We meet again

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

I was told by Hyorin unnie to come to the cafe with Julian. The cafe was an hour away from where I live. I told my parents I'll be back and grab my purse and called Julian to come with me. He brough his favorite toy with him and got inside the car. I help him buckle up in his chair. I ask who bought him that teddy, but he only says his new friend. Since, he's happy I le it go. A few hours later I arrived at the cafe and Hyorin and Jay was there waiting for me.

"Hey long time no see" Hyorin went to give me a hug and Julian too.

I greeted Jay Oppa and he smile picking up Julian.

"I'll take him to the park near here. It's an indoor place while you two hang out. I like to have boy times, isn't that right Julian?" Jay Oppa ask my baby boy who agreed smiling hugging his teddy bear.

"Okay, but don't buy him junk food Opa, please" I told Jay Oppa giving him a look and he chuckle.

"Okay call, see yah" he said taking off with Julian.

"He's so sweet, let's go in. I have stuff to tell you" Hyorin hook arms with me and we went inside the cafe.

We talked for a while about projects, life goals to accomplished, her pregnancy and few problems. I had a good time and time fly. I was into the conversation until I heard a familiar voice called my name. Hyorin uunie gasp and clear and gave me a look.

I turn around and saw Jaejoon Oppa. I stood up and smile at him I was going to go over, but stop when I saw someone walking towards him with a belly about 5 months.

I see he move on fast I thought , but relax and keep my cool.

"Hi, how you been? oh this is Yumi" he said and she seem sweet I can't hate her. She smile and greet me, but it was awkward like she know our history?

"She knows everything and she help me out too"  Jaejoon read my mind taking me by surprise.

"Ah...it's great to finally meet you and thank you for taking care of him for me" I don't know if that was sarcastic, but I can forgive her since both of them been through a lot.

"Oh...sorry hi Hyorin-shi" Jaejoon greeted Hyorin unnie who smile.

"Expecting I see" Hyorin unnie said, but I thought it was bold.

"Oh neh" she rub her tummy.

Jaejoon oppa seem guilty, but I smile so he knows I'm not hurt or anything.

I congratulate them and they thank me.

"Oh...nice me too" Hyorin stood up to show her round tummy.

"Wow!that's great....Oppa I'll tak with her for a bit and you two can catch up before we take our plane" Yumi said pecking Jaejoon on his cheek and he nod.

"Okay sounds good to me, let's go walk a bit my legs tired of sitting down" Hyorin took Yumi with her and left out of the cafe.

We talk for some minutes about what had happened after we decided to walked apart from each other lifes.
I was sincerily happy for him and he did look happy. He told me funny stories too and made me laugh. I'm happy we left the past behind us too.

He said he had to go later on and I understood. He asks to take care of Julian.

"Take care and I'm glad your happy" I told him and she ask me if he could hug me and I guess there's no harm to accept.

He came forward and hug me, then a familiar voice made my heart flutter.

"Jessica?"

I didn't know how to react and stay still, until I heard Jaejoon say " hey, I'll get going, good luck"

Jaejoon let go and I was afraid to turn around. I didn't want false hopes. I heard Jaejoon greet the person that was unknown still...actually familiar person whom i was afraid to look at.

I saw Jaejoon walk out from the cafe.

"Jessica" I heard his voice again I didn't know I was crying until I felt my cheeks wet.

I took a deep breath and turn around slowly and saw him. He look at me and my vision became blurry.

"Ji-" I felt his hug and I started to cry.

I don't know why I miss his cologne and being like this with him. I hate him a lot , but I did miss him. This feels right,  but I can't do this.

I smack his chest and he didn't say anything. He only hug me despite me hitting his chest.

"I'm so sorry" he said and I was tired of hitting him and just accept his hug. After a few minutes, he let go and clean my tears with his thump.

It's been years since we seen each other. I caresses his cheek which had some tears too. His hair color was different too.

"Let's sit, we need to talk" he said and I agreed.

I have to know what happened to him all these past years.

Does he know about Julian?

NOONE POV


Jimin explained everything to Jessica after she left him. She was shock to know what he had been through and relief he didn't left her like she always been thinking. He had tried to search for her. Also, she will deal with Hyorin and Jay later. Jimin told her to go easy on them.

"By the way, you don't have to keep hiding it" he said to Jessica making her look at him strange wondering what he meant by that.

"We had a baby?" he said making Jessica blush at the sudden question.

"Mommy!!" Jessica look behind her and saw Julian running towards her. She pick him up and peck his cheek.

"Oops he ran and Hyorin can't run, come on buddy let's eat something. Let's let mommy handle something" Jay said taking Julian with him.

"Wait" Julian sid looking at Jimin.

"Chimchim, why are you with mommy?you know my mommy?" Julian asks Jimin and Jessica look at his son a bit surprised.

