her and said something in her ear before letting her go.

I guess she really moved on

I thank the CEO before he left. The atmosphere felt awkward just me and Yumi like the old days before Nicole ruin everything.

“I didn’t know you will be here with the CEO” Yumi said and went to sit in the chair that belongs to the CEO.

“Oh yeah will and I see you are happy” I said and she smile.

“Oh…..the CEO is my cousin silly. He was adopted and he’s really smart and heir of the family. His dad is foreign too, so I work for him” Yumi chuckle and I felt embarrassed.

“Oh okay sorry for misunderstanding” I apologized and she nod with a small grin.

“But you are a father right? I mean Nicole? I don’t know anything after we broke up” Yumi told me looking away.

“Oh not with Nicole, she cheated and I’m with someone else” I told her and she nod.

“At least you found out her lie…I’m glad for you and you look happy” Yumi took a sip of her coffee.

“Wait you knew about Nicole lies and you never told me?” I ask not believing what I heard.

“You and I were done because of her. Nicole obviously manipulate you good and you would end up believing her instead of me” Yumi told me raising her voice tone at me.

“I guess we end up wrong. I’m sorry for everything” I told her sincerity.

“The past is the past and I think you know by now or not. The pictures were fabric and the guy was working for her. You know you doubt about me it hurt, but I mean you move on with someone better which I’m glad for you. If we be working together starting tomorrow I will like to start fresh and new. Can we do that?” Yumi told me and I couldn’t believe if I had listen back then to her explanation. We probably would be together or even having a family. I felt bad thinking such things when I already have someone and plans ahead with her.

“Mr.Kim?” I look up to see Yumi.

“You can call me like before no need to be so formal” I told her and she smile.

“Hubby?” she made me blush when she said that I had to drink some water.

“Hey, you told me like before your fault. I was kidding sir just relax” Yumi still the same playful woman like before.

“You still have humor” I confessed to her.

“I’ll take that as a compliment” she told me giggling.

“Okay let’s get to work, I’m the director of the runaway and I will show you around. Should we get going?” Yumi said standing p from her sit and I did as well.

“Sure, lead the way ma’am” I told her and she laugh before we headed to the other floor.

After a long day I catch up with Yumi and she still the same but more mature.

After one week and a half I invited Yumi to eat dinner like good friends. She knew my family I had and she was happy for me. She told me her life story after we broke up.

I haven’t told Jessica about Yumi yet. I don’t know I feel guilty if I say something to her about my ex. She hasn’t mention her ex after she delivered Julian. It will be awkward topic. Maybe I will tell her when I get back. The project was running smooth and the runaway would be in two days.

We drank to celebrated the almost success of the show. Everything was perfect we were waiting for the d-day.

I think we drank so much I took her to her room apartment. She was telling jokes and talking nonsense. I still knew what I was doing. I took her to bed and lay her down.

“Okay silly your back, I’ll see you tomorrow” I cover her body with duvet but she grab pulling me down to her kissing me.

I really didn’t know how to react I try to move away, but I felt glued to her. I wanted to feel that bright feeling again. It’s not like I didn’t feel it with Jessica, but Yumi has always been the one. I never expect to see her again.

 I didn’t realize we were half in a few minutes I just can’t do this to her. I feel guilty I’m not a cheater. I pull away and Yumi look at me pouting.

“Why? You know you feel it too” Yumi talk in a lust tone voice.

“No Yumi we have to stop, I’m sorry” I move her arms off me and dressed up getting out of her apartment as soon as possible.

I touch my heart beating like crazy.

“This is nothing like me. This is wrong, I’m so sorry” I smack my head with my hand feeling disappointed and went to my apartment.

The next morning I couldn’t respond to Julian call I feel guilty for what I did with Yumi. I just send a text I was busy.

I hope Yumi is back to herself and won’t remember anything.

 

 

Now what to expect after this??