Confronting the situation

A Change in my Life

After five months I start working out with unnie to get back in shape. Somehow, I had been able to avoid my parents wanting to come over. However, I can’t hide it anymore I have to tell them. If, they get mad and stop talking to me I will accept it. Besides, my brother has been suspicious since the beginning. I been in a relationship with Jaejoon Oppa and everything was working out fine. I even plan to move with him to Singapore. He’s a great father. Even though, he’s not the real father, he takes cares of Julian. My baby  Korean name is Jiyun, but in America he’s Julian..

“Hey, when will you go visit your parents?” Hyorin unnie distract me from my thoughts.

I look at her and sight.

“I’m planning to go in three months. At least when Julian is bigger. He’s really tiny still to travel.

“You can do this, cheer up until that day occurs. I’m sure everything will work out” she gave me a hug before Julian started to cry.

He woke up already from his nap.

I went to the room to bring him over.

NOONE POV

“Where am I?” he said looking at the people inside the room with him.

Three months later

YOUR POV
I pack everything and told my mom I was coming with some company.
It’s been a while since I seen my family. I was scared because I know they will be shock.

She asks me if it was Hyorin unnie, but I didn’t tell her and hung up.

I told my friends I was coming and of course they already knew the true, but kept it a secret from my family. All they have to do is play dumb and surprise too when they see me arrive.

At the airport I carry my baby and Jaejoon Oppa got the suitcases.

I felt my legs were shaking, but Jaejoon pat my head.

“Give me the baby I’ll carry him, you look like you’ll fall” he took Julian and we walk out the airplane.

Any minute I’ll will see my parents shocking faces and I’ll be in trouble.

My parents dream will be crush. They wanted me to have kids after marriage and stay pure until marriage. However, that was not my situation at the moment.

I had a baby with one night stand guy. The guy holding my baby was not the real father, but I was in a relationship without marrying yet. My life was the complete opposite my parents were looking for me.

NOONE POV

Jessica parents face change from happy to confuse. Her friends knew the true and were thrilled to finally meet the baby and her man, but they pretended to be shock too.

Jessica try to stay calm as she approached her family.

Her dad look pissed, he had anger issues. Jessica brother was shock and hold into his dad just in case his father slaps Jessica or created an scene. However, Jessica mother took a deep breath and hug her daughter with tears in her eyes.

Jessica apologized to her mom crying.

Her mom whisper on her ear “I knew something was not right from the beginning. The photos you post were not the same. I knew you were hiding something. Stop apologizing what is done is done sweetie”

Those words calm Jessica and, then her friends hug her.

Jessica father look mad and decided to leave without a word. Her brother shook his head and sight leaving as well.

“Leave them it will take some time” Jessica mother said trying to comfort her daughter who look hurt.

“Jessica who?” one of her friends speak up looking at Jaejoon holding the baby who had waken up from his nap.

Jessica introduced Jaejoon as her boyfriend and holds the baby who squeals with a giggle.

“This is my baby boy” Jessica said and her mother reaches for the baby caressing his cheek. He giggle holding her thump.

“He’s cute” she said and decided to hold the baby.

“Sorry, my grandson I forgot to greet you” Jessica mother said greeting Jaejoon who smile greeting back.

Her friends greet Jaejoon too and went to peck the baby.

“I’ll talk to you father and brother” her mother said but she didn’t want to trouble them.

“Oh no problem, they can stay at my place. I live alone and they can stay there with me for the mean time. You guys don’t go to go a hotel” Jennie said and Jessica decided for the night that will be the option.

“We need to talk a very long talk tomorrow” her mother said and Jessica agreed.

 

 

 

 

Another update :)