"You know my son?how?" Jessica look at Jimin and Jay who look nervous.

"There you are, oh my ! I will take Julian with me" Hyorin took Julian with her to get a cake.

"Jay Oppa sit! I need an explanation" Jessica didn't look happy at all. She had a serious face wanting an explanation.

Jay try to explain in a cool way and j say it was his fault because when he found out he had a baby he wanted to meet him     and all Jay did was to help him in a good way.

After a few minutes Jessica let it go. At the end, she knew the day Julian will want to know about his real dad will come. She had to tell him and now that he was with her. She was confused of how to let her son know the true. She found out he was his son secret friend too.

"I see....then you want to meet your son?wait...you already have, but he thinks your his friend. He knows Jaejoon was his dad, but not his real one. I don't know how he will react to the news. Can you give me time?" Jessica ask Jimin who nod understanding.

Jay called Hyorin to come over with Julian who was eating his cake.

"Time?really?how much?" Jay say and Jessica didn't know what to say.

Julian went to sit beside Jay, but Jay sat him between him and Jimin.

Jimin was very nervous to have his son next to him.

"Julian ah, you always asks me about your real appa right?You want to hug him now?" Jay say making Jessica startled and before she say anything else Jay look at Jimin who didn't know what to do.

Julian follow his uncle Jay gaze and saw Jimin.

"Jay Oppa you I told you not" Jessica didn't know what to say.

"Appa?" Julian say looking at Jimin as he stan up on the bench.

Jimin didn't know what to do and just nod.

Julian sweet little expression change to tears and jump to him hugging him while crying. Jimin hug him too kissing his cheeks telling him how much he miss him and loves him. Julian didn't stop crying because he was excited and emotional to finally meet his dad.

Jessica clean some tears that were falling from her eyes.

"Aww....so cute finally you guys together" Hyorin smile and hug Jessica arm giving her a tissue. Hyorin cry too because of her pregnancy. Jay grab Hyorin hand.

"Umm...will get going and here. You guys can't drive far" Jay gave Jessica a hotel key card and left with Hyorin.

Jimin say sweet things to Julian and he calm down. Jimin clean his son tears and nose. Jessica clean her tears too and smile seeing them together.

However, there was a little problem. After all this she didn't know what to do next. What will be happening next?

She knew now Jimin wouldn't be apart from his child.

Julian kiss Jimin cheek and sat on his lap holding his hand.

"Now what?" Jimin asks Jessica who didn't know what to do.

She check her phone and it was a message from Hyorin

'Your mom knows everything. She said is fine and to take care. She will cover for you and you can stay with him'

"Mommy, is appa coming with us?" Julian asks Jessica with puppy eyes making her hard to say no.

"Hey, ummm maybe you should go with mommy and I'll come visit tomorrow" Jimin say to Julian who refuse to let go.

Jessica look at the key card in her hands. It was the hotel across the street.

Julian was abou to start crying again, but Jimin calm him down quick.

"We can go talk and maybe if your dad not busy. We can stay at a place umm...to...gether" Jessica had a hard time saying the word 'together' .

Jimin look at her and smile softly accepting right away.

"Yey!!Thank you mommy" Julian blew a kiss to Jessica and hug Jimin.

"I have an appa" Julian smile.

When both of them smile Jessica could tell how similar they look.

"Okay, then let's go" Jessica stood up and Jimin hold Julian in his arms.

They went to the hotel and watch a movie the three of them.

Julian made them stay in the same bed. He lay between his parents and hold their hands. Julian was scared Jimin will leave.

YOUR POV
I was happy to see Julian giggling and playing with his dad. I guess he needed a dad.

When Julian was watching cartoons. I talk to Jimin about what will be doing after for the good of Julian. Jimin wanted to work things out , but it was weird to me. I mean it has been years and gosh who am I kidding ? I miss him so much and I totally want things to work out, but I'm scare something will tear us apart again. Also, I meant I did had some stuff going on with Jaejoon, but that was the past. I don't know if he knows.

Jimin send photos of Julian to the guys and his parents. He did told me Monie Oppa was here, but left two days ago to deal with some work.

"Your parents are going to be surprised to know they have a grandson" I told him and he nod.

"Yeah, but they know" he said putting his phone away.

"Julian name in Korean is Jiyun" I told him and he repeated with a smile.

After talking for a while I guess is fair for Julian to meet Jimin side of the family. Besides he will have Christmas break in two more days.

Jimin was happy to hear my suggestion. I miss everything about him like seriously I don't know why I'm holding back.

When we set Julian to sleep. He insisted both of us to sleep with him. I wasn't sure , but Julian cute pout was hard to say no. I only did it for him.

When Julian was sleping Jimin and I stared at each other for a while without saying a word until my eyelids felt heavy and started to fall sleep.

 

Okay after so long of not updating I'm back to update :)