Do you regret this?

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

My head was exploding I open my eyes and a body was next to mine. I probably pass out with my friends. However, I freak out seeing a back of a male. I check myself and the thing I been avoiding to occur happened. Something that shouldn’t happen to me only in novels occurs. I look for my clothes, but I was sore to move. Then I saw him move. When I saw his face I almost pass out. It was Mr.Hero what did we do? Hyorin unnie was right I kept my guard down and this is the consequences. Forget waking up in a strange room. This is worst my parents will hang me alive if they find out. My life is screw I never use pills because I’m not active at all. This was my first time and it because I don’t remember anything. Did he use any protection at least? All my anatomy classes pass through my mind and I started to panic. This guy just wanted to do this and now he will leave me alone like nothing happen.

As I started to panic and was seen zoned for a while. I heard him talk. Is he awake? I turn to my left to see him rub his eyes and saw him looking at me. I cover my body with the bed covers.

I saw him looking at himself and he cover his face before facing me.

“I –I have to go” I try to move my best out with the covers on me. But he grab my arm making me freak out.

“I’m sorry” I heard him said, but I was too scared to think or face him. Is that all he had to say? A sorry won’t bring back my purity. This is my fault I let my guard down, but I have to know if he use protection no matter what, but I’m shy to ask.

I took a deep breath and look at him with a blush face “Did you use protection?”

He rub his hair and look at the side to the trash bin and sight.

“We did” he show me the wrapper.

I sight relief and look away embarrassed.

“I think-“before he said something I interrupt him. I know what he’s going to say anyways that everything was a mistake and forget it after he apologizes. Then he will leave me and will never see each other again.

“I know what you’ll say and don’t say anything I have to go. Also I won’t look for you to make things easier” I said taking a step out of bed covering with the bed sheet. I got a cramp on my leg and sat back on bed. I thought the pain would be bearable.

“I was not saying any of that. Actually I don’t regret anything. I drank a lot but I don’t want to stop seeing you. Maybe yes it happened too fast, but we were both drunk. I’m sorry to hurt you let me help you” he said getting up to help me but I cover my eyes when I saw .

Omg! no wonder I’m sore that went inside me. OMo! What am I thinking?

“Yah! Cover yourself” I yell and blush a lot like I can’t believe what I saw.

He went to prepare the shower for me after putting pants on and help me up, but it hurt. He pick me up to the bathroom and I was shook.

“I can shower myself” I said after he put me down.

“Oh ye…..I know ummm do you regret this?” he ask me looking at me and I didn’t know what to reply.

At some point I didn’t because he didn’t run away. On the other side I betrayed my family and didn’t behave.

However, I guess I was on the age to explore but as long as I use protection my parents shouldn’t know.

I think this will be a one thing for now because at some point I have to come back to the States and I don’t know what will happen with him or us?

“Is okay no need an answer now? Go ahead I’ll wait outside” he said pecking my cheek and ran out the bathroom.

I was shook by his actions and I close the door to shower.

Is this okay? Would it work out? At the end I will go back so then what?

I shower with those thoughts in my mind and look down.

” ouch! it did hurt” I pout showering.

I hope is okay so far ...thanks for stopping by to read my story guys :)